ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Saturday 7 January 2012

LAUREN SUSANN SMITH

[image]

Madison County Sheriff's Office Searching for Missing Woman
Disappeared November 21st 2011.

The Madison County Sheriff's Office needs your help to track down a missing woman.

Twenty-two-year-old Lauren Susann Smith was last seen Monday in the northern part of Madison County. She was wearing a pink long sleeve shirt, a black short sleeve shirt and dark colored pants. The family has had no contact with Lauren.

Anyone that may have any information on the whereabouts of Lauren please contact the Madison County Sheriff's Office at (540) 948-5161.

Read more: http://www.nbc29.com/story/16113108/madi....r-missing-woman


[image]


Please note that tarot will pick up TRENDS /VIBRATIONS of PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE - it will pick up anything that is 'out there'true news or false news - either way it can throw light on what is 'in the air' - please bear this in mind when you are reading the insights.


It is very important that 'readers' of the TAROT understand this, therefore one has to be very discerning when reading. Media news can put out stories that are not factual or are pre -mediated but Tarot can pick that up. It does,nt mean that tarot is wrong, it shows tarot can see what might be suggested. However when writing the tarot it may be taken as fact.

TAROT CANNOT BE CONSIDERED AS 100 PER CENT ACCURATE.

[image]


LAUREN SUSANN SMITH
« Thread Started on Dec 29, 2011, 6:17pm »



As far as I am aware, Lauren is still missing and I have been asked to look at Tarot to see if it can help with some clues. Tarot generally gives us glimpses of the situation in three time spots, past present and future and I will just write what I get and hope it will be useful. Tarot is not considered 100 per cent accurate and for that reason you must always read factual sources of information.

[image]


Looking at Lauren and also drawing a card, we have the reversed Magician for Lauren. Im not sure about this 'disappearance' as there are some intrigues attached to it perhaps again some form of deception. It seems to me that she did not go anywhere? I think thats rather odd considering that as a first card. So not sure what to make of it.

It suggests to me that it is known what has happened to her because the High Priestess tells us that. Secrets are revealed. I dont know about secrets exactly but someone must have an idea because I would not have these cards. The implication is that there are parents here in the cards reversed. Mother and father reversed, not sure if its a natural father or not?

I dont know anything about Laurens background as I like to write cold and direct from picture only. I feel that there is a respiration problem here and some contrarities and problems within the family so thats a difficult situation. I think she could have had a stalker but they seem connected to the family or connected to some infidelity or someone who interferes in the family or connected to them. I need to make that clear. I also think someone called her Susan because I nearly did


I feel these cards are leading to difficult things. Im not sure about Lauren's health because of the strength card reversed which comes up later and I also see trailers/caravans/mobile homes campus that sort of thing but off the beaten track and hidden. So thats what I have.

I also seem to see a vehicle that has come to a standstill so that could be a mobile home in a way. There could have been an accident or something happened by accident but I cant be sure of that. I dont think it looks good around the family links or a family she was connected to.

There might be a boss figure here and I have misjudged that as a father figure, either way, abusive behaviour, tyranical, nasty, commanding and inflicts hurt and pain. So not great for Susan unless Im wrong. There is no nurturing here so someone has set out to destroy or create pain. The idea here for me is that she did not intend to disappear herself? So perhaps it was down to somebody else as to why this occurred. Still find it odd though, I wonder if there is a MILL or name like that?


[image]

This card is a 'South' card. That would indicate that perhaps Lauren is South or South is in the name of the road/place. There is also a 9 here so hopefully that might be a useful figure also for route /road perhaps. I seem to think she is hurt as this card shows me that and hidden.

She appears to be on the outside of a town near buildings. There could be an airport in the vicinity or surrounding areas. Walls/fences all come up here as do Hills. Was she driving a car? somebody might have been and given her a lift. She could have decided that she was not being treated properly and went for a break or holiday but wands are work cards which could suggest a connection to someone from work?

I think if that was the case it would be someone roughly up to the age of 35, very sporty, active, very friendly, easy going. I think there would have been a phone communication of a trip or ride to go somewhere. That is all part of what I see though not sure of the order of it. South East is the actual direction and there is a house on the hill and terraine that is rural with a stream running through it.

I think she is either hiding out, or has been hurt and hidden. One or the other. I dont think she was treated well, I dont know why but there are quarrels and arguments in these cards which would suggest that she had fallen out with people or someone. There might be wood cabins in these cards, but also sex and weapons.

So I cant make up my mind whether this is bad news or just seems that way. I see the words roof and attic or somewhere up high or 'under a roof'. That could imply she was in a building. I think there are reasons to feel she had to defend herself. Someone could have been following her. The word Sand might come up.

[image]


When I saw this card I felt that Lauren should have been found in 2011 but reversed perhaps not? There are a lot of legal matters here regarding her being found. Im not sure but was she in debt or indebted to someone else? that could be a delaying factor here.

Lawsuits and prosecutions sit on this card and Im not sure if it is indicating that the law cant find her, or that on finding her there will be legal complications if not for her , then other people. I think that a B a J a D or an R might figure with peoples names or places. This will be around her disappearance and might shed light. This will come up when finding her and these initials of people or places will figure in that somehow.


I think that there might have been a note or letter or something written down somewhere and not sure if that has come to light or not as yet. However, I see a suspension on this matter for the time being and I think it will roll into 2012 now and perhaps something will come to light then. Perhaps a few illusions will be lifted about the people around her as I feel she wanted to escape some unhealthy associations as it seems there were people of that ilk around her somewhere.

I also note that her work comes up here on the Justice reversed so clearly there is some kind of complication there that is not known or at least not to me at the moment. Someone seems to want revenge? not sure why.
This is a very brief outline for Lauren and I will come back and look after January.

Tarot is not always 100 per cent accurate but hope it is useful in this search for Lauren.
I think that the direction that stands out most is the South and South East.

As always time will tell and I do hope that this case of Lauren will resolve. It is a cause and effect situation but its not clear at the moment to those searching for her. I seem to see some kind of inequality here and setbacks so I will have to come back if she is not found in the next few weeks. She might be in the area of where she works/worked?

Empathy.




















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

there has not been any information or leads to Lauren's recovery. I will say some facts she was with ha family member who's initials are A. S. she also lived with him and was very controlled and involved with him. She went to college with him that day to play on her computer while he went to classes. They left there stopped at a convince store picked up a few things. Lauren was suppose to be cleaning a house and Andrew was to drop her off. Someone was at the house she was to clean removed an item but house was never cleaned. Her family member returned 45 minutes later without Lauren but was in possession of her ID computer et cetera. they lived in the mountains very rocky isolated area of Virginia and just about ever Route has a 9 in it. There are no airports around the area in is all farm land with few houses in the area and surrounding areas

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

Thank you for posting this information.

Empathy.

Anonymous said...

any insight on this young lady currently since there are so many missing in VA linked to Rt 29 corridor and Jesse Matthews?

Anonymous said...

May 4,2016, Lauren remains missing with no new information coming forward to authorities. Had great hope that by now someone would come forward after hearing different "friends" rumors during these past four years! We now start to fear the worst in this case!!! MCSO Inv

Anonymous said...

It's been over a decade now and still nothing. I just wanted to share how often I think of and appreciate her memory. We weren't all that close as we got older but I rode the bus with Lauren and sat next to her nearly every day since kindergarten for at least 6 years. After that, her appearance on the bus was scattered but every time we saw one another we were always excited and it made my day.

I was very timid as a young person and she took me in as sort of an older sister figure. She would read to me whatever book she was currently into, tell me stories, make me laugh and giggle. There were also the rainy days that we would both ride together in comfortable silence. She was such an awesome person and incredibly silly. I loved her. I did not know much about her home life. She never talked about it and I never thought to ask. It's heartbreaking knowing what she might have went through now...I only hope she's in a better place. If she is able to see this, I want her to know how much I love and appreciate her. I'll never forget you. Thank you so much for your kindness.


Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter