ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Monday 28 November 2011

MAURA MURRAY - UPDATED 9TH FEBRUARY 2014

[image]


http://www.mauramurraymissing.com/

Missing Since: February 9, 2004
Born: May 4, 1982
Gender: Female
Race: Caucasian
Height: 67 inches
Weight: 120 pounds
Hair Type: Curly
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue-Green
Clothing: Possibly wearing a dark colored
coat and jeans, carrying a black backpack,
Samsung/Sprint Cell phone.
NCIC ID#: M-883793945
NamUs includes dentals DNA Info

Do you have a tip to report?
If you have information, please contact:
New Hampshire Cold Case Unit:
Tips: coldcaseunit@dos.nh.gov
603-271-2663 or 603-271-1255

Maura Murray disappeared on 9 February 2004 after a one-car accident on New Hampshire Route 112 in Haverhill, New Hampshire. Murray, a nursing student at the University of Massachusetts Amherst, left campus on the afternoon of her disappearance after telling her professors and her work supervisor by e-mail that she was taking a week off because of a family emergency. Official investigators suggested that she may have wanted to disappear and initially considered her disappearance to be a standard missing persons case,[2] but her family and friends believe that she was abducted and her father has been critical of state investigators.[3] As of May 2011, seven years after her disappearance, there is no suspect and her whereabouts remain unknown


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Maura_Murray


[image]


Please note that tarot will pick up TRENDS /VIBRATIONS of PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE - it will pick up anything that is 'out there'true news or false news - either way it can throw light on what is 'in the air' - please bear this in mind when you are reading the insights.


It is very important that 'readers' of the TAROT understand this, therefore one has to be very discerning when reading. Media news can put out stories that are not factual or are pre -mediated but Tarot can pick that up. It does,nt mean that tarot is wrong, it shows tarot can see what might be suggested. However when writing the tarot it may be taken as fact.

TAROT CANNOT BE CONSIDERED AS 100 PER CENT ACCURATE.

[image]

MAURA MURRAY
28th NOVEMBER 2011


I have had a request here on the blogger to look at Tarot for Maura Murray. There does seem to be a lot of information out there and I have left a Wikepedia link to outline circumstances etc.
Tarot will look at past present and future and is likely to give glimpses of that and it is possible some events will be seen that have already occurred. Tarot is not 100 per cent accurate and it is advisable to always seek factual sources for information.

[image]

The first card I seem to have for Maura is the 10 of Wands. I take the information as it is given to me and in this card it seems to me that she had been travelling South East in the 8 and then it seems that she either felt headachy or she had some kind of trauma or knock to the head. This really just could stress strain and worry and feeling defensive about matters as in the ten we do see someone who is overburdened and totally stressed out. At that point it looks as though they are moving towards a town but seem to be on the edge of it.



This is a difficult card for me to say she definitely had an injury as anxieties and concerns that are worrying somebody can have an equal effect in this card and appear worse then they are. But, we do have to look at this both ways. It seems to me that there is some kind of trip with someone who is fairly sporty and young here - nothing untoward about this person on the surface of the matter they could be up to the age of 30 or just over, nice, friendly lots of fun and likely in a vehicle The idea I feel is fun adventure and this person might have had a car and from then on we see that it is a disapperance ending up at the King.


So I might be wrong here, but it seems to me that she went off with somebody and the person I see is not negative from the upright card, they seem more then friendly at first glance and they do have a vehicle. This vehicle in this card seems to face West though most Wands cards are actually South, so perhaps South West? Or he was coming from the South West as this girl was pointing South East?


I read something about a one vehicle crash which I have not printed the wiki information as Im am writing this but it is on my task bar to do that and read that line. Im not sure if this incident has anything to do with Maura or not, or whether Tarot is mentioning that, but normally a car crash would be a reverse element and I dont seem to have that. It seems to me that she went in a car with someone on a trip an adventure of some kind though Page of Wands can sometimes (not always ) mean messages, sex and weapons.


Tarot is past present and future but it still seems to me that the car is ahead of the Trip and the car takes her and this young man who could be red haired or fair haired might be the person connected to the vehicle. Kings generally leave debris in their wake a kind of WHAT HAPPENED HUH? as they disappear out of sight. So I would have thought the connection is a young man in a car? Could be wrong but thats what I have.

The overall feeling of the 10 of wands is genuine stress worry and anxiety and this stands out the most. I see there is a motel further back in the cards but I seem to see that after that there is still some kind of car trip. The general feeling I have is 'oppression' so was there an attack? or was there just a lot of worries for this girl, I seem to see her fenced in?


This card does show delegating work issues because things become too much but there are some health issues here with body aches and pains which is another way of describing what I felt I saw with the anxiety and stree issues. Perhaps someone was hellbent on a career for Maura but not Maura herself? Either way, things get too much in this 10 of wands and it looks like someone just wants out for a bit. Work issues are fairly strong here. Might confirm some things already thought of and known.

[image]


The four of Pentacles is not my favourite card for location. Tarot can tell us location details but not names through descriptions. But, the map is wide and big and its a very difficult task . What I can see from this card is a North direction but it is reversed and sometimes when cards are turned on their head they can mean the opposite direction but we have to be careful . So North /South.


That might indicate she is on a 'line' of North and South? Pentacles are generally thought of as health cards and reversed would not seem to suggest that Maura was at her best of health but that could link in to the previous card and situations on that and how she felt more then anything. However, it is a work card too.

This card seems to suggest rurality district but Im not sure that she is actually rural, out in the wilds. Im wondering if it is too close to the outside of town for that. I would place her just outside a town if I was going to make a decision on this or just inside it. I feel as though she is near buildings. It might be empty buildings or a building that is closed for some reason or other.


There may be a water name coming up here, possibly something also about bikes which sounds a bit odd I know, but I feel as though her balance is gone. Maybe this is the balance of her life, just not being able to balance anything at all makes her feel so unconfident in life. She might actually have had some really deep seated depression issues. Im still getting from her the feeling of not being able to cope while I am trying to look at location the first card is trailing in here in a different way but still insisting on not doing well with things, feeling disappointed just not feeling anything is right with the world.


Arches/Gates and buildings seem to be here with some rurality and some water that might be in a name. North/South - were all connections to her work place checked? I seem to think that she is roughly a distance of 10 away from her family home or where she lived or parents lived. I dont think she has been spotted for some reason.


There are possible colleges/school and work elements here - I feel as though there are items of hers that have been lost and that could be found if people were looking correctly. I might have it wrong but thats what I seem to feel as I am reading this card and sensing it. I feel as though she could have been evicted from a building or car.


I am sensing a work person in her cards.
Im still not sure that she has gone extreme distances because of the family home reversed and the 10 marker. She could have just decided to go somewhere else , literally and I do think she was also considering a new job in a 'less snowy area'? whatever that means? BUT notice the four on the pentacle card and this girl disappeared in 2004 - so where these her plans BEFORE she disappeared?


[image]


Well thats a turn up for the books to get this card again! This card tells us when Maura is likely to be found though Wands are weeks and I would be ultra shocked if Maura was found in 10 weeks time after I write Tarot for her. That is not something I can be sure of at all.

So I want to look at this card from the point of view that she can be found SOUTH - and also that she is near buildings at the edge of a Town. We seem to have come full circle here. This might indicate Tarot telling us past present and future including all her thoughts desires wishes and considerations but still takes us in that South direction and as you can see to those buildings.


Wherever the hotel is/was (I need to read that wiki link) she must have gone South East from there - as that is the way the cards are moving - I have some kind of sporty element here both in the five of wands and in the Knight of Wands - and this indicates sports field, football or footballer or anyone or anything around her that might have that kind of sports element at some point but I am back there on the find card. There are hot fire elements on the wands cards but Im not sure how they apply at the moment.


The 10 for find might even be figurative for ten years in terms of time but I have not associated wands with years before, generally its pentacles. So I will just give a ten marker. Other indications on the 10 of wands journey are South East from Town over landscape and small rivulet/river house on hill in background - defending oneself or feeling defensive or concerned on a Hill (7 WANDS) possibly losing a shoe? or one shoe is different from the other (No idea what that means unless one is standing on a borderline?) and seeing fences/or a wall near a building at edge of town. (just had a saying in my head - 'the boot is on the other foot')?

As there is a 10 marker on the find card - was anything found in 2010? if so might be significant. If not we are still looking at a 10 here. There is a possibility she was given a lift at some point by the Knight of Wands OR some connection with a vehicle here and this person who is not Maura herself.

The knight of wands is kind and friendly on the surface but when reversed can hide a very angry/aggressive personality. This card did not come out in the reversed option so one must bear that mind .
Clearly that must be a clue to where/who are places/persons connected.

I have given just a brief outline for Maura but I will go and read details to see where I can place this information or find a connection to it. If I have any further ideas I will return to write a bit further.

Tarot is not 100 per cent accurate and I do not expect all details to be that I have seen, but I am hoping somehow it might help.

Empathy. 





Just a short word about the COMMENTS SECTION below. Please do not write in and claim your INSIGHTS are correct. Nobody can do that nor do I want to see any comments about RIP statements. Until a person is found they are considered alive. Consider the family and be respectful how you write here or your comments will be taken off or not published. 




  [image]




 



 

 

 

 

 UPDATED 21 JUNE 2013

 

My Search for Maura Murray

mauramurray.blogspot.com/
1 day ago – He considered the facts of Maura's case with another colleague of his who is a recognized expert on dog-based tracking and came to some ...

A decade lost and the spotlight gone, a father searches for his ...

www.concordmonitor.com/.../a-decade-lost-and-the-spotlight-gone-a-fat...
Mar 31, 2013 – Fred Murray's daughter, Maura Murray, was last seen at the scene of a .... the Haverhill Police Department declared Maura missing, and Fred, ...


UPDATED 9TH FEBRUARY 2014


 
http://www.wickedlocal.com/article/20140208/NEWS/140206854/12581/NEWS

33 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for taking the time out to do this reading Empathy. I know you always try to remain positive with your readings, but I have to ask did anything point to Maura still being alive? I am from the area and have always wondered what could have happened this girl. Even 7 years later nobody knows why she was in New Hampshire, where her car crashed.

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

I still dont really know much of the background details to mauras case I did skim through after doing her reading but from what you are saying her car and her were somewhere else? I will have a look at the details.

Health is never really a subject I dwell on as you know positivity etc, but there were indications of great stress and possible head injury or as mentioned it could have been body aches and pains. I did see health was at a low on these cards. I will try to have another look at the situation as soon as I get the chance to do this.

I have had a few pending requests and its been difficult to try to catch up but will do my best.

Empathy.

Anonymous said...

Hi Empathy, a little info on her case.. She is from Massachusetts, was studying at Amherst college, a few days prior to her going missing she crashed her fathers car and was very distraught about it. She made plans to rent a condo in NH, but couldn't get a reservation but still drove up there alone. She didn't tell anyone about these plans. She lied and told her professors there was a death in the family and would be gone for a week or so. She cleared out her bank account, bought alcohol, in a large quantity, then crashed her car in NH. A bus driver stopped to see if she was ok, she asked him not to call police and told him she already called AAA which was untrue. Bus driver went home and called police anyway, 10 minutes later police arrived and she was gone from the accident scene, hasn't been seen since. Just doesn't make sense, if she had wanted to start a new life, it would be very difficult to do with less than $300. She was extremely athletic so if something happened due to the elements(it was roughly 12 degrees that night), after she walked away from her car surely she would have been found by now. But, she was very upset about things, her first accident and she also received a phone call shortly before her disappearance that caused her to become so upset in tears she had to leave work. It's just very, very strange, but my thoughts go out to her family after all these years and thank you again for taking the time to do this.

Anonymous said...

Was her boyfriend ever a suspect or questioned,..??

Anonymous said...

I just watched an episode of the show "Disappeared" that featured Maura's disappearance. I am no psychic...but I will admit to being an empath. I believe that Maura's reason for driving to New Hampshire was to take a break, and to get away from the stressors of Nursing School perhaps. Maybe she was going to rent a place in New Hampshire and let loose for the duration of time that she had indicated to her school professor that she would be absent.
I have done this myself - in the past...While I was enrolled at college, I decided to take off out of state for a little R & R.

Something makes me wonder...Could Maura have met somebody online and was going to maybe meet up with them in New Hampshire? That would explain the large amount of alcohol she had purchased. Although after her car accident, one would think that if that were the case she would have called the person and that call would've came up on the cell phone records for her phone.

This is what my guess would be for what happened around the time of her crashing her car: Maura crashes her car, and then the school bus driver comes over to her to inquire if she was okay...and he mentions calling the police. Maura then asks the man to please not call the police, and that she has already called AAA. My guess would be - that she did not want the police there, because perhaps she had been drinking and did not want to get a D.W.I. The bus driver claimed that because there was poor reception in the area where her car crashed that she wouldn't be able to reach AAA...So when he gets home, he decides to call the police. After the bus driver left, perhaps from there, Maura began walking away from her car...However, perhaps a car came driving up that saw her and maybe the motorist pulled over to asked her if she needed a ride...I'm assuming that Maura would take the person up on the offer, because if she couldn't reach AAA, and she didn't have police assistance, she would get in the vehicle to get out of the winter cold...From then on -- I have no idea of what might of happened...But my gut tells me it's not good. I wish I had the psychic sight where I could pinpoint where Maura might be. I do believe in psychics...They can often times be very helpful with cold-cases, when conventional detective work is going nowhere. Granted there probably are some individuals out in the world that claim they are psychics when they actually are not.

I pray for Maura's well-being, even though it's been 8 years since she went missing. I also pray for her family...God bless her father...He never gives up and continues to search for her.

Anonymous said...

This was my first reading I did with Lenormand cards: In case you don’t know about her disappearance please read the link for the background of the case & the circumstances surrounding her disappearance. It’s 1 of the eeriest missing person’s cases I’ve ever learned about. I first pulled some Lenormand cards to see if I could gain some insights. I first asked the cards, “What happened? What were the circumstances? What info can you give me?” I drew the Ship, the Child, the Mice & the Moon. The Ship symbolizes any sort of trip & she was on a trip when her car broke down. She was technically an adult but in this case I would consider her as fitting The Child description. The Mice is usually a negative omen signifying destruction & loss. She was also walking through a frigid blizzard when her car broke down & The Mice can sometimes signify fatigue, confusion & loss of memory, all of which could result from being out trudging through snow in those freezing temperatures

Anonymous said...

Hi Empathy. You have a wonderful blog & you're doing a wonderful selfless service for others. I use cartomancy to try & get insights on true crimes. I did a reading on Maura's case. As I was frustrated with the obvious answers (or lack of answers?) from my Lenormand draw, I decided to do a tarot draw on the Maura Murray case. I 1st drew the Knight of Swords reversed asking what happened when she disappeared. The Knight Of Swords reversed represents an aggressive, obsessive person; (I’m thinking this represents a suspect, not Maura). This card represents someone who does not get along well with others. He/she is in constant conflict with those around them. According to most tarot interpretations, it’s warned to stay away from this individual. This is someone who will make hasty decisions & act before they think in an aggressive manner. I drew a 2nd card, under the on

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

Hello, thank you for your input to Mauras case. I do not advertise or publicise other sites and have removed that information however, reading your interpretation the Knight of Swords is a Travel card, all Knights represent Travel and we can connect to that considering that Maura had a car. The Knight of Swords would show that the travel was impacted or travel was impeded in some way by a hot headed character. You will see the Knight of Wands is mentioned in my tarot reading, suggesting also that clues may be found by way of vehicles or connected to them. I am due to update this case so I will look again and try to give a fuller outline of directions.

Anonymous said...

What if caged in /fenced in the back of the cruiser is the what the fenced in means?He would have been a person of authority and she trusted him and never made it to the station?Just a thought but worth looking at.

Anonymous said...

From what I've read, Maura was overly distraught about the first accident that she had prior to her leaving. Her father told her everything was okay, but apparently she remained
"overly" distraught. As a psychiatric nurse, that makes me wonder about her emotional stability. Some of the things she brought on the trip struck me as odd, like little kid comfort toys. The amount of alcohol she purchased is very disturbing to me. And, the fact that she told her teachers that she was leaving due to a "death" in the family strikes me as ominous. Was she referring to her own demise? Not wanting the bus driver to call the police or AAA when she just had an accident alone in the middle of nowhere is equally baffling. Sadly, suicidal people most often do not share their intent to harm themselves with others, but they do give off clues. I believe Maura was giving off some of these clues. However, I do think something may have happened to thwart Maura's plans that was of a more ominous nature, namely abduction and murder. I do feel her father may be right about Maura coming upon "some dirtbag". However, Maura's initial intent may be throwing increased confusion into the account & details of her disappearance. Very confusing, and so very sad. I pray the family, especially her poor Dad, gets some answers.

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

To the person that wrote RIP Maura Murray, your comment has not been printed. If you wish to claim a person is DECEASED then you provide a link. If you cannot provide a link then please do not come here spreading sensationalism. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Empathy,
Do you think a field on a hillside within 10 miles southeast of her last down whereabouts is accurate to your cards?FYI, the April20 2013 post is sensationalistic and should be taken down as no evidence is present to base this demise on the situation. We all hope for a safe return for the family. The April 20 post is not helpful to searchers or family.Thank you for your work.

Anonymous said...

I thought Maura Murray ran away because she left her AAA card behind. AAA covers the driver not the vehicle. You do not have to be with your car to get help. All you need is your AAA card with you so you can call them and give them your membership number. Most people cannot remember their membership number. Maura must have had an upgraded membership because she had long distance towing.

Maura was raised to be self-sufficient and independent. It seems like she had to get through a lot of things by herself. That had to be rough. Some kids have parents that are "thumb over you" parents who use the fact that their kid needs them. It takes its toll. I do not know Mr. Murray. Maybe he is a very nice man, but it sure seems like Maura was raised to get through a lot and learn to do it herself. I saw the 20/20 segment on Maura and was very impressed. Straight A's, accomplished athlete, chemical engineering major, and a former cadet at West Point. I think she would have bet on herself for more than 10 minutes.

The sad thing about the Maura Murray case is that you want to get past the idea that she ran away so you can focus on the idea that she was kidnapped and murdered or possibility kidnapped and being held captive somewhere.


If Maura Murray ran away she actually told at least two lies. The first lie, the email about a death in the family was very smart. It says indirectly she is worried about her job, worried about her classes. It says she is coming back. The second lie about having already called AAA was based on her spontaneous reaction to the bus driver showing up. That was not as smart. Why call from such an uncomfortable position like the front seat with deployed airbags? When the school bus driver first offers assistance she cannot possibly know where he lives. And if Maura was drunk, why would she stick around to call AAA even if there was cell phone reception? If she was not drunk, why would she leave the scene so quickly?


If Maura Murray had not left the AAA card in the car there would be nothing to talk about.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to add something to my Aug. 4th comment. There is no proof Maura Murray ran away.

What is so interesting about this case is that you can argue runaway vs. kidnapping with the same evidence.

Take the email about a death in the family. People walking away from their life do not care about their classes or their job. If she were running away, there is no reason to do this.

Then take the email in the context of the accident in New Hampshire. If the purpose of the email was to get away for a week without anyone knowing then the accident in New Hampshire has to be a real accident because it screws up her planned getaway to relax without alarming others.

Let's say Maura decided instead to hop on a bus on Monday afternoon. On Tuesday she misses work and class. Missing one day most often would not set off major alarm bells among most people but lets take for granted she has a very concerned friend who heads to the police station to file a missing persons report. Police often wait 48 hours before they start investigating because of overly concerned friends and family because many times the person turns up. Maura does not. Police start their investigation Friday morning. The point is that the accident in New Hampshire hastens the search for Maura and is therefore a real accident. Can you imagine if police had to start missing persons investigations every time a college student missed a class or their work shift?!

In order to prove runaway you have to prove that Maura left with the intent to walk away from her life. About the only thing I could think of was the last email Liz Drewniak got about the show to see Dane Cook on February 12th and maybe that in face to face conversations after sending the email Maura never actually asked anyone to see Dane Cook. As Liz put, in our minds she would not ditch her plans. I can only think that in the computer search police found a MapQuest for how to get to Storrs, CT.

If you look at the evidence, this is a kidnapping/murder case. I am 99.9% sure of that. Just remember I wrote 99.9%.

Anonymous said...

There are so many common sense questions associated with Maura Murray's case.

How does a person start a new life on only $240?
How do they walk out of the middle of New Hampshire forest at night?

If Maura Murray did pull off some type of staged runaway you really have to give her credit for how intelligent and yet confusing she made it for everyone who has looked at her case.

One of the details that caught my attention came from the last email she wrote to her boyfriend featured on the show Disappeared. She did something that was unique in my opinion.

She did not capitalize her own name.

Anonymous said...

When you take away the bus driver the only thing left was the car registered to her father. Maybe that was the motive? Maybe somebody said to her that when you are involved in these type of activities and when you drive drunk in my car you make me look bad.

But most likely this is an abduction/murder as long as the cap was off the Coke bottle when found and there was a wine stain underneath where the damaged wine box landed in the car. I always think that you should go where the evidence leads you no matter how strange it might seem.

Anonymous said...

What makes this case so unique is how strange and open ended it is. The majority of missing person cases are typically more straight forward, we understand why and where they are...and in many cases they reek of foul play.

That is what makes this one so intriguing. They seems to be no real understanding of why and where Maura was going. This wasnt part of her normal routine. She just up and left.

So in the end, we can argue a number of scenarios and they all seem plausible because the circumstances leading up to the crash were so strange. Kidnapping? Suicide? Ran away? Lost in the woods? All bets are off here. Anything is possible.

Ultimately, I dont think its about what is probable. The explanation has to tie up the loose ends of 1) missing for 10 years with no trace 2) gone within minutes of the accident 3) make sense in the fact she was a 21 year old girl who seems to have been drinking prior to the accident.

With that said I think she may have died in the woods but think she took a ride from a motorist and died as a result.

Its hard to think a journey into the snowy, dark, and cold NH wilderness would be a logical choice. I dont see a sensible outcome. I struggle to fathom no trace of her was found despite a layer of snow on the frozen ground and the liklihood all bodies of water locally were frozen solid at the time. She would have had to make a long series of bad judgemennt calls and then incredibly lucky not to be found. This isnt August in California, the conditions were not forgiving.

Thats why i lean more towards murder and abduction. Quick getaway, understandable for her to take the offer of a ride and leaves the possibiity open she could be buried on either private or public property.

Unknown said...

I had a dream about her, I guess because my head is so into this case, she told me her name was "Tidal" and her left hand is cold. I know it's probably nothing, when you mentioned her life has no balance then it made sense to me.

Anonymous said...

Her father is a saint. She did know he has been looking for her. She has long moved on. She was intoxicated and did get lost in the snow and terrain. She tried to make a final call to her boyfriend but was succumbing to the snow. I see the rocks in my mind that she was near. Her body has not been found. She met with no foul play. She wants her father to be happy now.

Anonymous said...

Hi there- I was just sent a link to this. As someone who has a decent amount of first hand knowledge of the case and is from the area, I just wanted to mention that recent information has come out that confirms after the investigation (interviewing friends, family, computer forensics, etc), police have reason believe she was pregnant. This has been kept quiet for years, and has just been confirmed. Anything in her cards that would have indicated that?

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

Hello and thank you for your comment. I can honestly say that when I wrote the Tarot I didnt get pregnancy strongly in my 'what happened' card. Whether Maura was pregnant or not it has not stood out as a significant factor for her disappearance which is the first question I ask. I always write the result of the 'underlying' reasons. Tests/challenges and Burdens come up in the first card which would be the main factors of disappearance and true to say if it was a 'challenge' or presented itself like that it could be considered under that 'emotion' but I did not see pregnancy standing out. Im not clear why that is but I only ever write what strikes me as the most prominent issues. I dont have children come up in this set of cards as an issue.

Glen Branch said...

Great post. I believe that the online community will solve this case. The mystery of Maura Murray's disappearance has really picked up steam in the last few years. John Smith, a private investigator and former police officer raised some very interesting points in his recent video. I hope you do not mind me sharing it with you as it is definitely worth watching - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxEZvow_oyo&app=desktop

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I dont have psychic powers to find or locate a missing person but i can sense if person is alive or deceased. When i am looking at Mauras picture ,i can see her alive and well. She must have staged all this. Mark.

Unknown said...

The last person you see her was the bus driver........ His house the bus his property all should have been checked out that night...... To late now

Unknown said...

the child? i think i saw something from another psychic online who claimed she was with a child at her current location, protecting them from something. maybe she ran because she found out she was pregnant with her boyfriends baby. her boyfriend wasnt the best character, if you do some poking around on james renners blog. maybe she wanted to keep the child but didnt want him to raise it. just speculating

Unknown said...

You'll find out she was having an affair w her coach and another track student, if you go to James renners blog. He spent five yrs trying to find her and believes she's alive. Her dad was at a motel right before she disappeared. He had 4000$ to get her a new car, but that theory has been picked at as well, so she could've had the 4000$ when she disappeared. Please look at his blog. It hold the answers to most questions, as does the new show on her, though I'm skeptical bc they interviewed James Renner and didn't listen. They did however find blood in a house, something the cadaver dogs found in 2010 in an abandoned house in a closet. Like I said on Brianna maitland it's going to be one of them, as they went missing a month apart. It's just too uncoincidental. My guess is though, based on all evidence so far, it won't be Maura. There was discussion of her being pregnant, as well, and excess partying, which is why I felt Brianna's reading felt more like Maura's, but this one is extremely accurate as well. I hope both girls are found. They talk about how Israel Keyes was in the location, and since his arrest, has committed suicide, so it might never be known if he had something to do with it, but hermits that act bizarre also live around there, which john smith, a retired cop, was trying to point out. Dangerous hermits, too.

Unknown said...

James Renner thinks she's alive and hiding from her dad. I believe him. He spent 5 yrs researching her disappearance. He has a blog online. It has details from every month of every yr he spent trying to find her as well as recent news on her.

Unknown said...

You're 100 percent wrong. Her dad is no saint, and if you did further research, you would understand why. She did NOT call her boyfriend, it was a Red Cross person who called him, not her. That has been debunked. There were no footprints, the dogs lost her scent, meaning they think she got into a car. The amount of alcohol was because she was meeting someone. Her body hasn't been found, but only leaves two reasons why, she either walked away, and started somewhere new, like I believe, or, the blood samples from the A frame house they just now found (disappearance of Maura Murray on oxygen ch) is hers. Saying there was a suicide,more elements in the woods was ruled out. James Renner also spent five years trying to find her, and in doing so, found out so much about her and her family that doesn't add up right. His blog is online and highly extensive research shows he did his homework those five years. Her boyfriend and dad seem to have more questions than answers and they interviewed her older sister Kathleen on the oxygen show and it was highly bizarre. They interviewed police, her family, took cadaver dogs, and debunked a lot of these theories as well as did James Renner. If her body was there, they'd have found it by now. They haven't. Which leads to two choices like I said, the most probable. Ran away or murdered. And if you ask me, I'd look at her dad even more so if it turns out to be murdered. Highly doubt it, but he'd have the most motive.

Unknown said...

Also read that on his blog, but then also found out it was bc she was researching online fetuses that had been affected by alcohol, and could be bc she was preg, or bc she was a nurse and that was her assignment/patient she was treating. And James Renner does admit it could be bc she was a nurse. He more leans on his own theory of her running away from her dad and controlling BF who was cheating on her at the time, but also she was having an affair w her coach, another student, and had also slept around with diff guys on her track team as well, all found out by renners research he did for five yrs trying to find her.

Unknown said...

I agree and I think it was her father, all evidence points to him, def hot headed and was def there visiting her right before she disappeared.

Unknown said...

Not suicide. Her body would've been found. No suicidal person would go that far to commit suicide, but even if they did, there'd be a body. It didn't snow, they would've seen her body. That's the one pies of evidence to it no one is getting. Where is her body if it was suicide? It doesn't fit. Having cadaver dogs and blood hounds find her scent to a certain spot and then have it vanish is most likely her getting into another vehicle. That ends the scent. If her body had been nearby, they'd have picked up on it, again they debunked it.

Anonymous said...

Spot On,same theory I have...

Anonymous said...

Ummm no. James Renner is washed up.
He knows nothing, and Maura isn’t alive.
Also the cops stated this is a criminal investigation and foul play is suspected.
Please oh please don’t believe everything that comes out of that liars mouth.


Israel Keyes was ruled out.
Plus it was NOT his MO.

The A-Frame house was also ruled out.


The man who lived by the crash scene, Rick Forcier, has not been ruled out.


Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter