ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Wednesday 6 October 2010

JON BENET RAMSAY - NEWS UPDATED 15 AUGUST 2012

http://shotk-ks.org/cms/images/stories/important.jpg


Please note that tarot will pick up TRENDS /VIBRATIONS of PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE - it will pick up anything that is 'out there'true news or false news - either way it can throw light on what is 'in the air' - please bear this in mind when you are reading the insights.

It is very important that 'readers' of the blog understand this, therefore one has to be very discerning when reading. Media news can put out stories that are not factual or are pre -mediated but Tarot can pick that up. It does,nt mean that tarot is wrong, it shows tarot can see what might be suggested. However when writing the tarot it may be taken as fact.

TAROT CANNOT BE CONSIDERED AS 100 PER CENT ACCURATE.


PLEASE NOTE - Tarot picks up past present and future 'vibrations'. Referring to a person is simply their vibration through intuition and not alluding to mediumistic qualities.

I have this case on my forum which I wrote quite some time ago I have uploaded it here time and date authentic. I am very protective towards the little ones and I did,nt really want to put this case up because of the really upsetting side of it. Jon Benet was a lovely little child and I found it hard to write her tarot. I am putting the case here today because there has been a new interest by the police. You may care to read the report below which was posted on my forum today.

LATEST NEWS



http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-....-reopen ed.html

Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened after 14 years

By David Gardner
Last updated at 4:46 PM on
5th October 2010



Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1317866/Police-hope-quiz-JonBenet-Ramsays-brother-beauty-queen-murder-reopened.html#ixzz11X2RhcGN


This below is my tarot report from February 2009 as printed on my forum for Missing Children.

Photobucket

Tarot for Jonbenet Ramsay
« Thread Started on Feb 8, 2009, 23:18 »

[image]

I was looking through the messages of the forum and then I saw the picture of Jonbenet looking back at me she is smiling genuinely maybe it was a beackoning...

I thought I would ask her if she would like to tell me anything through the tarot. I do not know all the details of the case and I read the tarot cold.

What messages I receive may be a ramble so I will just write what I am given and it will pertain to past present and future.

Though I have asked a question tarot answers it HOW IT WISHES - please make a note of this.

The first thing Jonbenet gives to me is the Lovers. The first thing to note about the Lovers is CHOICE and also that it is a six and can be linked to the six of cups.

I am not going to twist the words of the tarot to fit a scenario because I cant but what it tells me is that there were two people who fell in love with one career. I dont give a name I just give what Im told. Therefore two people connected to a career. There seems to be a choice being given here -

The lovers generally suggests two people who have a relationship together so it could be mother and father which would be the natural choice. This card can represent a major deception in a relationship and can suggest a third person because there appears to be an attractive love OPTION here

There may be a choice between LOVE or CAREER so it could be that someone delivered some kind of ultimatum.

Jonbenet assures me that the truth can be easily seen in this card though Im not sure myself yet as I consider the meanings of it.

The Lovers does normally suggest FATHER MOTHER and CHILD. It also gives us indication of proofs and trials surmounted and is a card that splits between vice and virtue.

It appears with this card that we are given the picture of the garden of eden with the serpent...the male is left with a terrible concience in this card as the female urges him to break with his concience and of course you know the story of Adam and Eve.

In this card I am being given an EYE which is a VAU in Hebrew and it makes me wonder whether two people were seen naked together - as the card also links to the BULL it should also show that the bull can charge and be very vocal at the same time.

It seems to me already that something was mentioned and received in a bit of a suspicious manner - but the thought was possible bounced off...I tend to think that someone was more than interested in Jonbenet because this card can represent sexuality of which could be linked.

I am also given something about SMELL this card tells me there is a SMELL for what significance this has I am not sure.

I seem to feel there is some unrequited love in this situation, whether that is about someone who loves another and they dont love them back, or whether it is not an emotional thing but about a career which perhaps one person did not agree with or did not have the same feeling for is quite another matter.

It seems to me that a crossroads presented itself and it was an EITHER or an OR - but a choice had to be made.

There does seem to be three people and a choice here.

It could be someone who has fallen in love with someone else but by doing so it has represented a problem where choice is paramount. I am seeing over and over a triangle situation and I wonder if Jonbenet saw something.

Here an older woman seems to act as some kind of matchmaker and watch over the situation, so Im going to suggest it was Jonbenets mother who was right behind her career...?

I feel there was a caution here about mixing business with romance -

Im not sure if this family mixed with another family to discuss the business aspects of the pageant career?

I say this because there is a new relationship here whereby people are meeting other people and it would have been a new association? I am wondering if there is something about another MENTOR that might have been introduced to the family of Jonbenet?



[image]

As our first card was the Lovers before drawing upon any others, it seems wise to consult this card to find a link with that and the first card. The six of cups is primarily about the past.

Im rather thinking of this as love being destroyed in the middle of happiness and I do think Im being given a bit of a story here. Perhaps its looking back to childhood memories and seeing so many pleasant things there because that is where it also begins and stops. This card also gives us meditating intelligence so could support my thoughts of Jonbenet looking over the past when I meditate on her and attempting to explain things to me...it does seem that the meditating intelligence could be showing the beginnings and thoughts of those who would initiate a possible career for her?

I am rather feeling that this child was NEVER a child in any way and that childhood though part of Jonbenets life being as she was so young - seemed blotted out by her career matters as you can see her childhood is reflected on and stops therefore it suggests that it was very brief remembering anything as a child, and so reflects one who is taking on responsibilities of someone much older. This then does give us good foundation for Jonbenets story.

It appears to me that drunkeness and violence played a part in Jonbenets death and I think she was struck . The person doing the striking appears to be a woman - and I see some form of 'fornication' attached to this and a degree of anger/wrath and violence. It seems to me its about a deception in love and friendship.

Likely someone who was interested in Jonbenet was also the subject of interest for someone else and the vanity of that person caused them to lash out. It seems because promises would have been unfilled and lying and upset was too much for someone.

Getting rid of Jonbenet would be a victory to the person because Jonbenet stood in their way.

It would be interesting now to read some reports because this person is definItely a rival of Jon benet and they had dark hair. Who knows, it might not even have been an adult - one thing for sure is that Jon benet was in their way.



More observations of the six of cups.

[image]

I have before mentioned in the other posts that six of cups is about memories and the past. Note that on this card it shows two children a boy and a girl.

The card is about forgiving about saying what is done is done and perhaps that is the message being passed to us by tarot. Perhaps it is suggesting that when a child goes wrong they should be forgiven?

However, this card does seem to say that someone returned from the past - and as I dont have much information about this case I am not sure how and why this fits. But we have to take it as one of tarots messages.

Certainly some of the answers to what happened to Jonbenet may have something to do with the past before she passed on and we have to string these thoughts from tarot together the best way we can.

Perhaps even something had been going on with Jonbenet for a long time and was not detected? or was hidden from view from others.

[image]
The death of this child seems to be linked to MENTOR or a TEACHER and I am being given ART/DRAWING....

this indicates to me that someone who was part of a group or even organisation might be somehow the cause AND even a family is a group - these may be the outside influences that tarot brings up...the heirophant shows us two drawings in one of its other cards depicting art.



and figure in some way.There are angry and defensive exchanges here and a very hostile person. I just somehow feel that there has been some bad exchange and a child being hostile to the other person. Someone trying to talk and say something but the other does,nt seem to understand. I think Jonbenet is the person who does not understand..

I also see something very strange which I cant explain but someone is wearing two different shoes...I have no idea why that is..but they are..and I wonder if they had been changing their shoes into house slippers? when this took off?

There is destruction with this page of swords and this is very clear indeed. It seems to me there might have been some opposition raised OUTSIDE the house.

I also see unexpected grief for someone here.

[image]

There is a young person here that has fits of rage and anger.
This person wanted to command respect - and it could be that they executed the unthinkable.



CONNECTED to page of swords is HEY WINDOW 5 the hebrew number which literally shows us a window and someone with their hands raised up shouting?

There is a weakness of character here and overdependence on parents...and this card also seems to tell us there were problems with the father -

maybe someone kept getting overlooked?

WITHOUT PREJUDICE.

I have edited a comment here because it might not be appropriate. I will leave the tarot as it stands.



Just need to mention that CHURCH SCHOOL ORGANISATIONS CLUBS TEAMS anything connected with a group situation does bear some influence in this case. I cant remember whether I said this or not but will reiterate it right here.

This connects to the heirophant. The Heirophant is pasted up in one of the posts above. I do not know how it connects together and hope you remember this whilst reading.

Religious aspects do touch this case also - but they might have had some spiritual or religious connection that I am not aware of .



Having seen a youtube of Jonbenet which I have now posted in another thread here - I am astounded by how much older she looks then her age. Stopping the youtube I come to a beautiful black and white picture of this lovely child. I ask her directly why this happened to her. This child told me the reason was because of her father.

That is not a finger of blame, she said it was 'because' of her father - I have no idea why. When I asked directly who did this to her, she said she was afraid to tell me - feared opening up and said that I should apply deep discretion.

Clearly there are things about this case that need to be put aside then. I am not interested in hunting down a perpetrator, I just want to feel into this childs mind to see that she is alright. I have this girl smiling and she gives forgiveness.

That is all I intend to write on this case. You may comment if you wish. Personally, I find this kind of work too devastating although I am prepared to give what tarot shows us but I am not going to get involved in names. Tarot does not give those anyway but it does point arrows.

My arrows are staying in the box. God bless this child.


EMPATHY

[image]


UPDATED NEWS POSTED 15TH AUGUST 2012



http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/08/jonbenet-..

JonBenet Ramsey Would Have Turned 22 Years Old This Week; Murder Case Remains Unsolved


25 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sad this was never solved. I am thinking it was an adult intruder who knew the family and home. Someone had knowledge of how to make complicated devices to murder her. The part about art is eerie since the garrote was made from a paintbrush in the home. It is such a horrible case, I can see why it is hard for anyone to think about.

Anonymous said...

Why is Zahras Baker Australian family so angry and defensive when you make a comment about Adam?
They have shut down a page on people making a point
As one lady said, if she had been taken from a shopping centre by a stranger, bet they would have let people say, Capital Punishment for Child Killers

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

Please can you comment under ZAHRA BAKER as nobody will see this otherwise.

I am not sure what the updated news is or what the family is doing I just write tarot for the child. I will try to see what the current events are and if there is anything to report with the tarot I will write it down.

Regards Empathy.

Anonymous said...

I think that she was killed at the hands of an adult in her household (family). I don't think this crime had anything to do with anyone on the outside. I have spoke with her before and sent my thoughts to Brians Dreams but it is a horrible story that she should have never experienced, lets just say both parents did not make her life easy for her, they both had their parts. Why don't you ask Patsy she knows what happened but she is not the only one involved. I will not send you what I sent to Brian because I think it is better that way.

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

You are welcome to post whatever you want here as it is a free comments section.

This girl should,nt have died if she had been treated like a child but she sadly was a sexual object to the curious and unfortunately someone has to live with their concience over that. Karma will work appropriately.

Empathy.

Anonymous said...

anon i think we would all appreciate it if you had the mannors and respect that empathy does, that is why she is sogood and you do not know how to use any insight you may have correctly, only those with true love andlight are given the ability to share this

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

I have deleted the comment as it was very disrespectful to a little girl who is deceased.

If anyone wishes to comment on the blogger please note that comments are now moderated. I will not publish comments that are degrading to the children.

Empathy.

Anonymous said...

thankyou empathy i was shocked and upset by the comment when i read it, as you were. your work is amazeing thankyouxo

Anonymous said...

i have just read a book written by steve thoms a lead detective on this case, the obstacles the police faced are amazeing and to quote steve at the end of this a child has lost thier life in a horrible way and the police could not close the case because of red tape and obsticles, this is an interesting read based on facts from first hand detective very frustrateing to feel not everyones priority was not to find a killer but to score points and win votes, god bless little girl and officers like steve thomas, standing up for those who cant stand up for themselves xoxoxo

Jazz Panther said...

Documentation of readings for Jon Benet
Weapons:Lamp, Wand, Girdle? Shield, Cross Cup wine Bow and Arrow., Candle
Reoccurring themes:
Marriage without love, violating bonds of love, Acts of intercourse,Adultery, Sterility, Rape, Child Abuse,
Secret love affairs.
Shogun assassinated, resurrected,rituals of devotion, sacrificial murder,assassination,murder, sacrificial victim, ritual humiliation, disgraceful punishment,ritual death,
May Day,Maid Marion,The Maid,Joan of Arc,

Figure wears a strange headdress consisting of a folded two dollar bill. Note@ Housekeeper Linda Hugh Hoffman was to pick up a check for 2,000 that day.

Flamingo sleeps with only 1/2 of it's brain..

A line from the ransom note: "Don't try to grow a brain John"

Though the police were notified on December 26 the headstone read Jon Benet Ramsey her birthday then December 25,1996

Jazz Panther said...

Gemstone Tarot for Jon Benet Ramsey (abbreviated) Jan 1997
1:Ten of staves: Mother of two, older son walks ahead, tyranny
2:Judgement: Dream state woman extends her hand through window
3.King of Cups Bran the Blessed carried cauldron up from the lake (Neighbor Floyd found the body Father carried her up from the wine cellar.)
4.Empress:Pear necklace Killed. Grandmother and Father Priest
5.Eight of Pentacles: Burke no time for vacation
6.Five of Cups adultery mental illness marriage without love
7.Ace of Staves Fire kundalini out of control in the body (Patsy Ramsey had overcome cancer)
8:House of Scorpio Death: Ten of Swords: a nightmarish dream, in the early dawn. A shogun is assassinated in front of his feudal palace. Chaos, Armed with more ammunition than necessary. Drama of victimization, perpetuating abuser-victim cycles.

regarding the broken window in the cellar...even if someone broke in we must keep in mind the facts of the case Pasty Ramsey had been involved in adding on new wings..but she also kept changing her mind and..there were stairs that led nowhere..the elaborate layout of the house would have had to be known in advance or they came while the Ramseys were at the Christmas Party.

The analysis of the ramson note showed not only Patsy's handwriting but also her way of speaking.

If the parents did not know what happened to Jon Benet there is still significance in them declaring December 25 to be the day of death..oh maybe the autopsy revealed this.

Jon Benet was dressed up she was not wearing the clothes she was put to bed in.. the manner of death was staged..to look like something else

Anonymous said...

JonBenet Ramsey Murder Mystery: New Developments http://www.extratv.com/2012/07/19/jonbenet-ramsey-murder-mystery-new-developments/

Anonymous said...

There is a new book out by james kolar ex detective for district attorney in the ramsey case perhaps this will shed some light on the facts of the case and cover up by the family

Anonymous said...

Everyone knows Patsy Ramsey caught her husband John Ramsey having sex with JonBenet, he was a sick pervert who raped little girls. She was always jealous of her daughter's beauty and that John ignored her and focused on JonBenet instead. When Patsy walked in on them, she either flipped out then, or later when JonBenet angered her, and struck her daughter and she died, possibly by accident. She threatened her husband John that if he told, she would tell everyone he was sexually assaulting his own daughter. So they both lied. Now karma was dealt since Patsy died from cancer. The reason JonBenet is too scared to tell you is because Patsy has crossed to the Other Side with JonBenet so she doesn't want to anger her by opening her mouth. She just smiles and forgives.

Anonymous said...

I believe some people need to stop pointing fingers and making assumptions, it's unreasonable. Know the facts people, the semen found on JonBenet's under garments was indeed not DNA OF ANYONE LINKED TO THE FAMILY.

Anonymous said...

I believe it was John and I also think he wrote the note. I can't stand to believe it but that's what I think. I find Patsy to be totally innocent.

Anonymous said...

I think it was an intruder or someone known to the family. I dont think the family had anything to do with it. Such a disgusting act, brings me to tears thinking of her last moments. I hope that whoever did it rots in hell.

Stace said...

There has been plenty of coverage on this case since 2016 marks the 20th anniversary of her death. I've been watching the 3 part interview her now adult brother Burke did with Dr. Phil. I can't tell him he just has a nervous smile, but it's very awkward and he seems still so childlike in a way. I wonder if he ever really had a normal childhood. I do not believe however he had anything to do with JonBenet's death. Personally I think someone was having an affair, whether that be the mother or father. I think JonBenet accidently caught wind of it, and maybe the person who the parent was having an affair with murdered her. it would have to be a family friend or someone close for JonBenet to know and trust. There was a couple who the parents were close to, and the man was actually a pilot for John. He has dark hair and looks to be of Spanish descent. What has recently come out is DNA of a Spanish male was found on JonBenets panties. I wonder if they ever looked into that. These are all just my thoughts on the case.
God rest he soul.

Anonymous said...

I feel so much of this case. Even when I was ten Watching on the news. Immediately I feel sexually abused and dad and mom are not her killers but I feel mom was cheating. There is so much to this I also feel going to deep would shock the country and that little girl is so beautiful and I hope she is finally happy on the other side

Anonymous said...

The window theroy,that John ramsey said he broke,well he went threw the window,that's not addressed much and the part where patsy says on tv about a killer is out there and protect your children, (I no,not verbatim )but watch John's mouth,he is actually saying what patsy is saying,Why isent that being Notcied..they where in on it..We the People,need to No...God bless you jonbonet, you are lived all over the world ,amen

Deanna(Map Coordinator) RESEARCHER FOR PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS said...

A team of investigators, who assembled for the two-part CBS docu-series The Case Of: JonBenét Ramsey, believes the beauty queen's brother is responsible for her death in December of 1996.

With retired FBI profiler Jim Clemente and criminal behavioral analyst Laura Richards at the helm, the team reexamined evidence from the nearly two-decade old case which seemed to indicate JonBenét was killed by someone in her immediate family.

The team dissected a lengthy three-page ransom note that they said contained an extremely extraneous amount of words, not common of ransom notes since speed and brevity are usually key. It was also written on stationary and with a pen found in the homehttp://www.kgw.com/news/cbs-panel-burke-ramsey-killed-sister-jonbenet/322064742

Anonymous said...

I agree totally. I think that the shared career refers to the young lady who was his main assistant at work; the police thought she was having an affair with John.

Does the reference to art and drawing encompass other types of art too like dance?

Anonymous said...

Please, please revisit the JonBenet case.

scarlettt said...

Occums razor. If you're covering up something heinous, it makes zero sense to do so... by staging something else, 100 times MORE heinous.
With all the available resources that family had (and they *were millionaires- whatever else people say about them)... had they wanted to cover up an accidental death, why not stage something less sensational, and headline grabbing?

Just off the top of my head, I was able to think of alternatives which would've been far less fantastical. Therefore, easier to explain away and thus, believe. Not to mention, far less traumatizing to try and pull off. (I sometimes wonder of those claiming the brother, or parents, did this... have they ever actually learned, what the physical traumas were, that took place? Because anyone who could do that to your own sister, or daughter, or anyone, would be very very sick indeed. That sort of thing is not a one time, crime. There would be a history of like behaviors. And there just isn't).

Anyway, they could've claimed she had been over excited, due to the Christmas holiday and their upcoming vacation. Therefore she couldn't sleep, got out of her bed, and then tragically fell down the stairs.
Or, they could've contrived some last minute changes on their travel arrangements (regarding the pre planned trip to visit family, followed by a Disney cruise, for which they were supposed to leave for, that *very morning). Easily allowing them to falsify some timelines, in which to claim an abduction or something, en route to their destination (while burying and mourning her, in privacy).

While both of the aforementioned alternatives are despicable to plan for any human being, much less your own loved one, the point is... there were far less deviant, and suspicious alternatives available, if trying to cover up an accidental death. Or a purposeful one, for that matter I guess.

My sense on this, is that it wasn't one of the Ramsey's, but someone that knew them. A person with a deep loathing and resentment. Not just for them... but also for what they represented to the killer. I think this person was already inside the home, hiding in that basement, probably for hours. And had perhaps snuck into the home on a prior occasion(s). For some reason I feel an association with the other daughters death (JR's daughter, from a previous marriage I think) who died in a car accident, prior to JBR's death. No idea why- I've never read up on it, it just stuck out to me.
I think alot of it was targeted on the dad. To emasculate him and destroy all he held dear, like mental torture or something (not that they wouldn't have acted on their compulsion at some point anyway, just that that sicko chose that victim, in particular, based on some perceived wrongs from the father).
And I think he/she succeeded, in destroying their lives. And continues to succeed, every time they're victim blamed and called monsters... after experiencing the most horrific thing anyone can go through- the loss of a child. JMHO.

Anonymous said...

‘‘Twas the art teacher?


Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter