ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Friday 23 December 2011

GENETTE LOUISE TATE - UPDATED 9TH FEBRUARY 2014

[image]

Genette Louise Tate (5 May 1965 - disappeared 19 August 1978) was an English girl whose disappearance became a famous missing person case when she went missing at age 13 while delivering newspapers in Aylesbeare, Devon, England, on 19 August 1978. Her bicycle and scattered newspapers were found lying in the middle of a quiet country lane only minutes after she had been speaking to two friends.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Genette_Tate
[image]


Please note that tarot will pick up TRENDS /VIBRATIONS of PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE - it will pick up anything that is 'out there'true news or false news - either way it can throw light on what is 'in the air' - please bear this in mind when you are reading the insights.


It is very important that 'readers' of the TAROT understand this, therefore one has to be very discerning when reading. Media news can put out stories that are not factual or are pre -mediated but Tarot can pick that up. It does,nt mean that tarot is wrong, it shows tarot can see what might be suggested. However when writing the tarot it may be taken as fact.

TAROT CANNOT BE CONSIDERED AS 100 PER CENT ACCURATE.

[image]



GENETTE LOUISE TATE
23 DECEMBER 2011


I have been asked to look at tarot in respect of the case of Genette Louise Tate here on the blogger. This is a very old case that has never been solved insomuch that Genettes body has not been found. Tarot is probably one of the most difficult tools of divination to use for location as to recognise where it is suggesting is far from easy.

So much has been written about Genette that I just have taken the basics above as I dont really want to go through reports right now. Tarot is past present and future and can only offer 'glimpses' of the situation. I write what I see and do not guarantee 100 per cent accuracy. Please go to other factual reports for more information.

I have had to draw a card three times because I felt that I was misinterpreting the cards, but as they have all seemed to take the same route I am just going to have to write what I have been given.

I wont print the cards but will explain them and then I will go on as normal.

The first card I picked was the three of cups which showed me that she was with a group of others at least three of them. I understand Genette was talking to two friends but following the route of those cards I was a bit disturbed and wanted to make sure I was seeing the route correctly.
I therefore drew another card and was given the King of Pentacles and following that route I realised it was going the same way.

I then picked another card and received the Ten of Pentacles and this too is going to produce similar results.

The first card shows that Genette was heading West or even near a place with West in the name. (I have not read any deep detail only the small fraction of info above) It shows her friends but note that the Ace of Cups is going to show an 'invitation or proposal' to perhaps do something with an M or a W in the first card. This leads to a union and where she meets her friends in the Three of Cups.

It seems that she was offered something perhaps a lift and turned it down. For some reason the word 'island' comes to mind and a Tree name. Then it seems there is some kind of upset and big disappointment - these cards seem to gravitate towards 'home' - mother and father but not before someone comes along and either makes the invitation real or offers her a lift.

The second card I drew was the King of Pentacles which is often a 'business/work card so she was doing her job here which clearly is the paper round but in this card she is linked to either a well established business/business man or it is implying that there is a man here over 40 who sees an opportunity and takes it. However, the Ten of Pentacles can also be her own Home.

Thirdly I am given the Ten of Pentacles which also represents a business/ or her own home.

So the common denominator here is HOME /Business.
There are odd references to music/poetry = Harp Lane?
Im going to give a list of names of the areas on the Map which MIGHT correspond to Tarot as routes or have some other significance..
Bishops Court Lane,
Exeter Airport
Bridge Copse.
Cat Copse.
Railway
Sports complex
Ladybird Road.
Area of Stream/river that runs Between Tipton St John Church and Golden Lion Tipton.
I have also seen connections to Oak Road, Harp Lane, Manor Copse, Blind Lane.

I feel it will still be incredibly difficult to find her. I have drawn several cards but I have seen so much despair with the parents that I dont want to drag the history out.

What Im seeing is shouting and arguing and possibly someone getting run over, knocked down or hurt in the back. Something happened from 'behind' so it would have been a surprise attack. Im getting all sorts of influences in these cards because it seems too many people are being involved here and Im seeing at least five and I need to stand back to try to sort it all out.

The person I am seeing who hurt Genette is someone whose car came to a fast stop. According to my card it is the Knight of Wands . This is someone with red/fair hair. I think they might be about 40 or up to 40 years old.

Genette MIGHT be in/near an enclosure or a 'hollow' canal. I feel she is near an Airport and right now Im looking at Exeter because all the cards around the Knight of Wands seem to indicate Tarmac etc. I might be wrong but that is what I think at the moment.

[image]


The Six of Swords reversed indicates great difficulty in finding her and I think somebody has got others hoodwinked but maybe the blindfold might be lifted. Was she abducted? good question.
We do have the eight of Swords which talks about 'release from prison' and hoping a nightmare will end on this matter - but the problem is that evidence is not there with the King of Swords reversed.

Does that mean that it would not be possible to find any trace of Genette after all this time? Perhaps that could be the reason for this six as there is no forwarding address on this card and shows the significant difficulty of ever finding Genette.
I think she could be near water in or near some of the places I have mentioned above. I am feeling that there might not be more then 13 miles in it radius.

I am seeing two dogs in the picture or people who are walking with their dogs and not sure where/how that figures. Tarot is past present and future and all I can do is write it all down and know that somehow 'in there' much of the truth sits.
I am feeling that Genette is likely at peace right now but I think someone has tricked everyone somehow.


I am not sure that the matter will conclude but theres a possibility that someone is being blamed while a 'guilty party goes free'. I think there is some kind of debt that is showing but Im not sure what the 'debt' is all about. There is some injustice in the cards also in a court of Law.


I might have things wrong but I just give what I feel that I see. Maybe someone is 'covering up' something for 'another person'. I cant be sure, but there is a stalker in the cards and they lead a dual life/dual personality.

There are many problems also in the family and extreme complexities of events which would take a long time to try to unravel with the Tarot but I think because of the time involved here Tarot could be pinching different elements from different time scales. I see respiration has been attacked or someone who may have been strangled. I think something might come up in 2012 but things will be in suspension likely until then and maybe some illusions might be penetrated. If Genette is found it could be by accident, but I have seen some things in the card which kind of dismiss some of the facts that might be known up until now.

I am feeling that there could be a true shock about this case but then again I might be off beam here except to say that I dont think what is obvious on the surface is what is really going to come out in the end. Basically there is something else that is not known here to the public but its been hidden as a secret. It could be to do with a B or J or even a D or R. That might be initials of people or it could be initials of places.

There may also be connections to Exmouth such as Starcross and all buildings/areas connected to the word HOPE these places might not have existed at the time. There is a University which is called Hope. There does seem to be easy connections to most of the places I have mentioned in the Tarot but it may not be location it might be for other reasons or just that we are getting all the pinpoints of the picture of the area that is just around Genettes original Town of Origin.


There is very little inspiration in finding Genette because Im afraid there are too many things involved. It does not mean it will never conclude but I am concerned for evidence covered up and witness statements which are not quite true or have been altered or tampered with in some way making them unreliable and unstable. I just see routes lots of routes. Maybe Genette is located near/by any of the places I have mentioned but I knew as soon as I pulled out the first card that this case is touch sensitive and I was almost going to decide not to write for it.

This is not because I dont want to help Genette. I saw Birchy Barton and realised that within a 13 miles radius or less many problems and no wonder it has been such a difficult case to unravel. I hope that something might make sense. I do feel that I might have to come back here in the new year and look again because I am getting too much information in one sitting and I cant take it all on board.

Tarot is not 100 per cent accurate but often Tarot does mention things that are useful. Its just that in this complicated matter I dont know if I can pick out which parts might be. Perhaps someone who knows more might be able to understand it better. I just write down the information and thats about all I can do.



EMPATHY




Empathys Note:
Perhaps some clothing might be found.







UPDATED NEWS NOVEMBER 22ND 2013


New direction in Genette Tate inquiry | Mail Online - Daily Mail

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/.../New-direction-Genette-Tate-inquiry.html
... the cases of vanished Devon teenager Genette Tate and murdered Northern Ireland school ... Wednesday, Sep 25 2013 12AM 78°F 3AM 71°F 5-Day Forecast.

Genette Tate - Exeter Express and Echo

www.exeterexpressandecho.co.uk/Genette-Tate...Britain-s.../story.html
19 Aug 2013 - Britain's longest running missing persons inquiry reaches a new milestone today It will be 35 years since 13 year old schoolgirl Genette Tate ...

Exeter Memories - Genette Tate

www.exetermemories.co.uk/em/_events/genette-tate.php
28 Oct 2013 - The hunt for Genette Tate in 1978 – a case that remained unsolved for many years.

Genette Tate's dying father makes plea to suspect over 33-year riddle

www.westernmorningnews.co.uk/Genette-Tate-s-dying.../story.html
1 Aug 2011 - The dying father of missing schoolgirl Genette Tate has begged serial child murderer Robert Black to grant his "final wish" and tell him if he ...

UPDATED 9TH FEBRUARY 2014


New direction in Genette Tate inquiry | Mail Online - Daily Mail

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/.../New-direction-Genette-Tate-inquiry.html
... the cases of vanished Devon teenager Genette Tate and murdered Northern Ireland school girl ... Tuesday, Feb 04 2014 6PM 48°F 9PM 48°F 5-Day Forecast.

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you empathy.

Anonymous said...

Did you know that John Tate, Genette's father, is a convicted (proven) child abuser, the article was in the Sunday Mail and other papers years ago. Google it and you'll see.

Unknown said...

wow, i didnt know that john tate was a nonce. it makes you wonder could he have killed genette, or could she have ran away. lee sullivan dummett.

Anonymous said...

If this helps, in the dubbed 'Midlands triangle', (I am 50/50) there is a small area between East Midlands Airport, a leisure center, near a railway and a 'Church Street'. I don't personally think she's there, but it's worth looking.

philopshere1 said...

I have a list of possible areas with these, all in the Midlands triangle. Sorry if there are too many. I may do a reading for Genette soon, I'm uncertain.

Church Gresley,
Church Broughton
Oakwood
Wood Road
Horsley Woodhouse
Underwood
Westwood
Oakerthorpe
Ashbourne Road
Ashbourne
Allestree
Darley Abbey
Ashover
Station Road
Church Road
Airfield Industrial Estate
Carsington Water
Gorse Lane
Gorsey Lane
Peat lane
Church Street
Woodville – There is a P A Forestry there
Ashby Road
Acresford Road
Conkers Playground
Gorsey Covert
Bondwood Farm
Pickstock Ashby
White Hollows Farm
East Midlands Airport
Donington Park Circuit
Maywood Golf Course
Woodpecker Hill
Quarry Hill Industrial Estate
Eastwood
Maple Drive
Abbey Wood
Maple Avenue
Waingroves
Pear Tree Drive
Park Road
Woodhouse Road
Hazelwood Road
Needwood
Yew Tree Cottage
Derbyshire Tree Service – Tree and business
Yew Tree Inn and Lodge – Tree and business
Ilsley Tree and Countryside Services
Yew Tree Farm (three of them)
Midland Tree Management
Canopy Tree Services
Tree Surgery
The Olive Tree
Ashby-de-la-Zouch (near Holme Tree Ltd and AA Tree Services)
Smith and Sons Tree Surgery – Tree and business
Bay Tree Hire Company – Tree and business
Oaktree Business Park
Cherry Tree Cottage – tree, home and business
Cherry Tree Picture Framers – tree and business
One Tree Horticulture – Tree and Business

Anonymous said...

Hi, there was a letter sent to residents in Taunton, Somerset (wedlands) to say Genette was buried in the garden and the police knew - it is 0.8 miles from a "hope corner lane" - wedlands (a link to island that you mention)
She also lived and grew up there for a short time of her childhood with both parents (the HOME reference) ...


Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter