ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Wednesday 5 January 2011

MORGAN NICK - UPDATED 26TH FEBRUARY 2023

[image]



Morgan Nick was 6 years old when she disappeared from an Alma baseball park where she had been playing in the sand with other children June 9, 1995. Alma Police Chief Russell White said the person in the new sketch was seen at the ballpark and is believed to have come in contact with Nick.

Witnesses described the suspect - at the time of Nick's disappearance - as being between 30 and 50 years old and between 5-foot-10 and 6 feet tall, White said. They put his weight at 170 to 190 pounds. His hair was dark, possibly salt-and-pepper, and he had several days' growth of facial hair. White noted that the sketch is the likeness of the suspect as he appeared 5 1/2 years ago, not as he would appear now.
[image]

If you recognize this suspect or have any information that may be helpful to this investigation please contact Alma PoliceDepartment at 501-632-3930 or 800-843-5678.



FAMILY WEBSITE AND DETAILS ARE HERE.

http://www.morgannick.com/morgans_story.html

[image]


Please note that tarot will pick up TRENDS /VIBRATIONS of PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE - it will pick up anything that is 'out there'true news or false news - either way it can throw light on what is 'in the air' - please bear this in mind when you are reading the insights.


It is very important that 'readers' of the TAROT understand this, therefore one has to be very discerning when reading. Media news can put out stories that are not factual or are pre -mediated but Tarot can pick that up. It does,nt mean that tarot is wrong, it shows tarot can see what might be suggested. However when writing the tarot it may be taken as fact.

TAROT CANNOT BE CONSIDERED AS 100 PER CENT ACCURATE.

[image]
MORGAN NICKS TAROT
« Thread Started Today 5 January 2011 at 21:05 »

I have been asked to have a look at tarot for Morgan Nicks. There is quite a lot of detail already circulated about Morgan and I have printed that and the family website above.

Tarot is not 100 per cent accurate and will pick out details past present and future. I hope it might shed light on this case however you do need to read the Important Notices on Blogger and are advised to always seek other sources of factual evidence.Tarot will very likely include or confirm inital stages already stated as it will show glimpses of 'past events'.


[image]


This will be a brief synopsis of what tarot wishes to show us.

My first card is tracking Morgan to the time of her disappearance which appears to be 10.45pm. on 9 June 1995. I am always pleased when tarot gives me a card I can work with to identify the situation. Tarot gives us the Page of Swords. This shows someone swinging a sword but would most certainly be acceptable for a baseball game.

The Page sits between the 10 of Swords and the Knight of Swords. The Knight of Swords would identify a person, male or female but likely male up the age of 35 who would have been spying on this child. The interesting thing is that Swords are actually MONTHS. The only number that can be associated with this card is either a 1 or an 11. It could therefore signify that this person may have been watching/spying on Morgan for a period of either 1 month or 11 months whichever may apply.

The Page of Swords nearly always tells us about adventure and is sometimes linked to Railways or Hills .Travel of course is significant because of the Adventure in the Page and the swiftness of the Knight. Knights are always travel cards.

The Knight could be someone in any form of travel facility, cars bikes,motorbikes etc and it shows that he has been spying on Morgan. The 10 of swords previously would show night time. So this first card appears to pinpoint what is known.

I am not sure why it would appear but sometimes the Knight of Swords can be linked to Military or someone of authority because we have to go through the tarot journey from where it gives us our first card. It will show things of the past and things present which was Page of Swords and then it will take us through to the King of Swords. Tarot cannot promise all the details but I will try to explain as best as possible what I am seeing. The Knight of swords basically breezes in and breezes out.


This person would not have 'hung around' very long. So that is why Im feeling that he may have spied on this girl before.
Perhaps this was an opportune time to 'grab her'. This to me would seem rather odd for how would he know she would be at this baseball game?. Therefore it has to be someone who has been tracking the family or this child in some way.

The Knight of Swords accurately presents the dates and timing of May 11 to June 10 - this card is linked to the Lovers which is showing a 'loving interest' and that in turn is linked to the past and choices made in the past by means of the 6 of cups. The mention of Military or a 'soldier' seems to appear again and I have thought that as these cards end up in the KING of Swords that authority seems to be on this person who took Morgan.

He may have told her that he was taking her back to her parents but I am concerned about the Lovers card and the link in the six of cups to the past. I am not really sure if this is a total stranger. It could be someone who is either foreign in some element or that he has been away in a foreign country fighting? This is just assumation of course.

But it does leave a question to me. The next card would show the Queen of Swords which would show someone who lost a partner and this would be someone who was very gifted and interested in music. Music might even have been a topic of conversation. Right now I dont want to be sidetracked. So going further forward there might actually be a situation where not just one child has disappeared but two. Therefore as we unravel this, I wonder now whether this person has done this before in the past and this might be known in the future by authority. One can never quite be 100 per cent sure.

But Im linking two children here and not one who may have vanished from an open space and been taken somewhere else. Therefore I leave that thought.

The only other thought that comes to mind is if this person was linked to the family in the past and has taken some authority in his own hands to take back this child.

One other thing, I have already mentioned that in order to 'get' Morgan it is possible he could have told her he was a policeman, or stadium official and was taking her back to her parents. I leave all the possibilities of what may have been said or done at the time of disappearance.

If we travel through to the King of swords we see a lawyer teacher or Janitor so I just will mention that just in case it might mean anything however, the Knight of Swords just seems to me to be someone who travels a lot, with that foreign element there and they might have some connection also to travelling artist and even constructions sites so its a wide sense of options here. He is quiet but strong and determined and always on the move and a risk taker. He has never been the type to be tied down. He may have escaped a marriage situation in the past. Swords are usually very dark haired people and more than often they can be from another country so I repeat some of this information.


There also seems to be a 'yellow background' attached here. This person is confident yet I dont know the significance of the yellow unless it shows cowardice? It might be something attached to the back of his vehicle. Maybe even the colour of the licence plate. I cannot be sure. I feel almost as though he might have been frightened to meet Morgan. So its all sounding rather strange to me. I dont think its the other way round because if a stranger was calling to Morgan she is not going to reply anyway and she is certainly not going to go up to him, go away and then go back to him if she was frightened of him. But you never know either one could apply.

He would have been afraid of coming on too strong and being over assertive but at the the same time its obvious he wanted to get Morgan in a way that was not aggressive. Is this someone from the past????? East or North could be direction on this card. It may not be correct for the Knight because they come From the East and appear to travel to the West. However, East and North are normally connected to a majority of sword cards.

Moving on for the time being.


[image]

Trying to assess where Morgan is, I am given the Fool reversed. Not the best card for me at all for a sense of direction.

Im only really getting the words SPRING and YELLOW so maybe that is supposed to be an offering of where she might be as in perhaps a name of a place. However, the oddest thing here is I am almost being told not to 'ask this question'. I do get this sometimes and its telling me 'are you mad'? Well, what should I know then? This card shows a reconcilliation when its upright. If I did,nt know better it would suggest she was reconciled with somebody but it is reversed as well. So its giving me the impression that she is with someone perhaps she knew and its none of my business? but I also have ' CLIFF'.
When the Fool reversed is upright it is thought to face the NORTH WEST, but we have the card reversed so we must first remember that intial direction but also consider SOUTH EAST?
I might be totally wrong and if so am not going to be much help on this but it seems this girl was offered a choice and that choice has now been made.
Asking when she will be found I am getting the Queen of Wands.

[image]
and basically another repugnant answer which simply tells me, if you want it bad enough come and get it. So I am just being honest here about what I have been given. Also the Queen of Wands is linked to hot countries. Sometimes it can even be Africa. That is not necessarily the case but It is my job to serve whatever I see whether right or wrong and hope something clicks. I see Morgan would have become an actress, a singer a real showstopper. This girl has fire in her bones and tremendous ability in her personality to be a 'someone'. I do see salamanders in this card and Lions. California, Egypt, Africa somewhere hot is what I feel, then again even Phoenix with the egyptian Link but I dont feel confident that she will be found by searching. It seems to me that she has to be 'offered up' . Wands are generall weeks - and as this child has been gone for so many years, I am not confident to say she would turn up in weeks as it would be too much of a concidence that I have just been asked to write tarot for her.
I am sure that there are quite a few details in this tarot that will touch on truth, but at the same time I know there will be others that will not be so accurate. That is tarot talking its own language and we have to try sometimes to pick over the offerings to arrive at the actual message.
I will try to come back to this spot and re-read the tarot for Morgan but right now there is a BLACK CAT at the feet of the Queen of Wands, she has red hair and she is very independent so I dont know for sure when this girl will be found but the card does have a 13 on it. 2013? 13 weeks ? really this would be guessing because the main thought with this FIND card is feeling that maybe someone has the decision about when she will be found. Maybe its someone with red hair that finds her or perhaps strawberry blonde.
The only one clue as to a MONTH is the Month of ARIES. and Aries is late March through part of April and its linked to a FATHER/AUTHORITY figure and connected to the number 4 maybe even 4 on a door.
I just sense a 'burning' feeling as though I would get my fingers burnt if I tried to 'find' this girl. Maybe thats symbolic.
One can only stay optimistic. There is a lot of music in these cards. Somebody was a musician I think or interested in performing arts, acting and music.
Empathy


 [image]




 UPDATED 9TH FEBRUARY 2013

Older news but just spotted it.
 

Mother of Morgan Nick Angry About Stolen Identity Attempt

ozarksfirst.com/fulltext?nxd_id=685482

Updated: August 9, 2012. Tweet. watch video. ALMA, Ark. --What could have been the key to Morgan Nick's missing person's case instead spelled more

 

UPDATED 26 FEBRUARY 2023

 

I have been asked to look at the case of Morgan Nick and see if an update can be provided. 

Most readers who are here regularly know that there are so many cases that were written quite a few years ago and some graphics have been lost over that time. I do apologise for any pages here that look a little untidy or pictures that are missing. I do try to put them back but there are so many cases now its rather overwhelming. It does go to show how much work has gone down here. 

 

As always I want to remind you that TAROT IS NOT GUARANTEED 100 PER CENT. It is basically a 'bunch of cards' to sceptics and in general I guess thats what they are BUT they do have the ability to find a lot of information. Im afraid non believers are always going to be exactly that. Accepting that and moving forward, I have had a look and Tarot has given to me the card below.


[image]  

Of course, Tarot has shown this card many times in many different cases and each case is different, but in this case this card is showing the location of Morgan Nick. At least, that is what this card is given for. I will mention that this is a military card (you can read Claudia Lawrence Tarot as it appears there for her location).  In Claudias case there are a lot of food elements. You need to read it to just have a general gist of what I found in her case but it is the same card and it does appear here and we do need to bear that in mind. 

My first feeling is a Farmer and a field. We have to go with out gut instinct and intuition as cards can give you a choice, option and you need to sway with what you feel is strongest. Here I feel we are being told about a farm to market road or maybe an establishment where there are fields. Because the chap in the card is holding his hoe/shovel etc garden tool, it is indicating that he has done some work and standing back to check it.  There is money there though. It makes me feel that it is a place where you watch your money grow so thats why I feel drawn to fields/farmers/growers.  Much earlier in this card I could have spoken about a BANK but I think its moved on a bit from there and Im not going to push that for the moment as a name or otherwise.  I want to bear in mind the other cards we have had. This one is number 7 and I would be looking for a route or distance or something that included the figure 7 on it. I also want to bring up a vehicle.  I want to quickly mention that Tarot doesnt form a story that is perfectly clear it shows glimpses of things and its a matter of trying to put those thoughts together in a way that they can be understood. That does not always happen and that is why I put everything down normally that I can relate to in respect of the card that has been drawn. 

The vehicle I see would be near/in fields or rural land possibly between a town and rural if that makes sense as I dont see it absolutely desolate yet I can see lands.  This is a deceptive card. I mentioned in Claudias Tarot that 7 is under that domain of Deception. 7 of Swords gives an out and out abduction for example and 7 of cups can leave us with choices but also death can be seen on that card depending on its position.  I just feel that there might be an element of something hidden.  I mean there is a pile of leaves there in that picture.If you looked at it this guy in this picture has obviously covered something up and hes looking to see if he made a good job of it.  There are circles on here or wheels and thats why Im thinking about the Chariot/vehicle element which always has a canopy on it. Maybe there is/was a hidden vehicle or something hidden? 

This card is giving us West and South East but the emphasis is on East. Now we do have to be very careful because North and Midnight are also connected to this card. Sometimes directions are names of streets or places that is how difficult location is. Its something that I realised over a period of time that it was never going to be easy and why the challenge with Tarot/location came about.  I dont guarantee what I see but I give what I see and there have been some successful cases but equally how many cases are on this site? I would say quite a lot of 500 as I lost count from that point on and its quite obvious that more people are still out there than there are found. Tarot has helped but there are still realistically hundreds of cases that have not come in yet. This is why I work to try to break this Tarot down but its still quite elusive!

Im going to pass some further details to Dee to see if she can put them on a map so you must check back for that as that takes a bit of time. 

I will also pop back in and put my ideas of roads etc. I think that we are going to be just outside of a town POSSIBLY at a working business or not far. A farm comes to mind or lets even consider something where there are vehicles?? that could still be farm vehicles I cannot completely hone it down but remember the canopy and the bunch of leaves is showing us that there is something a bit hidden about it all. This is when you chew the of the pencil. Humm. Sometimes a blacksmith can come up or that word can mean something. Name of a bird, maybe an Orchard or name. Falcon. Possible building. 

I do think there could be a place for pets. There are two dogs that I can see and a building so it could be a pets place or somewhere for dogs. 

I noted that we had the Fool before in Tarot and I want to offer the word Cliff but maybe words that represent somewhere high. I also think crossroads might come up. 

Farms and Farmland stand out the most to me. Definately some kind of rural area is involved in my opinion but you know there are still buildings but not the town if that makes sense. People can still make money so that is why I feel that there are business places maybe dotted around but not close together?  Im wondering about a 7 mile sweep around where this girl disappeared. 

Im going to come back with a map once I get the details I need to put on a map link. Please check back on that. Thank you.


PLEASE CHECK BACK.

11 comments:

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

Empathy: Will you please contact me. Your reading is right on the money, from the work I have done on this. It is freeky, please respond to this post ASAP. I can't put the info on here for fear of danger comeing to Morgan.

Anonymous said...

Hi, about a year ago I asked Empathy Insights to do another read on Morgan Nick. I would really appreciate it if you could do another read on her thanks.

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

Where is your request for this? I dont see it posted here in this section.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I e mailed Empathy and she e mailed me back saying that she would do another read on Morgan; however it might take some time. I kept checking the site. I never saw it. I would really appreciate it if she could do another one.

Thank you

Anonymous said...

Has anyone looked into the possibility that the guy in the composite sketch is Michael Devlin (he kidnapped Shawn Hornbeck in 2002). Little Morgan's kidnapping occurred in Alma, Arkansas and Shawn was abducted in Richwoods, Missouri…I'm not from the States so I had to Google these places….they are very close to each other from what I can tell.

Anonymous said...

Clea Hall went missing 18 years ago this past May, from Pine Bluff, AR. She was a friend, a daughter and a beautiful person. I think of her daily and wish we had any closure at this point. Could you plan a read for her as well?

Anonymous said...

We have a town called Hot Springs. It's quite popular. Our hot springs are very popular and yes, it's hot to the touch and could possibly burn you. I think this reading is very good. I'm very interested in hearing another reading on Morgan Nick.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I came to this site to read about Maura Murray and Lee Cutler, but I saw the name Morgan Nick in the links at the side of the page, and thought I should view her reading as well, since I'm from her home state of Arkansas, and was only a few years older than her, when she was kidnapped.

Right from the very first card, I was in shock. I feel like someone punched me in the stomach, and I've only now stopped crying.

I've told this story several times in my life, and most people would laugh, but I always thought it was important. See, right after Morgan Nick was kidnapped, I had a dream she was taken by a man on a motorcycle. He drove to Maine. It was one of the most vivid dreams I've ever had, and even at age 11, I wanted to tell the dream to Morgan Nick's mom. But everyone said it was a truck we were supposed to look for. So now, nearly 20 years later, to see you mention a traveler and include the word motorbike, and the directions North East (Maine is in the NE), I feel like my heart is gonna break.

Good luck to you in all your future readings and endeavors! I feel you are gifted and on the right path.

Anonymous said...

what about the guy in Springfield Mo that got that little girl last year who was also a janitor.and is north of Alma

Anonymous said...

A girl named Morgan, dancing in Jim Stafford show, years ago. Did not think they would use her real name and there are so many girls in shows in Branson

AnaisC said...

Hello, you emailed me and said around the Rudy, Arkansas area is where you felt she might be. I think so too and maybe she will be found on April 4 of this year (2024).It will be 13 years since you did the first reading.
Also, Morgan was born at 4:44 am.


Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter