ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Wednesday 28 August 2013

SAMUEL PHARIS - UPDATED 3RD SEPTEMBER 2013


Yuba sheriff seeks help finding missing man | pharis, yuba, county ...

www.appeal-democrat.com › Local News
17 Jun 2013 - Samuel Pharis, 21, has been missing since Thursday. On Sunday, deputies discovered his vehicle abandoned in the Feather River river bottom ...

Please note that tarot will pick up TRENDS /VIBRATIONS of PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE - it will pick up anything that is 'out there' true news or false news - either way it can throw light on what is 'in the air' - please bear this in mind when you are reading the insights.

It is very important that 'readers' of the blog understand this, therefore one has to be very discerning when reading. Media news can put out stories that are not factual or are pre -mediated but Tarot can pick that up. It does,nt mean that tarot is wrong, it shows tarot can see what might be suggested. However when writing the tarot it may be taken as fact.

Tarot does not have all the answers or claim to solve issues. All it can do is show what it feels may be of USE or point out possibilities.

Please always read the following

ABOUT TAROT ON THIS SITE


which is a useful article in respect of all the Tarot printed for Missing people/children.

TAROT CANNOT BE CONSIDERED AS 100 PER CENT ACCURATE BY LAW.



[image]  



SAMUEL PHARIS
28TH AUGUST 2013



I have been asked to look at the Tarot for Samuel Pharis.
Samuel has been missing from Yuba since 14th June 2013 and has not been seen since that time. 



Tarot can offer possibilities only NOT facts which are presented in past present and future elements. I take the advice Tarot gives and I write this down for consideration. It does not guarantee that Tarot has all the answers but I always hope that something might help however small. Please read the notes on this post and also check factual evidence via other sources.

[image]

My first card for Samuel is the 10 of swords which is reversed. This card makes me feel as though there had been an altercation or an argument with someone but possibly in past tense I feel as this feels more like the aftermath of the situation.

I could be wrong but that is what it seems to me. I get the feeling that there is a warning here not to carry out plans or do something that might be regretted, but I seem to feel a confusion here perhaps anxieties or worries possibly even some mental disharmony or unbalance of some kind. Did he have something on his mind? I feel as though this situation might involve three people in all. Was anything stolen or was an apology needed for something?

This card would show me a water location or water in the vicinity, initially my card is East and has a number 10 or 1 attached which could be road route distance or just referring to sometime before October.

I feel that there is some kind of rivalry here and perhaps someone who spys. Weapons can come up on these cards but often they are thought of as the cutting kind or that there is some form of seperation here . Drugs can come up in these cards too, not always the case but its possible. I feel as though I should mention water rocks, stone, cement and bluff.

The reversed card is really suggesting to me spine back or head problems, the head problem really could simply be the mental disharmony but it could be physical. I am seeing the river bank in this card but more in daylight rather than night and possibly some paperwork of some kind.

I also see some slander and gossip and possible problems in a relationship here. Maybe the 'wrong company' might be involved. I feel as though there is a possible tampering of evidence or that perhaps if someone knows more they are not quite giving a full story? I am seeing some kind of illness with someone or that someone might have been sick.

I also see a lot of sticky mud in this card and I assume that everywhere there is mud has been checked? I note that Samuels car was found either in or on a riverbank. Can one be sure it was he who put it there? there can be a lot of deceit with reversed cards and often the full story is buried or laced with things that are not often the real case. Again I might be wrong, but it might be the first thing I would be asking.

Generally when this card is reversed it can show a survival instinct so it rather makes me feel that there must have been others or someone who was involved in some kind of argument at one stage with Samuel or some quite large problem. However, ten of swords is not the best card to get as a first card. The 9 might show us grandparent links

Somewhere in the vicinity I would normally expect to see a golf course, a railway or an airport or places that pick up these as names.
This card can also bring up West as well as East but its wise to bear in mind that it may not just be wind direction it could be area names also.

There are keywords that sometimes give vicinity descriptions and here we have hills and mountains, high places, barns/storehouses and links to corn and grain (beware these could be names or partnames) anything linked to money names or money such as Bank, penny, dollar etc. Also if in/near buildings some kind of link to sources of light such as windows or rooms high up like bedrooms. There may be links to shops, markets, fairs, schools, common halls, bowling-alleys, tennis courts. Did Samuel owe anyone any money?
These cards could show some dealings with rogues. I wonder if someone was in trouble with the law?

[image]

Im getting a number 1 which could be route/road or distance in connection with Samuel. This card is also showing me some deceptions of some kind but I felt that with the card previously. A B J D or R comes up as initials of places or people.

I think Im seeing an older man here - I might be wrong about that but someone who is sneaky maybe. I feel as though there is some kind of exploitation here or someone wanting to blame someone else for something. Just a very deceptive or dishonest feeling that comes forward. Im just seeing cheating or swindling so I dont know if Samuel was duped by somebody or there is something odd going on here.

The Magician card makes me feel that there is possible mechanical problems or a handyman or someone who is possibly even a caretaker, though Im not sure how someone like that would be present except to say that if anything had gone wrong with his car maybe Samuel might have sought assistance from someone. BUT there is also the knowledge of the fool card whereby Samuel has lost all his belongings but at the same time I seem to see a disorientation with him.

There are music elements in the cards that I cannot pinpoint right now. Poor judgement and some kind of risk taking or irresponsibility are coming up here. Manipulation and hidden agendas. All cards may not relate solely to Samuel but could be to others.
This card often gives me two places or two houses, two apartments - a period of 88 days can come up here .

Again Im getting East with this card. Vicinity descriptions or keywords are considered to be sandy and hilly ground, newly built land or where construction work is taking place. Land which might be linked to cattle, sheep or small animals, horse/stables or names that might link and there is some indication of places that are like a hideout or where someone would hide if they were or had criminal tendencies. Brick foundaries, ceilings, plaster and house building materials appear here. They might be describing a road or place but I just give them. Also seeing fire and heat, smiths shops.

[image]

I have a cups card for the search and find card. I realise that we do have Water and West in this card which could account for finding of Samuels vehicle but also we might look at the number 6 or 9. 9 could bring up the month of September or it could be a route (take into account the number 6 also) BUT I would look to highway 5 too.

This card takes into account the past and our childhood and throws it into the future so it is suggesting familiar territory or a place in the past to find Samuel.

Two other people do seem to link to Samuel in some way. I also feel that others hold information or have not given good advice about him. I would ask around friends or look at familiar territory. Ruined buildings, water places, boggy places, anywhere that links to clay and the colour black or black mud could be searched. Basements and cellars also should be checked out or anywhere underground unless that has another significance. Drains/sewers, ponds in the vicinity, all may be places to check or search.

Personally there is something defective in the information and almost is blocking me its as though there is no need to search because someone already knows. Perhaps its just me thinking that but this card as well as the other two show me that there is something not right going on here. Perhaps an M or W might come up, water again a bridge or white bridge, possible colour silver and bell.

North East can show on this card too but it is reversed so I cannot be completely sure whether to look in the opposite direction here so I have given the numbers. Someone who is strong and quite well built seems to come up here, generally hairy dark penetrating eyes, dark hair, short squat type appearance.

Seeing Ice or Snow or names relating to that. Confined places restricted or lack of light. Maybe walls come up here that are north facing. A tuesday may bring news of some kind. When I see the reversed cards I feel there is often a small delay but Im looking at places connected to the past or at least the vicinity around where this lad went missing for clues to be honest. Water elements still coming up on this card. Some link at some point to garden or gardens.

This is a very brief outline from Tarot and I will try to expand on detail if Samuel is not found by end of September. There seems to be a reason to just leave things like this for the moment and I will think it all through, but meanwhile please read everything combined with all three cards. Some vicinity descriptions could be names of roads please bear that in mind and also that whatever I am given are only possibilities and NOT facts and I only write what I feel I get. Maybe something will help but bear in mind also that the cards could be showing past present and future.

Empathy.

UPDATED 3RD SEPTEMBER 2013



[image]

Dee has compiled a map following Tarot instructions/directions which merely outlines POSSIBILITIES of all the areas that Tarot may be touching on or may be describing. Please bear in mind that this is not guaranteed and Tarot can mean somewhere else entirely.


CLICK LINK FOR TAROT MAP

 https://maps.google.com/maps




8 comments:

RoyalLending Admin said...

It is now the end of March and Sam has yet to be found. Can we please get the update you promised?

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

At the current time I am overwhelmed with current pending cases. I have provided Tarot and a map but I do not make any guarantees that my information will find someone. I hope it will help but I cannot specifically say that everything Im given will find him. I will try to have another look when I have some space as at the moment I have more work then I can handle so I cannot promise exactly when the update will be.

Anonymous said...

I guess there wasn't enough time in three years ....

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

Unfortunately I am not always able to find time to update when there are people going missing every day who do not have a reading at all. Often the first reading is the one that helps the most. I would like to help towards as many cases as I can and if there is an initial reading, fresh requests from families always comes first.

Clueless said...

Can you please explain the map? Spyglass dr y.c.? And 10th ave olivehurst?

jazzy said...

Dear Empathy, thank you so much for the work you do. I am a loved one of SAMUEL PHARIS who disappeared without a trace JUNE 13, 2013. Tommorrow it will be 4 years since he went missing. It just baffles me how nobody seems to know but someone does know and I feel as a second reading could bring so much more to light since its been four years and still no one has come forward or found any clues to Samuels dissaperance. I have not given up hope and feel so positive that any information that's out there TAROT can and will pick up on therefore bringing any new information or more detailes. I'm so positive that you and TAROT have the ability to locate him. I realize that from your reading it then takes an individual who is familiar with the territory who works to interpret Tarots messages, and studies all the possibilities and acts diligently to bring about a new outcome. I am realizing if people are aware of your work and work on the clues you and TAROT give, I'm telling you that that's where we are gonna begin to see a lot more results. This case is very unusual and has been hard because law enforcement don't have anything to go on. Without your guidance SAMUEL MAY NEVER BE FOUND. I know you have many many requests daily ( and you do do a great job )but when you have some time could you please give your attention to this request. For me, for justice, and for Sammy.

Anonymous said...

Did the cards indicate he could still be alive?

Anonymous said...

I overheard someone talking about this what was said was two white males robbed him killed then burned and threw him in river. And that they were actually interviwed by the police already


Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter