ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Sunday 23 October 2011

JULIANNE JAILETT - UPDATED 18TH AUGUST 2014

[image]

Julianne Jailett - Missing - 6/1/1985 - Bellevue Washington

Missing since: 06/01/85
Missing from: Bellevue, King County, Washington
Classification: Missing
Date Of Birth: 01/28/49
Age disappearance: 36
Height: 5’7″
Weight:125 lbs
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; green eyes.
AKA: Julianne Mcadams , Julianne Mcquaid
Dentals: Available
Circumstances of Disappearance
Jaillett was last seen in Bellevue, Washington on June 1, 1985.
Sometime after her disappearance, a small bag containing her belongings was found in a lobby in Reno, Nevada.
Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Bellevue Police Department
425-452-6917


[image]


Please note that tarot will pick up TRENDS /VIBRATIONS of PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE - it will pick up anything that is 'out there'true news or false news - either way it can throw light on what is 'in the air' - please bear this in mind when you are reading the insights.


It is very important that 'readers' of the TAROT understand this, therefore one has to be very discerning when reading. Media news can put out stories that are not factual or are pre -mediated but Tarot can pick that up. It does,nt mean that tarot is wrong, it shows tarot can see what might be suggested. However when writing the tarot it may be taken as fact.

TAROT CANNOT BE CONSIDERED AS 100 PER CENT ACCURATE.

[image]


JULIANNE JAILETT
« Thread Started 23 OCTOBER 2011 at 21:18 »



I have been asked by a very respected Psychic investigator to have a look at the tarot to see if it might give glimpses of the situation that occurred with Julianne. The above is all the information I have to work with and I am looking at this situation from a cold reading prospective. Tarot can only give us 'ideas' past present or future and therefore anything I see could involve any of those time epochs. Please do not consider that Tarot insights are 100 per cent accurate and foolproof, they are not guaranteed, but there is always the hope they might HELP. Please therefore go to other FACTUAL sources of information.

[image]


Julianne has been missing since June 1, 1985. Nobody has seen her since nor has she been found. This is all I know so I look to tarot to see what it can give me about this disappearance date.
The first card acknowledges from tarot that Julianne 'became prodigal'.


I am getting the feeling that she was 'evicted' or thrown out of a family home or a home that she is familiar with. It seems to me that there were insecurities in this card. It could apply to work matters not just home so both or either seem to come up on this card. There is a man here who is either an ex businessman or someone that is known to her. I am not sure how close the relationship is but he would likely have very dark hair and it is thought that he could be a lot older . I have some kind of possible financial issue on this.

There is some indication that money went missing or even belongings or it could transpire in her story that money or possessions are lost or missing. I am just taking the first impresssions of this card. I see rural landscape here and generally the cards point North which could be where she was and then we have a slight turn of direction which could be North, Northwest to South.


Regardless it seems the original point could be North. The Page of Pentacles makes me feel that there is something amiss regarding a message about money. Did she leave money behind or not collect money that belonged to her? Colleges and schools either in name or actual can come up here also and whether that is part of the situation I am not sure. I will read her story once Tarot is complete to see what improvements can be made upon what I have seen.


Pentacles can be very much related to health so I would have thought that her health might have been affected. It could very well be to do with finances and the home or work. We are asking what happened so I would have thought that something here would contribute to her disappearance.



I feel that as the Knight of Pentacles is reversed a vehicle whether bike/car or otherwise is standing stationary. Either this is a vehicle of hers or someone else I cannot be certain but it is clearly showing here. This vehicle might be black or a dark colour. There is also some indication that there is a younger man who is often thought of as reliable and dutiful here who seems to act totally the opposite. Now maybe the gender is wrong and this is describing Julianne herself but if not then I would be seeing a man up to 35 who is either currently a boyfriend or she works with him and the relationship might have come apart.


It could also represent advances from someone like this which were rejected. All is possible here. Uniforms can come up here so someone who used to wear a uniform and does not anymore? In general Im seeing very unfavourable news about her work situation -finance and possibly the family home. It seems to me she needs the money or she could lose her home?

Just trying to get a brief outline I want to move on to the next brief .


[image]

When I ask where Julianne is currently I receive the Empress Card. To me , this is often a tricky card to get when asking where someone is but from this card it seems to me that Spring and Roses are the first names I have from this card. I have not looked at the map as yet and am not sure that these names are relevant or not.

However, I want to look at the fact that the High Priestess is sitting there with her famous B and J symbols so I would like to feel that these initials are people or places that could be connected to Julianne. It has so often been correct and the Magician card shows that this lady disappeared and went North West which is something I have seen in the first card. So we do have a direction that has come up positively on two of the Tarot cards already.


The Empress always gives me the impression of fruit, vegetation and outdoors but primarily it is also a 'mother card'. Im not quite sure why we are being shown that. Also The Emperor is sitting next to the Empress so again this is slightly foxy? The Emperor can often give us a Boss, father or spouse. I dont know what her family links are until I see the case notes - but it is an interesting card because it could so easily link with what I have seen in the first cards. The Empress gives us 244 as a number - how that might be used for a 'where' location I cannot be sure. The

Emperor gives us a FOUR also. Sometimes I associate the Emperor with RED and also vehicles. He does sit on a throne after all and who says its stationary? So perhaps there is something connected to a four door car in red.

Interestingly the Emperor also has something to do with 'windows'. It says HI! It gives me the impression that someone has'waved' and said hello or that there is somewhere with five windows or a window might come into the picture though again in what way is very difficult without me asking more questions. I want to keep it brief for now for a general outline before working further on the details. The Emperor gives me the impression that he is a mentor and a guide for Julianne. He must therefore be someone she was/is connected with and not a stranger. No strangers here that I can see.


I think someone has some keys - are there any keys missing? the keys could be very useful if I understood where they come from. Perhaps they are saying that the Emperor is the key?
Did something begin to happen in the Spring months? I feel as though something was going on in the Spring and it has developed into the reason Julianne disappeared.


Did she need a job or lose a work contract or apply for a new job, I seem to see her unemployed at one time and a bit desolate. I feel as though her work skills are misused in some way. I also feel that there is a lot of trickery in her cards and that she could even have been robbed. Perhaps that is mentally or actually that she felt that she was being robbed of her position and her material possessions?


[image]

This card is also a card that could represent North and South but primarily it is a SOUTH card.

This could be a definite direction or the name of a street. Note with this card that there are sporty elements involved here and even some form of 'entertainment'. Entertainment is such an expansive word - but it might be that someone who was rather jealous of this woman is the key to where she might be. I feel as though it is known and kept quiet.

There really is such a lot to say here because I feel Julianne was overpowered by other people. I get hot/fire/elements in the Wands cards I also have that sports field or entertainment place as being part of the vicinity. I think if there is someone who has tried to 'defend' themselves perhaps they should be spoken to again.


I see a car crash in these cards or also bad driving. Outside thought coming in is whether she was studying some form of work I want to link that into the pentacles first card. I feel there is an abusive and horribly spiteful boyfriend or female who trashes everything. Landfills can come up because I see things being thrown around everywhere. I feel as though she could be found eventually through some kind of truly bizarre encounter. I really feel that opportunities to find her have been extremely slim. Nothing seems to come in regarding this woman that can lead anyone to her.

But she may be near a hotel/motel . The problem always is that after many years land can get built upon. The king of wands is a constructive card. When there has been construction or newbuilds the ground is built over. I would be interested to know where there are new buildings in the district she disappeared from since 1985 and if any of the other information might fit that has come out in Tarot.

This is just truly brief as a reading and I will go further indepth with these cards. These cards are the basis of what may have happened in regard to Julianne but I feel I can other things here and will need to sit and work with this case a while longer as this is just a brief outline of possible events. The Queen does have a 14 attached to it and this could be a route or road. Most of the cards here are action/work/finance and it seems to me her disappearance is connected to those cards as the reason and the possible finding of her.


Buildings towards the edge of Town do seem to show up but for some reason those buildings might not be there anymore they are displaced? fences and railings are part of what I can see and I wonder if the area was a building site or cordoned off at some point. I do not see her in the middle or center of town from my cards. It is also very possible South East might come into the picture also. It is possible that she is 'away from a hill' OR at the foot of a hill. I am not sure. I will think about this and return with more thoughts.

PLEASE REMEMBER TAROT IS NOT 100 PER CENT ACCURATE

EMPATHY






  UPDATED 18TH AUGUST 2014

Unfortunately, I do not always get the time I require to look at all the cases that have been written on the blog to update but I did spot this news article today which is months later from earlier this year!  Looking at my Tarot,  I worked on this situation nearly 3 years ago and I must re-look and try to update certain elements with my new methods on the maps. I will try to do this as its possible I might find other things that could be useful.  

 

Clue found two states away could help cops crack missing ...

catchwmw.com/.../clue-found-two-states-away-could-help-cops-crack-mi...
by parella lewis - 24 Jan 2014 - Thirty-six-year-old Julianne Jaillet had been married just six months at the ... But a couple of weeks after she went missing, a strange package ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read this over again. Her intials were JCM and his were IBJ...and i see her body in a woody area on the right side and trees and it may be a woody area. Possibly in Falls City where he owned 15 acres. I see hands a mans hands around her neck. These thoughts and visions come to mind when i think of my mother where she is....I meet with the new detective this week. I am praying for her remains to be found and some closure! I want to bring her home to rest in peace!

Tammy


Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter