ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Thursday 1 December 2011

SABRINA PAIGE AISENBERG

[image]


Sabrina Paige Aisenberg
From: Valrico, FL
Height: 2'6
Weight: 20
Sex: Female
Race: White
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Date of Birth: Jun 27, 1997
Date of Disappearance: Nov 24, 1997


On Nov. 24, 1997, Steve and Marlene Aisenberg reported their infant girl missing from her crib in their Brandon home. In the weeks following the disappearance, the couple began a high-profile journey through the national spotlight, looking for any help in finding young Sabrina. Their story has created a media circus around them, and stirred the suspicions of local authorities.


Here’s the story so far, from the pages of the St. Petersburg Times:

http://www.sptimes.com/News2/Sabrina/default.shtml


Additional Information: She became missing from her residence sometime during the early morning hours of November 24, 1997. If you have any information on this case, please call the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office at 1-813-247-8200 or Child Quest at 888-818-HOPE.


[image]


Please note that tarot will pick up TRENDS /VIBRATIONS of PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE - it will pick up anything that is 'out there'true news or false news - either way it can throw light on what is 'in the air' - please bear this in mind when you are reading the insights.


It is very important that 'readers' of the TAROT understand this, therefore one has to be very discerning when reading. Media news can put out stories that are not factual or are pre -mediated but Tarot can pick that up. It does,nt mean that tarot is wrong, it shows tarot can see what might be suggested. However when writing the tarot it may be taken as fact.

TAROT CANNOT BE CONSIDERED AS 100 PER CENT ACCURATE.

[image]


SABRINA PAIGE AISENBERG
1 DECEMBER 2011

I have been asked here on the blogger to look at Tarot for this little baby. There are many links on the internet just looking for her photograph of the situation and some appear to be very detailed.


I will put a couple of links up that I have spotted there but I do prefer to look at the situation from basic detail and just the photo of the child. Tarot is past present and future and will naturally show or reflect some of the events gone by. However, Tarot gives glimpses in all these time epochs and hopefully will turn something out that might help.


I cannot guarantee Tarot is 100 per cent. Nothing can be validated unless something shows up to support what Tarot has said. I do appreciate Tarot can reflect the past but that is a good thing as it shows it does understand what has occurred. It helps us put a little more faith that it has seen other things that are not know.



[image]


To begin this reading Im looking at the picture of this little child and I have the nine of wands given to me. I look at the card and back at this child and I see fire,or heat /anger and aggression around her. It is the first thing that jumped into my head. I know nothing of this child I have read nothing of her background except what is on this page nor have I looked into the links except to say that I know she was 'taken from her crib'.

Maybe she was, but where does the fire/aggression come in? I dont know exactly. What I see here is ill/faltering health in the 9 of wands. Not something I would dwell on and not to say it is directly on her but all the same it is there. Receiving this card first of all worries me.

What I want to say is that this little girl could not defend herself. If for example she was in a cot with sides up I see those sides taken down and thats what I mean by having her protection removed. I dont see her protected in the least.
There has been some kind of arguing between people but at what stage I cant be sure, it seems to me that she was argued over by others and it 'came to blows' by that I mean that it escalated.


A baby cannot tell you very much but from my card here I see the 'home is upside down' and that means that things were not right at home perhaps she was taken from the home, it does seem to show me the home foundations are disturbed and that can show her outside of the home possibly or even trapped somewhere in or around it. First though I must consult other cards to get a better picture.


There is a slight feeling of something not right or puzzling right now. Im seeing trash and rubbish for some reason, I dont know if thats a message to say, hey this story is absolutely nonsense or whether there really is some link to 'trash' or 'rubbish' here. I dont know if I feel 'she went anywhere either'. There might be something false about this story.


My own feelings sometimes interfere when I hear of children being taken out of their cots, there have been a few cases recently where the same thing has been reported and I have never heard of this little girl before. Today changes that obviously because now I am looking into her eyes and thinking 'what can you tell me Sabrina'.

I really feel like there are some TIGHT LIPS in this case because Im asking what happened to Sabrina and getting the kind of signal that some plans were not followed through. Maybe Im getting 'loose lips sink ships'? The Three of wands tells me that there are no opportunities and no decisions here and I know I need to look further to understand what the cards are arguing about with this child because there is something here that is bothering Tarot about this child. I seem to be getting 'not working - its not working' !!


[image]

According to this card this little girl is 'South west' and there is a link to South West on the card above also. There is a building here as you can see in the picture and she is decidedly by the water but it seems linked to the roof. Now in the 9 of wands we have an attic or decking or some kind of 'wooden' or wood references - whether actual or in a name of a place that is what we have.

This card seems to show that she is not far from either her home or a motel that is next to a big expanse of water. Im not sure if this is a 'past home'? The water is more like the ocean in this card as we have a feeling over looking over at ships and other areas below.

Not far should be some kind of sports field or fields that might be playgrounds or tennis courts anywhere of that kind of nature - could be any type of sport - and just a car ride from the center of town . I feel it is linked to a property that was 'moved out of' I wish I could be a bit more explicit about that but I will always consider what I have written later and digest it and come back to write more if needs be.


I have a mother very strongly in the first card - the moon is always the home/mother card in my book but it is also some kind of illusion, and Im not sure why there is an illusion placed on the mother of this child. Does the mother create an illusion about the child or is the mother herself an illusion, is she the childs mother at all? I see some odd strange deceptive influences on this card. I might also be seeing fences here , maybe fences that came down?

Rose, Lily and Cross seem to come to me and the word Alexander or even Alexandria it may not be applicable but I see it so I will mention it. Not sure how it connects right now. Maybe names of a place or road or even person? This card is about decisions - someone here makes a decision about something but I dont know why that has anything to do with where this girl is unless someone made the decision to put her there. Sometimes 'ashes' can be seen in the wands cards - I do seem to have about 5 people here ? do they all have something to do with this child?


This girl is connected 'up high' I just seem to see her 'on a hill' somewhere high looking down. Maybe high in a building? I think she is still in America as I am getting the word 'interstate' and that would make sense and being hot in climate. It realy could be that the fire in the card is suggesting stuffiness and being very hot or feeling heated.


There is a house on the Hill - it might have a red roof that is where I see her. There might also be some agriculture features about maybe an expanse of land but I see her connected to a male and a female over 40 they might be fair haired. They know where she is because she was put in a car and taken on a trip. I think someone has moved house I see packing cases or luggage - all this information might be jumbled but I am giving what I am seeing.

I do seem to see her near/next to a building and this is on the outskirts of the town and thus likely near the water?
Unless there is water in the name of the place road or route which happens to be a TWO . There are strange things about looking for this child. There might be more then one and one could possibly be linked to fire? I also have a'phoenix rising from the ashes' so that is most peculiar.


Phoenix is known 'to rise' what an odd thought. There is some kind of 'duality' here that I can see. I also have the word KING ? and the word RICH. I am still seeing some kind of 'sickness' here.

[image]



When I ask when Sabrina might be found - Tarot tells me are you being childish? dont you think this is a case of deception and lies? thats rather shocking to be told that. This card is WEST - it is next to the water which I have already seen . If this child is in water she wont be found at all but Im not completely sure if that is what I am getting except to say that finding Sabrina is a 'wheres wally' situation. If anyone finds this girl its certain 'suicide' for someone who might be involved here.


I am not going to push the button but I think I understand that bit at least. There is a feeling that the situation is being 'smothered' - there is also a situation that this girl is giving me the impression that people are going to throw up their arms when trying to find her and say, what can we do - we cant live without her but 'we cant live WITH HER' now who would say that? very odd if you ask me. So I do see a breakdown in the family circle with this child completely I really do.

I dont know if finding her will be easy at all because there are family matters involved here and not sure if I want to get a spade out and start digging away at the core of things. I dont think this child will be found anytime this year thats for sure, but thats my opinion. I feel if she is anywhere she could be around 10 from home, meaning route 10, 10 miles, 10 yards just a 10 here even a route but that is what I have 11 at the most.

Frankly perhaps the message of the find card is - DONT FISH for answers?? It is possible she is connected to water and has been put in water at some point - I am seeing a lot of lies and people really are going to have to use their imagination to see through all of this.



A most unusual and strange reading for me because I just see a 'retreat from society' here which does not indicate that people are going to continue to look for this girl and secondly as there are deceptions both in personal and business matters there are not a lot of clues to help either. Very awkward all round so I cannot give an indication of when she will found but not this year and also if there was anybody close to her who knows they are not likely to say a great deal that I can see right now. West appears to be on this card and I would venture to say SOUTH WEST which appears to be consistent throughout this tarot.


I have not looked at a map but will try to do so eventually. I just want to tell you that I also get the message that says NO BABY - NO BABY??? so does that mean there is not a baby to find?
As curious as this is, maybe she cant be found is because she was found. Go figure! yet she is still missing?? but yet I see closets or places where a person can be put, packing, luggage or places where one can sense the word STORE. Where one 'stores things?

Empathy.




14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sabrina would be a young woman now of 14 yrs. old.
I see tarot talks about home/mother card. "If she is not with her real mother then,'the mother herself is an illusion, is she the child's mother at all"? This mother is not the birth mother.
Tarot says,"the girl is connected 'up high','on a hill'. Connected to a judge or lawyer. I believe she is alive.
'we can't live without her, but "we can't live WITH HER". Sometimes difficult to live with a teenager.
"breakdown of family circle" Her parents are or have separated, real parents or the fake parents.
Tarot says NO BABY??? So no baby will be found, as she is a young woman now.
Re STORE, she could be working at a store, or something is in store, yet to come.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing this reading. I feel so bad for sweet little Sabrina. To me when I look at her picture I see a baby who was never loved. The poster above wrote some interesting suggestions and I can only hope that she is alive even though everything I've read makes it look like she is not. I feel she was placed in a container and put in the lake where she may never be found. Perhaps she was burned before hand.

Anonymous said...

Looking at 1st stitchomancy
Taras Bulba and other tales-by Nikolai Vaslievich Gogol
Very interesting, Bulba - bulb blossoms and others, Gogol-Google
Also called, How the Two Ivans Quarrelled
I think there was a lot of quarreling over this child.

-"snuff-box, for the snuff intended for his nose almost always lodged upon it".
So someone was sniffing around and was not going to give up , lodged upon it.
-"judge was talking with the assistance"
An assisted abduction.
-"A barefooted girl" barefoot and pregnant.
-"stood holding a tray with cups at once side of them."
Money was decided upon at once.
-"At the end of the table"
In the end,
-"mournful and monotonous", someone was whining a lot.
-"I expressly tried to find out", said the judge, sipping his already cold tea from the cup".
Investigators tried there best to find out.
-cold tea, -cold case
-cold tea from the cup, cold case- payoff.
"how they manage to sing so well".
That's the cover up.

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

Its very intriguing isn't it?

Empathy

Anonymous said...

It is very intriguing, I agree. You are amazing Empathy. Good stuff.! There's a lot more there, than what I have written. It is a start though. I have not read much about Sabrina and her family that have lost her. I wonder if her parents have something to do with the legal system."law"? Someone that knows more about the family could perhaps pick up more from the tarot and the stitchomancy readings than I have.

2nd excerpt,
The Autocrat of the Breakfast-Table
-Autocrat: an absolute ruler, a ruler having unlimited power or authority.
-The Deacon's Masterpiece strong and sound.
This abduction of this child, has no holes, no leaks, therefore strong and sound. Brilliant, they called it a Masterpiece.
"Hahnsum Kerridge"-Handsome Carraige, notice the sum. Someone has paid a lot of money for this child.
The prices went up, like an auction. As you can see the numbers in this excerpt.
-"nothing that keeps it's youth."
Someone may be feeling like they are loosing her, control over her. She is growing up and nothing can stop that.

Anonymous said...

You seem to be good at reading into the stitchomancy. I can't understand it at all but I am glad it's there and even more so when someone like you comes along and writes a good explanation about it. Perhaps you could look at other stitchomancy readings on this site and write what you think they mean as well?

Anonymous said...

I have looked at Empathy's stichomancy readings for Kyron Horman and Miriam Makhniashvili also. It helps to know a bit about the case. Makes it a little easier to read into. Thank-you, and I will do my best.

Anonymous said...

Good morning Empathy,
As it is 16 years ago since she was kidnapped I thought I would respond to your reading. On 1 Dec 2011 I had my suspicions but wasn’t able to confirm details until mid 2012. (your message: found but still missing, store – everything was in storage ready for the next move)
I must admit when I saw your web page, and knowing the truth I felt slightly cynical but thought I would read your impressions, and I have to say you are fairly close to the truth, as I can validate the tarot.

Anonymous said...

When you have read the following I believe you will understand why.
You mention fire,or heat /anger and aggression, the ‘mother’ is unstable, has a very short fuse and throws vicious temper tantrums.
ill/faltering health she suffered from polio and has been left with a mild form and the body of a woman but with the mind of a child
argued over by others, there has been much “discussion” over this young girl, I don’t think her ‘father’ knew the truth about her. The ‘mother’ is a very selfish evil individual
'home is upside down'. Her home life has been very topsy turvy to say the least. Many homes and too many different people and places.
'South west' , she has a Costa Rica birth certificate.
an illusion placed on the mother of this child everything about the ‘mother’ is fake
I see packing cases or luggage . After much moving around they settled down in the Midwest, then the biological parents went on national tv in 1997, They had to leave America for a while, and since 1997 their life has consisted of continual moves.
KING ? and the word RICH. I am still seeing some kind of 'sickness' here. the current victim is a man with money and assets, the sickness is that she is now mentally unstable
Unless there is water in the name of the place road or route which happens to be a TWO lived in Port au Prince, Haiti from Nov 2011 until mid 2012, then Sept 2012 till end of 2012
this is a case of deception and lies? you think?
anyone finds this girl its certain 'suicide' actually that button was pushed, I think it is called conspiracies to murder!
we cant live without her but 'we cant live WITH HER' the ‘mother’ is aware that she has been ‘dobbed in’ and is on the run, in her twisted mind she still wants her but knows it means there is a strong chance she will be caught.
'retreat from society' ’mother’ is on the run and thinks she is in hiding, though trying to find a way to change that…
maybe she cant be found is because she was found. Go figure! yet she is still missing??, now you have the above. She has been found, she was in Colorado but this is a bit more complicated than just picking her up, mores the pity… deceptions both in personal and business matters

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

Thank you.

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

Thank you for the effort you have made to help connect information to the Tarot.

Anonymous said...

I know there is a lot of people asking for your help, I was wondering if you had a chance to ask tarot where Sabrina is again. or maybe a bit more stitchomancy. for her.

I also had looked at and posted some of what I thought the stitchomancy meant, for Kyron Horman and Miriam M.
I was wondering if you could ask Tarot about Miriam Mackhniashvilli, even though she is supposed to have been found, and she is off your list, I think something stinks and am curious as to what tarot says.or stitch.
Thanks, no hurry.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure my spelling is off on her last name, I think it is Makhniashvili.

Anonymous said...

It's not south but what about Alaska? Woods, water,seclusion.


Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter