ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Sunday 23 December 2012

NEIL HINKLEY - UPDATED NEWS MARCH 4TH 2015




Police are searching for a man missing from the state’s central coast.

Neil Hinkley, 55, was last seen about 10.45am on Wednesday (19 December 2012) in Oscar Road, Umina Beach.






[image]

Please note that tarot will pick up TRENDS /VIBRATIONS of PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE - it will pick up anything that is 'out there' true news or false news - either way it can throw light on what is 'in the air' - please bear this in mind when you are reading the insights.

It is very important that 'readers' of the blog understand this, therefore one has to be very discerning when reading. Media news can put out stories that are not factual or are pre -mediated but Tarot can pick that up. It does,nt mean that tarot is wrong, it shows tarot can see what might be suggested. However when writing the tarot it may be taken as fact.

Tarot does not have all the answers or claim to solve issues. All it can do is show what it feels may be of USE or point out possibilities.

Please always read the following
 

ABOUT TAROT ON THIS SITE

which is a useful article in respect of all the Tarot printed for Missing people/children.

TAROT CANNOT BE CONSIDERED AS 100 PER CENT ACCURATE BY LAW.


[image]  


NEIL HINKLEY
23RD DECEMBER 2012

 I have had a family request to look at Tarot for Neil Hinkley. I know how much families really want to find their loved one and I do my best to give Tarot's help but I have to state quite freely that I cannot PROMISE that Tarot will find them. All I can do is write down what Tarot gives to me and hope that something within it might prove to be useful.

Please remember to read all the notes on the blog about the Tarot there is a lot of information and it will explain how Tarot works and what it might be able to do. Generally I am given glimpses of the past present and future and one I have written it down it is written as possibilities and not fact. It does not become fact unless something comes along to validate it in the media.

I have recently put up a missing alert for Neil and I note that he disappeared on 19th December 2012. I hope the date is correct.

[image]

The first card I have here seems to be 'secrets'. This card is a 2 and it could concern two people or it could be a route or a road or distance. However, the initials on this card are a B, J, D or an R.
In this card we are given the thought that there is some piece of paper with something written on it but that the whole story is not in the open hence the fact that facts are hidden.
The colour on this card is blue, and sometimes can represent someone who wears blue or even wears something blue on their head.

Generally this card is linked to a Monday and two buildings sometimes thought of as apartments or high rise. That is not always the case but I am giving the options here. I am seeing initially going North West. Im seeing this person with personal belongings with them it might be a wallet or something of that nature or a bag. This card is under the water sign and therefore a water location is indicated at first point or name of water location.

I feel almost as though Neil needed some time to reflect on matters. Did have something on his mind. When these cards are upright like this and particularly this one it is not really giving me anything first hand that seems sinister except for the fact that there might be some secrets or things that are with held or that he knew that others did not. It does sometimes indicate there is a female with dark hair on this card.

Whatever was going on in Neil's life I cannot be completely sure but it seems to me that this card is about reflection on many things almost as though he needed to spend some time alone or he could even have been attracted to someone at some point. But as you can see on the surface of it despite there being some kind of 'hidden' factor here this card is not really giving me a lot of scope. Fair to say its a liquid card and could loosely link to drinking or to water elements. I need to look at other cards. Having said that, this card could point out possible over thinking or 'going into oneself'.

Was Neil happy how was he feeling these are the sort of questions that I would put forward. I am getting something here about 'mother' ? or being a mother? is anyone pregnant, I keep feeling this man has been thinking about things very deeply. I just get the feeling Neil wanted to keep some things to himself. I could be wrong but thats all I seem to be picking up.

I also have something about 'education' here though and I wonder if he needed to find something out. Theres just nothing in this card that bothers me badly except to say that it is a water card.
If I had to look at the number two, I would say that Neil had two options to consider that might have been to do with work or just in general he might have wanted to consider something. There is a possibility that he fell out with someone or had a disagreement or that something like that was on his mind and he was weighing up his life and where he wanted to be within it .

If I looked at the two of pentacles I would suggest that he was weighing everything up in the family, the finances, work matters all kinds of things and I see him by the water doing that or water name. Finally I see him with a companionship or perhaps at some point there was a female friend that he got on with or maybe its just A friend, but somehow Im feeling there is a kind of apathy about decisions that he might have needed to make or wanted time to think about it.

If anything was wrong in his world I think he would have wanted to put it right. If there were any problems or debts or just something hanging around that needed to be sorted out I think he would have wanted to do that. The alternatives of course if the cards were reversed is that he might have felt he could not get around things that were playing on his mind. Obviously something going on deep inside at least, that is what might be the case, and truly I may be wrong about it.

If there is a female involved there are obviously problems around that whoever she is.

It is even possible that health issues could have arisen but maybe not something that would have been discussed by Neil.
Obviously there is something going on under the surface and likely only Neil knew what that was.

I am getting a period of 28 days here so one month comes up and for some reason that means something because very odd things had been going on. Was Neil receptive to psychic matter or did he adhere to feelings he would get? It is possible that he had a feeling about something ...I do think he intended to keep things to himself whatever the situation was.

I have not yet looked at a map to see where Neil disappeared from but Umina Beach might fit the water element of this High Priestess card. I am feeling the North West direction does apply here the only danger signal is Water and concerns about secrets.

The keywords to places on this card are thought to be fishponds, rivers, springs, watermills, water pumps, wells, marshy or watery ground, moats, springs, the ocean, and all places near to water inside or around the house. They pick out road names or areas. There are also church elements here so maybe also a name of a place or a church in the vicinity or some kind of spiritual element showing itself here. I feel he wanted to be alone I might be wrong but thats what I felt.

[image]

This card is still projecting North and in fact pulls out part of the information I just gave in the first card. This card can show us being somewhere with water either actually in the vicinity/landscape or a water name. I see him there concerning himself about all sorts of issues to do with work money and home I feel he has a lot on his mind and that would concern me as he does not seem to know how to balance up the issues.

The number here is 2 so I would have thought this is a 2 route. Had he been working at something or did he have a connection to something someplace or someone for 2 years? or have there been a lot of problems in the last two years that have got too much. That is what I would concern myself about as he seems to be quite sensitive that I can see.

This card seems to tell us there is a change in occupation and location - so I will have to look at the map and see if there is a route two. He may have gone out of town because the pentacles can take us that way. There are names of schools universities and colleges linked very loosely to this card and also parks valleys fields and farmers land and also property and shops/buildings.

The word Gold, a gate and/or an arch might come up here and possibly a building very well known to him. I feel like he is balancing or has to balance everything up in his life. There are two circles in this card which can sometimes represent bikes or bicycles. Did he have two jobs or two lives?

I am wondering about this card in terms of business and whether Neil was looking for a new job or even wanting to learn something new, there is a teacher on this card so I think Im getting an array of feelings and possibly have to look further for more elements to where Neil actually might be.

I have the North North West
but I am also being shown South .
Names of places/vicinity and keywords that can come up on this card that either describe an area or that have words within them to give more clues seem to be farms, farming, or farm equipment, wood stores , farm animals, . fallow or bare land, barren fields, bushy and thorny, or where ships or sails are kept meaning water /boat names perhaps. Also are walls, garden fences, gateposts international borders, confined spaces, churches or church yards or places that you can retreat too quietly. Other keywords might be deserts, woods, obscure valleys, caves, dens, holes, mountains, , church-yards, ruined buildings, coal-mines, sinks, dirty or muddy places, wells and houses or offices.
Some link to father or grandfather?

[image]

Asking when Neil is likely to be found I have been given the page of swords reversed which often suggests prodigality. However, it is a monthly card which gives an 11 or a 2. Each of those numbers can be a road or route or a time or distance. 11 can break down to 2. Therefore under 11 or under 2 months is being suggested and that he might be mislaid for a while . It could be the short count or the longer count. This sword card might show that Neil could have had worries or was depressed about something. It is a bit unhappy in a way and I have to point out that I have seen some anxieties and worries.

I feel as though there might have been a hidden relationship or that someone is a rival somewhere to an area of Neil's life. In this card we can see airports, railways, golf courses and the direction is East. However, the card is reversed and I do have a conflicting problem with the direction as I have North and North West but South also comes up .

I really feel there has been some kind of aftermath of a row or some kind of argument. The swords cards reversed never really give us what we want they tend to hang things out a bit so unless Neil is found over the next couple of days it might take a little longer to find him. I think that his health has come into question with the swords reversed as someone young is very hostile towards him. I am not sure where or how this occurs only that there is a problem with a younger person who could be very negative towards him. I am seeing some kind of anger here so I hope he has not got involved with a bad situation. The word black, silver and Jewel and possibly bird might come up .

Im still seeing water in this card as well as rocks and stones and the word canyon. I think there is a problem finding Neil because even if he is found I feel there are some upsetting elements in some ways. I think its likely he will be found eventually.

I have written a very quick and brief Tarot for Neil and will come back to address various points if I feel I could have enhanced various factors but for now I will leave this and hope it helps in some way. Tarot can only give POSSIBILITIES not FACTS and hopes that something here might be useful.

Please remember that Tarot is past present and future.and the cards must be read in combination to each other.

Empathy. 


I am looking North West towards the Woy Woy Disposal depot as well as to the Esplanade by the water. Those two places stand out the most along with the local Library and the area of Blackwall. Maybe it is just because they are the surrounding vicinity. I will see what Dee comes up with when she has read Tarots instructions.




UPDATED 25TH DECEMBER 2012

 [image] Dee has compiled a map which OUTLINES all the areas that Tarot may be touching on or may be describing. Please bear in mind that this is not guaranteed and Tarot can mean somewhere else entirely.


CLICK LINK FOR TAROT MAP
(Hit the Grey word that says MAPS) 


 Show on  Maps

 [image]  

UPDATED 29TH DECEMBER 2012

 Police renew appeal over missing man - Latest Media Releases ...
www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/latest_releases?sq_content_src...
Police renew appeal over missing man - Umina Beach. Friday, 28 December 2012 03:36:08 PM. **Editor's note: An image of Neil Hinkley is available by ...

UPDATED NEWS MAY 2013

There is very little news but Police were still looking in this January report. Please let me know if there is any information out there that I have missed.



UMINA MAN STILL MISSING : NBN News

www.nbnnews.com.au/index.php/2013/01/23/umina-man-still-missing/
Jan 23, 2013 – Police continue to hold grave concerns for a Umina man who has now been missing for more than a month. 55 year-old Neil Hinkley was last ...

UPDATED NEWS 4TH MARCH 2015

Very sadly I have been informed that Neil was found in the second month FEBRUARY 2015. It appears he was found North West of where he was last seen but of other information or investigations I have no news as yet but will post once it is ascertained what exactly has happened. I am very sorry to hear this news.


Skeletal remains found near Kariong | Newcastle Herald

www.theherald.com.au/story/218 Feb 2015 - Remains discovered by bushwalker may 
belong to a man reported missing two ... 
Police say remains may belong to missing man  
Neil Hinkley.891104/skeletal-remains-found-near-kariong/

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any chance of an update

Anonymous said...

22/05/2013 Neil is still missing. There has been no sign of him or any activity. He is listed with the missing persons unit and full scale searches of the local area are being organised.

Anonymous said...

Any updates available please..

Anonymous said...

If you have any further updates that would be much appreciated

Anonymous said...

Neil was found deceased at Kariong in February 2015.


Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter