ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Saturday 28 May 2011

ANTONIO OLVERA SANCHEZ



PINK HILL — They have thoroughly scanned websites providing daily news updates for Eastern North Carolina — comments and all — searching for answers in the disappearance of their son and friend.

The family and friends, though, have found very little developments in the case of Antonio Olvera Sanchez — an endangered Pink Hill man said to have a mental illness. He reportedly walked off his job site at a hog house near the Jones-Lenoir County line the morning of March 31.

http://www.kinston.com/news/pink-73484-hill-asks.html
[image]


Please note that tarot will pick up TRENDS /VIBRATIONS of PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE - it will pick up anything that is 'out there'true news or false news - either way it can throw light on what is 'in the air' - please bear this in mind when you are reading the insights.


It is very important that 'readers' of the TAROT understand this, therefore one has to be very discerning when reading. Media news can put out stories that are not factual or are pre -mediated but Tarot can pick that up. It does,nt mean that tarot is wrong, it shows tarot can see what might be suggested. However when writing the tarot it may be taken as fact.

TAROT CANNOT BE CONSIDERED AS 100 PER CENT ACCURATE.



 

ANTONIO SANCHEZ
 28 May 2011


I understand that Antonio has been missing since March 31st this year (2011) and that his family are anxious to find him. I cannot guarantee that Tarot will produce 100 per cent accurate results but it may shed some light past present and future with regard to Antonio. Obviously, I always hope that tarot can pick up something. Because I cannot promise the 100 per cent detail from tarot being exact it is wise to take into account other sources of factual information. Here I will give a very brief synopsis but in order to find more detail I will need to examine the cards in greater detail. However, this is just a glimpse of what tarot gives to me instantly.

I have actually asked tarot TWICE what happened to Antonio firstly on the day and then after 7.30 am because I was wondering why my first card was the 10 of cups.

Tarot initially gave me the ten of cups for the day in question.

[image]

This card shows me family and perhaps going towards the family home or even his home so I immediately felt that Antonio was making his way home. The card shows a house on the Hill and we know that Antonio disapeared from Pink Hill so as it is a 10 card Im wondering if the ten has significance as in 10 miles. I am not sure if Antonio took pills or any medication with him to work as a rule or whether he took food and had forgotten them but I still see the his town of origin in this first card. The page of cups is often a card of messages and receiving them from someone who is younger, but its whether they are 'messages in his own mind' or whether it is an actual message he might have received. It is suggested that Antonio had 'mental' problems so the Page could just represent some kind of immature thinking for some reason. The next card shows travelling often to a riverside or lake or even sometimes where there are boats. I do have the Queen and King to follow this and I am a little puzzled as to why this is because the Queen is representing either a lot of water or something to drink. Did he drink something or did he like to drink?

Because I felt a little unsure of why I received the 10 of cups I decided to ask again more specifically mentioning the time that Antonio left work. Tarot then gives to me a Knight.


[image]

This Knight shows me travel once more and possibly someone who appears and disappears very suddenly. However, this is a friendly face that I have here. It is a kind of escape card in a way but it shows someone with violent mood swings and almost inability to stay in one place. This card does seem to mention receiving a message once again and at work because the Wands are working/action cards. It does seem that the message might have come from someone who is younger and who may even have a vehicle? My honest first thought looking at these two scenarios is that he went with someone for a DRINK or to a bar or somewhere or that nature because the Queen seems to suggest this and I seem to see this man either immature in nature or that he was with someone who was a lot younger?? The ten of cups gives me WEST but the Knight of Wands gives me South - so South or West or South West come up here. The Knight of wands is linked to Temperence and this reminds me of the Knight of cups as its the same kind of landscape - it is also a 'cooking' card or mixing ingredients card which makes me feel like he wanted to eat or consume something as I see Eating on this card. Sometimes the word Michael can come from the Temperence card. The Knight of wands just seems to show me someone who is at a crossroads in life and needs a strong change of environment, it is a card telling us that Antonio went off by motorbike, bus or car and it could have been with someone who was younger.

I seem to sense this very quick action of movement and also some important documents which appear for some reason or another. Were there any problems with any paperwork with Antonio? because it seems so swift a decision but yet I see a big decision regarding him or one that he made. I also note that the Queen of Wands can represent foreign countries at times. I wonder if Antonio has someone he knows outside the country. I am not quite sure why Im asking this but I will put it here anyway.
There might be a 'soldier' element here - I dont know whether to say military or uniformed but I just see him getting a message and responding to this.I am also wondering if someone had a 'racist' attitude around him??

The page of wands is often someone who 'shakes a big stick' some have thought of it as a gun or weapon. I cannot be sure of that personally, but I do think that this man went off with somebody in transport. I might be getting quite a few messages that are all seperate but coming out in one sitting as I must say it is a little confusing so likely I will need to go into more detail once I have put out this brief detail.


[image]

Asking where Antonio is,I generally always apply Cup cards as West. This card can show a similar landscape to what I have already seen, moving away from an inlet or cove and even away from the area that he lives in. I keep thinking about 8 or 10 miles seems to be significant but Im not sure if this is correct. It could be West or South West. Im not really feeling deep down that he has left the county. I feel as though he is still in the area. He might have just decided to leave the job to pursue another job option that was offered to him by someone he knows.Maybe to do with cooking or perhaps a bar or even construction?

[image]

There is landscape with water in the cards but also I have seen a vehicle. Asking when this man will be found is pretty difficult except for the fact that I have a number 13 on this card. Im inclined to look South West for some reason as it does appear to be the strongest direction on the cards. It also gives me Temperence again and the word Michael. I wish I could understand what 'Michael' meant, whether its a place or a person or whether someone is saying 'you have to be joking'. I am concerned about the FOOD/DRINK elements in the cards and there is machinery/vehicles here. However, there may also be a car park, construction quarry, metal elements, stone elements.
I feel like he was 'made' to do something because of the past and I also see a lot of water elements in his cards.

I am not sure if it applies as to whether there was any immigration issues around Antonio? it is really just an outside thought.

I think in timing to find Antonio we only really have the directions I have seen and the number 13 might be useful. I will look again. I also wish to remind you that trends are past present and future so we may have events rolled up into one here. He may be found somewhere familiar to him or to somewhere he is linked to in the past?


Empathy





Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter