ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Saturday 24 September 2016

MATTHEW LEVESON - UPDATED 2ND JUNE 2017

MATTHEW LEVESON

LEVESON Matthew | National Missing Persons Coordination Centre

https://www.missingpersons.gov.au/who-missing/nsw/leveson-matthew
Matthew Leveson was reported missing on Tuesday 25 September 2007 by concerned relatives after he failed to arrive at his work and could not be contacted.

Disappearance of Matthew Leveson - NSW Police Online

www.police.nsw.gov.au › ... › $100,000 reward offered for information
21 Mar 2012 - Matthew Leveson, from Cronulla in Sydney's south, was reported missing on Tuesday 25 September 2007 by concerned relatives after he ...



 
  

Please note that tarot will pick up TRENDS /VIBRATIONS of PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE - it will pick up anything that is 'out there' true news or false news - either way it can throw light on what is 'in the air' - please bear this in mind when you are reading the insights.

It is very important that 'readers' of the blog understand this, therefore one has to be very discerning when reading. Media news can put out stories that are not factual or are pre -mediated but Tarot can pick that up. It does,nt mean that tarot is wrong, it shows tarot can see what might be suggested. However when writing the tarot it may be taken as fact.

Tarot does not have all the answers or claim to solve issues. All it can do is show what it feels may be of USE or point out possibilities.

Please always read the following

ABOUT TAROT ON THIS SITE

which is a useful article in respect of all the Tarot printed for Missing people/children.

TAROT CANNOT BE CONSIDERED AS 100 PER CENT ACCURATE BY LAW.
 
 


MATTHEW LEVESON
24TH SEPTEMBER 2016

I have been asked to look at the Tarot for Matthew Leveson who disappeared 9 years ago on 23rd September 2007.  Matthew was last seen leaving a nightclub at Surry Hills about 2am on Sunday 23 September. Police then located his abandoned car on Thursday 27 September at Waratah Oval, Sutherland

As always, when dealing with Tarot for the missing, I like to remind you that I cannot make any guarantees with messages I am given. I simply write them down. Tarot often has no concept of time which can sometimes make it difficult to determine when a person might be found. However, there are sometimes clues given and I write down everything that I feel might be useful. Matthew has been missing 9 years now and obviously as with many cases that are not resolved over a number of years, a lot of speculation, news reports and media can be found on the internet.  

In Matthews case, I have realised without going into or reading  detail, that this is a complex case. I do want to make it clear that Tarot is not 'a detective' it simply offers advice.  I also, am not here to pursue 'cases' I am here merely to answer requests to give a metaphysical viewpoint and record what is seen.   Tarot on this blog is an ongoing experiment and I ask you to read the notes that explain exactly what I do here. 

Moving on to Matthew, I have set out below the information that I have been given. Tarot gives only glimpses of the situation and in no way must be considered as fact. Please always check other sources of information.  

Click for Details

I thought it best to ask Tarot what happened to Matthew after 2am on 23rd September 2007 because this is the time recorded that he was last seen.  I am shown the 7 of wands reversed.  I really feel somehow that Matthew was not able to stand up for himself.  Its pretty odd that I can only see one person in the picture and nobody else but I do see a sense of being jibed at . Its almost like, he is feeling very embarrassed or insecure about something and even possibly a sense of humiliation. It could be that there is some harrassing elements here whereby there is a group of others or he has been amidst others who are making him feel awkward or just really bad or uneasy. 

As this card suggests a 'hostile majority' it does seem to make me feel that there are opinions around him and might indicate more then one. There is a sense of cowardice and it could be Matthew himself that has not felt able to stand up to whatever the situation was, but looking at this card and knowing the quarreling violent elements that can perpetuate when they are reversed wands, it might be that as he was 'gay' that he had somehow managed to attract a difficult situation to him.  There is a lot of perplexity felt here and I feel as though he was unable to make a decision or think straight.  

This card is telling me that he was overthrown by either prejudice, anger or someone who was stronger then him. Sexual elements can be within this set of cards but Im not sure if the reason here for anger and quarrelling is over his sexual orientation, however, also it could be when someone sets out to goad. I just see a very difficult situation for him and just not knowing how to deal with it.  As Tarot is a series of messages and not a complete story, Im going to point out that there is a delayed court case here but I feel as though it is going to come up again.  Something vicious here I think might be present. 

When I visualise this card I see something about the head and the neck.  I see someone who is or might have tried to hide.  This card is a number 7 but we sometimes have to half that so 3 and half ie not quite 4. these numbers may have something to do with distance, timing or might be a route number or part of it. 

I see an on/off romance and someone inciting someone ELSE to behave in a very risky and daring way.  I also see something a bit strange about identity and not being able to face the test or the challenge. There has been a 'test' or maybe someone shied away from a 'test' but I am not clear in what way the word Test is being given or how to apply that at the moment. 

There is a hill on this card, and it is reversed so I feel something happened to him at Surry Hills that supported these feelings that I have seen here on this card.  The feeling of anger or violence or quarrelling is actual although had my card been upright, I would have said that Matthew was a little bit paranoid about imagined slights and hurts.  Not so, not when it is reversed. He has seemingly had to face a really unpleasant situation.   I will say once again, this card can represent sexual elements but whether it is simply about sexual orientation or actual sex acts is another matter. Weapons can show up with these cards too and though I cannot guarantee any particular definite use of a weapon a gun can come up on occasion though Im not prepared to state that as a fact. 

Its possible that there are three people a tryst. Perhaps three people in a relationship or somehow connected together.  There is a sense of infidelity and various contrarities. I really feel as though I am seeing a stalker element here, like he was stalked so Im not sure if that just is implying he was actually followed or whether he had someone around him with an actual stalking personality. So I just have to put this and be unable at this moment to make it precise.  I do see some kind of abusive male. I say male but at the same time I should just put 'someone' because whoever it is has a very strong viewpoint and they are extremely intimidating.   Someone is pretty 'anti gay' as well. Its like they act very moral or they have a moral stance but on the quiet, they are pretty much anti establishment. Its like, someone who is full of morality about this or that, but go off and secretly do the same things themselves so I might suggest someone here with a hypocritical nature. 

I obviously dont feel good to get wands reversed and not this one because its pretty plain that something rather negative has gone down. There is argument and possible violence here so its not really great news to put over.   This guy was humiliated in some way that was more than unpleasant.

Matthew was defending his position and he had a situation where he was overpowered by another force who clearly thought their point of view was stronger.   I dont think Matthew was prepared to back down but when you get a 'hostile majority' it looks pretty much like the other person is really lashing out.   I also see a very vindictive 'friend'..if you want to call it that, I dont know how this person would fit in but I also see 'car crash' which either means a car came to a full stop pretty quickly, or came off the road .  I am seeing Matthew in the situation of 'losing friends quickly' so that could be a bit ambiguous there but anyway I think he was treated pretty rudely by someone or more then someone. 
I understand he was at a place called Surry Hills and Im trying to consider the fact that there might be some terrain that is green with a river running through?   waste ground maybe? 

I just want to mention Matthews 'work'.  Im feeling that I should mention that there is something about that.  It does not sit well for some reason. I cant seem to get what it is but Im getting a feeling of apathy and pressures of responsibilities. It could really be that all this stuff was part and parcel of what might have been on his mind but it could be the nature of the work or maybe Im just straying onto other thoughts that he might have had.  Sometimes when I see this card and I see a vehicle which is clearly there with a 7 as we have the Chariot in the Major Arcana, I see a canopy and the open air ie stars so it is or could be a good support of all this occurring at night.  But, sometimes it can represent a car accident but I really dont want to speculate on that as its a simple link in.


I feel like Matthew was feeling bold in the face of adversity because this card directly informs me that he was feeling vulnerable and threatened but maybe he wanted to put on a brave stance. To be honest, I am feeling like being bullied into something or about something and someone trying to take advantage of him. Maybe he was being goaded into taking part in something or perhaps it is just ignorant attitudes here. I do try not to force thoughts because it can colour what Im being told. I am seeing something about two shoes or footware.  Maybe its a weird way of Tarot saying 'the boot is on the other foot' or maybe a situation like that came up.???   

I think its possible there was at some point 6 people attacking one person, or concerns about a group of people. Certainly a great deal of anxiety here.  Its not 'black and white'....whatever that is supposed to convey.   Somebody has something in their hand. This card represents a whip, pole or something that is stick like?  and Im getting the feeling of 'ill' maybe feeling ill?   I feel I want to say DITCH....was someone ditched? possible jealousy.  I dont know its slightly messy and difficult to get a cohesive picture.   Im not sure if the word White may come up, perhaps a white vehicle? I feel something with the neck and head. Someone sexually aggressive also. Breathing..respiration problems. Maybe some situations whereby one is forced to sexual advances that are unwanted sometimes rape can come up but its not standing out as the most direct card but as an indirect thing so really more of a possible link. I am not clear at the moment. Someone who behaves like an animal?  Ok I need to just leave that there for now. 

Let me get some descriptions here. Readers often dont understand them but these details go to Dee and she maps out for me. Its our own little formula and the Tarot is passed to her so that a link to a google map can be formed. Please dont worry if you dont know what Im talking about here. The basis of this next bit of information is descriptions that can be of people, places, surroundings or descriptions that try to name places. All the same, I will put them here. 
Colour Red and something about August so I wonder if there is some kind of link back to that Month? 

 I have someone with a large, round head and prominent eyes. Strong and active body, generally larger and taller than average, broad shoulders. Fair or sandy hair, or a glint of red, often with a natural curl. The hair is generally thick and quick to grow but  an inclination towards baldness. Clear complexion but red skin tone.   Getting the North East as a placement at some point.  The card is reversed so it may signify South West or South. Difficulties with heart, ribs, back or spinal.
Stomach and throat coming up here.
 
Dee to note getting Theatres, public buildings/monuments, , public halls, auditoriums, parks; place with royal names  palaces, castles, forts.  Inaccessible places come up such as  deserts, forests where you get wild animals.  Inside any buildings would always represent being connected to heat or fire (ie Burn as a name, place as example) chimneys.  Note words Gold and Copper.  Dining rooms . Name Michael and Sunday.
 
Someone arrogant here who likes spending a lot of money, domineering likes other people to pay for him. Person who is late? Didnt keep promise? 



Not the greatest card to get.Im going to give a 5 for a route, distance or timing or just mention it for whatever reason it is showing here.  I also need to give a 1 and a 4. This card makes me feel 'out of control'. Thats what Im being told when I ask where Matthew is. I just hear 'out of control' ??

I am seeing film, cinema. I dont know why. Im just going to put that it might not be relevant I see metal. 
Sometimes old scrapyards come up here or railway lines.  The word Bishop or priest or something like that is showing. Maybe its a church name.  I am using this as a location card but all three must be combined and I leave that to Dee to create the map and return it. You will need to check back to see what we have got.  There is a 'gold' emblem here again. I had the word Gold. Maybe Triangle?? Steel? possible drugs or drugged? 

Flat tyre or flat line.  Something to do with money coming up. 

Conflicts here both personal and business.  Im seeing bondage. Sex possibly maybe not. Im seeing escape? from bad situation or wanting to ?  Im wondering about someone with a false identity, or passport or someone who is false in some way?   I cant put my finger on it. 

Oil and water.  Im being told something about 'timing' that the timing was off. I really cant quite understand that. Im just going to leave that for consideration. 

Im wondering about water, if there is any water or water names. Generally, our card can show water and land. I dont have anything specific except being off center somehow. 

I keep thinking this is sexually related. Lust perhaps. 

Yes I am feeling there is damp, water in some respect. 

Fruit, called a fruit??

Another description. Someone with a well proportioned body and face,  tall and large. The complexion  ruddy, dark or tanned. The hair light-chestnut in colour. Strong.
South East comes up but must be aware this is a reversed card so all the directions must have a place. Might signify North East but best to take a radius. Someone can get pushed out of a vehicle.
Descriptions of possible place - heat or fire. Names that link with horses, Bay, Spur, stables (upper areas on the landscape, open fields, hills (likely Surrey Hills - Dee check directions. Connections at some point to upper rooms in a building. Hearth Fireplace, Chimney . Seeing space. (names suble to figure).
Emeralds, Crystals.
University, scholars.  Priests Bishops. Wool or woolen ?
Sweet scenting odour.   Orchard? 

A Thursday.

Someone who had a beard. Someone hypocritically religious or moralistic. Ex Teacher or mentor figure. 

Where are you?...no need? 

Colour BLACK Letter N.

GOLD ????

Click for Details


Still difficult to find him but here we have a number 2 or a 1. The pentacles are generally year cards, perhaps its indicating under 2 years referring to the future. However, Tarot and timing is a completely unreliable situation at times. It could be we are given a 2 or 1 for some other timing, like a date. But, also route numbers and distance can be involved here.

This cards suggest there has been negligible results on search and find regarding Matthew . There is something here about MONEY juggling it. Maybe that is referring to a reward.  Im seeing a December or before a December but its rather ambigous as of course I cant name a year. 

Seeing bicycles or wheels. Something about two jobs as well. Not sure how/why that would come up. 
Delays are in this card . 
There is a letter or a message here. 
I see a female and a male and some kind of bags??

I see South but North can figure. 

Given a Saturday for something. 

Knees Joints skeletal structures.

The body is described as 'dry', that is, not much flesh on the bones, inclining towards leanness. The height  medium - not particularly short or tall. The neck is small or long and small, chest narrow. The hair is thin and generally dark but sometimes white or very pale. There is a lack of colour in the complexion, it may be dark and brooding or pale and wan. There is very often a prominent bone structure or noticeable features such as a narrow chin or ill-shaped knees.  joints and skeletal structure.

Place descriptions for search or has been searched could be describing names. farms, farming equipment, wood stores and places where farm animals roam, fallow or bare land, barren fields, land that is bushy and thorny, locations that are low down, low dark places. Ships, Boats.
Other descriptions:  walls, garden fences, gateposts and international borders. mausoleums, church yards and ruins.confined spaces, possible mention -  waste disposal.
Deserts, woods, obscure valleys, caves, dens, holes, mountains church-yards, ruinous buildings, coal-mines, sinks, dirty or stinking muddy places, wells and houses or offices. 

Please combine all information and bear in mind Tarot is an EXPERIMENT and no information can be verified until or unless there are media reports in the future to support this. 

Empathy 

AS AN AFTERTHOUGHT: Looking at the map I notice sports elements and CENTENNIAL PARK.




Maps are compiled following Tarot suggestions/directions which merely outlines POSSIBILITIES of all the areas that Tarot may be touching on or may be describing. They may touch upon areas connected to other people linked to the case. Please bear in mind that maps cannot be guaranteed and Tarot can mean somewhere else entirely.

CLICK LINK FOR TAROT MAP
 https://goo.gl/maps/w2SJrQNZvrA2

Just a reminder that Tarot is not guaranteed to bring forward an actual location. It will try to give pointers but location is still an experiment. On many occasions it has been very close so we cannot dismiss the indications but at the same time it could refer to other people in the mix.  If I have further thoughts on the map I will come back to make a suggestion. At the moment, I am still considering what the map has produced.

Empathy.

UPDATED NEWS 31 OCTOBER 2016


Matthew Leveson Inquest: Acquitted boyfriend Michael Atkins ...

ABC Online-2 hours ago
The lover of a Sydney man who disappeared nine years ago has taken the witness stand for the first time to give his account of the last night ...
Matthew Leveson could be alive in Thailand, ex-boyfriend Michael ...
The Sydney Morning Herald-1 hour ago


UPDATED NOVEMBER 15TH 2016

Police dig through undergrowth in Royal national park in search for Leveson, who disappeared in Sydney in 2007





Police and forensic officers continue their search at the site where Matthew Leveson may be buried, in the Royal national park, near Waterfall south of Sydney on Sunday. Photograph: Brendan Esposito/AAP Police and forensic officers continue their search at the site where Matthew Leveson may be buried, in the Royal national park, near Waterfall south of Sydney on Sunday.





Matthew Leveson case: Search for body continues into fifth day ... - ABC

UPDATED NEWS 1ST MARCH 2017

 I noted this report came out on 17th February. It does seem in the print that Matthew intended standing for himself which seems to be exactly what I saw.  I will try to re-visit this case if Matthew is not found and look at the timing again. Meanwhile, I hope for the parents sake that there are some answers in the meanwhile.

Deal with the devil

The Australian-17 Feb 2017
A lino tile print of a pumpkin Matthew Leveson made at school hangs in the hallway of the family home in Sydney's south, just outside the Royal ...
 UPDATED NEWS 2ND JUNE 2017

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Empathy. As I write this Michael Atkins is leading police to Matthew's body in the Royal National Park. Today is Thursday.

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

Thank you for commenting.

Anonymous said...

I have been saying for sometime I feel like there is a body in the bushes just off to left of the Princes Highway around Cataract Creek near the end of the little path/road as come around the bend or perhaps closer to the road sign. I travel this road often. It is after Mt Ousley on the way to Sydney from Wollongong I have been saying for the last 9 mths that I thought it could be Mathew then all of a sudden that man came out saying he had buried Mathew in a shallow grave and that it is at Waterfall I said they were looking in the wrong place and this guy was giving a bum steer. Cataract Creek is about 15min drive further towards Wollongong. Anyway I was sure the search at Waterfall would come to no conclusionI I would love a psychic to look at the bushes Cataract Creek off the highway as opposed the actual Creek or just that area in general. Good luck I feel Mathew really wants his family to
find his remains so they can have closure. 17/12/16


Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter