ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Friday 7 November 2014

MARIA ANGELICA SALAS



Maria Angelica salas

Date of birth:
June 13, 1981

Birthplace: San Jose, California

Missing since:
August, 2001 from San Jose, California











Please note that tarot will pick up TRENDS /VIBRATIONS of PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE - it will pick up anything that is 'out there' true news or false news - either way it can throw light on what is 'in the air' - please bear this in mind when you are reading the insights.

It is very important that 'readers' of the blog understand this, therefore one has to be very discerning when reading. Media news can put out stories that are not factual or are pre -mediated but Tarot can pick that up. It does,nt mean that tarot is wrong, it shows tarot can see what might be suggested. However when writing the tarot it may be taken as fact.

Tarot does not have all the answers or claim to solve issues. All it can do is show what it feels may be of USE or point out possibilities.

Please always read the following

ABOUT TAROT ON THIS SITE

which is a useful article in respect of all the Tarot printed for Missing people/children.

TAROT CANNOT BE CONSIDERED AS 100 PER CENT ACCURATE BY LAW.


  


MARIA ANGELICA SALAS
DATED 6TH NOVEMBER 2014

A family member has contacted me with regard to her sister who went missing in 2001. Unfortunately not a lot of assistance has been put in place to assist this young lady. However, though I do have approval of the family and a request to look at Tarot despite a lack of online reports.



My first card is not a really difficult card but it does show someone who 'hangs onto things'. Now whether this is a situation whereby this young lady wanted to better herself in life or wanted a better opportunity to earn money or just have a few more rewards in life I cannot be sure. This is the kind of situation where someone is hanging on to her or she is hanging on to them, or it could mean Trade or Business and work. Someone though is making money and they are seeing it as a good thing. The act of disappearance seems to be based on that.

Sometimes with this card you can be barely making ends meet doing menial jobs and then you get a chance to do something much better as it can lead to a job promotion. However it just depends if Maria was being used as a trade tool or whether she in fact herself decided that she wanted to upgrade her own life.

However, it is an earth card which sees her grounded, so Im not sure if her own aspirations could get that high. I see her outside of a town. The card shows a grey platform but it could just be drawing that distinction between an actual town and the fact that she is stood on the outside of it.

The card is a number 4 and I think of a Boss, father, spouse or male counterpart here who would be the voice of authority perhaps over her. Its possible she could be in a new location. Certainly the first card shows that someone stands to benefit whether this missing lady or someone else.

The card with the 4 might indicate a 4 route or distance or timing and it could also indicate North, however this card also has South on it. Maybe we are looking at a road or route that has a North South running direction.

I see this emphasis on work but yet when I look at the next card I see unemployment like there are people who do not have much money. They do not ask for help somehow or some help has not been asked for. Yet I do see finances all over this card and someone who has a gain here.

The other indication is that there is a bit of 'teamwork' going on too. So that rather indicates other persons doesnt it.

There might have been work that barely puts the food on the table hence how this situation has come about. I cant say how 'for sure' that is as I only see what I am given and repeat that.

Maybe someone 'put her to work'. The colour Green comes up and also some kind of link to January 10 to January 19. I am also seeing a Garden and an arch. I am therefore wondering overall if there is a financial opportunity to be had or somehow this woman represents that in some way.

I might be seeing May also come up here.

This card can talk about bones and joints and skeletal structure. An excess of cold depression and sometimes flu. This card is an earth card so there appears to be a link to farms wood stores and or places you would link to farm animals. Fallow Bare land can show up as well as fields or bushy thorny type land. It can link to ships and sails ie boatyards or any names of places that could link in somehow. Church elements can come up too as can walls, boundaries, borders, fences or even international borders.

There is a possibility of water or damp places or even cellars/basements or ruined buildings or wells/ enclosed spaces. It could be tarot trying to name a place or describe it. I found myself looking at the G4 route on the map not that it would mean anything between North/South San Jose. The word Valley may come up.



I seem to have a bit of major card for where Maria might be. I am seeing somewhere UNDER, she is somewhere she knows from the past and I could be wrong but I see that word Under or a link near family or what would be considered as family. This card does tell us to look backwards to an earlier time. The number is 2o on this card so we could have a 2 routes or have some kind of link to a distance or timing.

I am seeing some kind of ill health or sickness so perhaps even not far from a hospital? Also seeing something about a little child. Im just feeling overall that there is a strong link to the information in the first card. I just feel a sense of imprisonment. Maybe there is a 'mountain' name.
Colour Black also appears.

Seeing something about the loss of a lawsuit?

I just feel unsure about a 'new beginning' for this lady. I feel as though maybe there is something here that she did not choose or that someone else was maybe controlling? I cant specify a time period but it could be something to do with the past as to where she is now that is somehow embroiled in these bits of information that Tarot has given to us.

Maybe a secret came out?

I am so close to the sun card that it can indicate problems with distant or close relatives. That is not to blame anyone but this card is showing me near family? have all the relatives distant and close spoken to each other? there does seem to be some family conflict or some kind of turmoil here. I cannot seem to get past this card really. I think everything written in the first card has to be combined with this one. Maybe this girl had a lot of responsibility put on her with a child or children. It is very difficult to say as I am not being given a wider sweep of cards. Perhaps there is a 'gate'? The North East can show itself also. It is wise to remember that Tarot cannot show the starting and ending points.
Word Snow or Ice and the Sun.



When I ask Tarot when this girl will be found I am receiving the number 2 or 1. These numbers could not just represent a time period but also a route or distance.

It is like taking two step forwards and another back trying to find Maria. I see her connected some some small body of water or nearby. Maybe the arch I saw was a Bridge? is there a lack of benefit to someone if she is found? Im seeing either the early parts of a year or the end of year perhaps a December for this girl to be found. I cant guarantee what year however.

The card is North and we have South again so that is making me suggest that all these cards are combined to try to find a suitable pinpoint of where Maria might be found but also that it is showing a little bit of delay in finding her too. Its not really impossible because all that is needed is the right message or communication to get things going in the right direction.

Notice we have this '2' again. But also I think we should look at number 1 too . I feel that this girl had a 'caretaker' of some sort. I cant really explain what I mean but someone took care of her and that can be taken any way that it is meant. I see a bird name, a hollow Spring and a Ditch.

They may form names of places. I think that she might be found under 2 years or that the 2 number is a road/route.

I see water nearby of some description. If the lady is in good health she might not have wanted to be found or someone might not have wanted her to be found so its a real push pull situation to be truthful. I cannot guarantee either way but only that there is a possibility of this happening.

I rather think this is a vague situation all round. The High Priestess seems to indicate letters B. J. D and R. I am seeing blue and water comes up yet again. I am feeling that there is something written down which might assist. I am seeing a Sunday or a Monday coming up for some reason. I think someone with held secrets too. December comes up again. Im seeing something about 'debt'. Also the word Rose.

I am not sure if this will help in anyway but I always just write down what I get. I am feeling that the situation is not unresolvable, I think it is time that will resolve things as there is a delay in the conclusion here. So maybe not exactly immediately positive for Maria to be found but that once a few things are sorted out then the possibility grows more likely to move in a beneficial way.

Please remember Tarot shows past present and future events. Tarot cannot guarantee any information unless a news link can confirm it after Tarot has been written. Please combine all cards. This is a very brief look at the situation and I may need to look again if I feel I have missed any detail.

Empathy.



 

Maps are compiled following Tarot suggestions/directions which merely outlines POSSIBILITIES of all the areas that Tarot may be touching on or may be describing. They may touch upon areas connected to other people linked to the case. Please bear in mind that maps cannot be guaranteed and Tarot can mean somewhere else entirely.


CLICK LINK FOR TAROT MAP



No comments:


Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter