ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Monday 25 July 2011

DEBRA ANN WILHITE

[image]


Missing Since: Mid October 1974 from Evansville, Indiana

Classification: Endangered Missing

Date Of Birth: November 15, 1954
Debra Ann Wilhite, Missing since Oct. 17, 1974 from Gibson County, IN
Age: 19 years old (AGE NOW - 53)
Height and Weight: 5'6, 120 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair and green eyes. (Her hair was bleached blonde when she disappeared) She went by "Debi" and her maiden name was Pfettscher. She'd had two molars extracted just before she went missing. Her ears were pierced. She'd given birth to two children.
Clothing/Jewelry Description: When she was last seen, she was wearing a blue knit sweater and bell-bottom blue jeans.
Medical Conditions: She may have been pregnant when she disappeared, but it had not been confirmed.


[image]


Please note that tarot will pick up TRENDS /VIBRATIONS of PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE - it will pick up anything that is 'out there'true news or false news - either way it can throw light on what is 'in the air' - please bear this in mind when you are reading the insights.

It is very important that 'readers' of the TAROT understand this, therefore one has to be very discerning when reading. Media news can put out stories that are not factual or are pre -mediated but Tarot can pick that up. It does,nt mean that tarot is wrong, it shows tarot can see what might be suggested. However when writing the tarot it may be taken as fact.

TAROT CANNOT BE CONSIDERED AS 100 PER CENT ACCURATE.

[image]



DEBRA ANN WILHITE

« Thread Started 25 JULY 2011 at 2:50 »



I have been asked in the requests section of this blogger to look at Tarot for Debra Ann Wilhite.
Tarot can shed some information in most cases but is not considered to be 100 per cent Accurate.

Tarot looks at past present and future and the information that it can give might touch on information known which is the PAST. Nothing can be guaranteed by tarots findings and because of this other factual sources should be viewed.

[image]

Debra disappeared at least 37 years ago and this a very long time not to have any idea what may have occurred with her. When I asked Tarot what happened on that day I am given a card of extreme insecurity and this means that Debra was not safe.

It is representing finances therefore might show us someone that is dishonest about money here and this does not have to be her. This is someone who is the Knight of Pentacles, someone young maybe under 35 or up to that age who looks nice enough and appears very trustworthy but clearly is not at all.



The Knight is slow moving therefore may not have his own transport as reversed would be car troubles and it is reported that Debra was asked for a lift by someone. I then see the Queen of Pentacles evicted and the King next to that and I think that Debra was evicted from the vehicle by someone else and likely left in what appears to be woodland/forest/glades. This card seems to show me that she is NORTH and South. What that means is that primarily she is in the starting direction and ends up in the other. Therefore if she was North she went South and Vice Versa.

This shows a compromise to her safety and it shows roguery and theft of her money if she had some on her and in general the first card is not looking very bright. However this is a businesscard also and it can show her being sacked from her job, but as there are no reports of that in the above description it might mean that this happened when she LEFT her job meaning when her day had ended. We have to consider both as that is what tarot can give for us to decide upon.

The King of Pentacles is a 'dirty type of businessman' and he is not going to be honest about financial matters. Also it can be a vehicle here, often described as black and shiny, but not often the case. The person dark haired and dark eyed and possibly mixed race. This is what is given. As the Knight of Pentacles and the Kng of Pentacles and Queen is reversed along with the insecurity of the 9, I would truly imagine that there is a possibility that Debra was made to leave the vehicle or worse dumped out of it. I might be wrong but that is what I would have thought on first glance.
As we have a 9 reversed it might be a distance of 9 miles from where she worked being as its business card that shows. Or indeed, it could be that it is between 6 and 9 miles or route markers.

[image]

When I ask where Debra might be today I am being given the Justice card. At first I thought perhaps she had been found and that there was a resolution to this case but I cant find anything to suggest that. This is very difficult to pin a direction on except that the Justice card is also a card for LIBERTY and also could be a North direction because of the upright pointed sceptre. In this card we have the sign of Libra which suggests balance. It also means work and it seems Tarot is pointing to her work. The only connection there appears to be the 'man' who was apparently seen asking for a lift. This might make sense because the previous card suggests the Wheel of Fortune which is a Trip. She was driving her car.

The problem is that the next card is the hanged man which is connected to the Emperor which suggests employment and a BOSS. Therefore any information that the boss might have might be useful if he/she saw anything as it does seem to trail back to Work in these cards. There seems to be some kind of illusion here and some kind of question marks but of course Tarot cannot get the finer detail but Justice seems to come from work as to where she might be. I hope that is not too confusing to read. I just seem to be getting that its about 'cause and effect'.

What I am being given here is a 'field'. I am also seeing two towers or two apartment blocks or pillars. I have a B and a J which might be useful for intials of people or places. I feel her car is 'scrap' or might have been scrapped but I see a bit of water too and I feel like she is wedged somewhere which does not sound very nice and of course I could be very wrong so I try to not dwell on anything that might be negative. I just see something about BALANCE here that I cannot seem to see as a PLACE perhaps it might mean something to someone else.

I see that there is an 11 on this card and still seeking Justice clearly but whether that means anything might come up this year I really cannot be sure. I would so hate to make any promises but I have the Law here as though the Law might have had some ideas, did they continue with them?
The car seems to be near Rocks and Cliffs and I wonder if that is what balance means, perhaps its balanced somewhere ? It would probably not be in good condition now hence the feeling of scrap.

North West is the direction I am given here. I felt North was important in the Justice card but asking about the Car North West is what I have and cliffs and rocks or maybe thats the name of a place?

[image]

This card is a fire card and when I see this I know that there might have been fire and this is a Wands card which can represent that. It seems here that there is a FIVE that might be important to finding Debra it could really be a distancemarker or a route, it is very difficult to say exactly.
Normally the wands cards are weeks, but timing is very hard sometimes with tarot, but it might signify that whatever information there was in the first FIVE weeks of Debra going missing might be useful now? One is not sure but worth mentioning just in case. I do see Debra being found outside of a town rather then in a town and possibly over some hill or even cliff /rocks but then it just might be the name of the area.

This card shows that it is very stressful trying to find Debra and that there is chaos involved within it.
Four of Wands can show that there might be a motel a distance of FOUR away from where she is to be found. There could even have been a fire in these cards or it might mean five from the Restaurant as one cooks in there with heat. All possible.

This is not my best reading as I cannot avoid what the possibilities might be. I certainly have never enjoyed mentioning negative things in any reading here and of course it might just aspire to these things but not be an actuality. I love the energy of people and always promote the energy of them in a positive light as much as possible. However, it is possible in this case that Debra might have been a victim of somebody and that barriers, airport, tarmac, fences might all be within the vicinity. Perhaps some of these things were not there before and have since been constructed. This is very possible due to the time span of when Debra disappeared.

Do I think she will be found? Well, there is something here about financial reward. In most cases people do put up rewards to find their loved ones, but I just feel that a reward also brings people who fight to throw up information and that does cause chaos. One has to bear in mind that the three of wands reversed shows a lack of opportunity and it does show 'ashes' and we have a fire card to bear in mind.

Even this Tarot reading is really part of that if you think about it, just another set of dialogue which might confuse the issue, who knows, or, might on the other hand, reveal some help. Even I am unable to know but I do think her car is in land with some water and its possible she is beneath that. But having said that it is upsetting to family to consider that Debra might have been a victim of foul play which I do feel is the case. Whatever transpires here, we must never give up. So many people feel that years go by and there is no sign, but I say never give up because everything is possible and that Justice card tells me that Justice is going to be sought always and I am pleased to see the dedication of that.


This is a very brief tarot overview and of course I cannot guarantee that I have produced information that is going to be useful or accurate I just do not know until a case is validated.
Tarot is not 100 per cent accurate and I always remind people of this. I give what I see but that does not make my 'sight' infallible. My respects to Debra's family.

Before I leave this reading I want to mention a sports field, or somewhere with a sports name. I think Debra is near there. Football fields, sports fields somewhere that is connected to sport is what is jumping out on this five of wands. This card is usually always SOUTH, but when its reversed it MIGHT be North. I know its very difficult to follow Tarots directions if they are reversed but its worth looking at the first directions and then going from there.

I hope Tarot will be useful though I am quite sure that not everything that Tarot has given will apply but some of it might make sense to someone.

EMPATHY






No comments:


Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter