ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Wednesday 12 December 2012

JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN -UPDATED 12TH DECEMBER 2012





 Mr Brown was last seen on 08/03/12 at 2:30 PM walking North near Sea Crest Hotel located at 803 S Ocean Blvd in Myrtle Beach South Carolina while vacationg with his family. He told his family that he was going for a walk. Mr Brown left behind all of his belongings including his wallet. He may possibly have his hotel room key on him, but it does not list any information on it about the hotel.He has not been seen or heard from since and his case remains unsolved.
If you have any information on this case please contact CUE Center For Missing Persons at (910) 343-1131 24 hour tip line (910) 232-1687.


 [image]

Please note that tarot will pick up TRENDS /VIBRATIONS of PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE - it will pick up anything that is 'out there' true news or false news - either way it can throw light on what is 'in the air' - please bear this in mind when you are reading the insights.

It is very important that 'readers' of the blog understand this, therefore one has to be very discerning when reading. Media news can put out stories that are not factual or are pre -mediated but Tarot can pick that up. It does,nt mean that tarot is wrong, it shows tarot can see what might be suggested. However when writing the tarot it may be taken as fact.

Tarot does not have all the answers or claim to solve issues. All it can do is show what it feels may be of USE or point out possibilities.

Please always read the following

ABOUT TAROT ON THIS SITE

which is a useful article in respect of all the Tarot printed for Missing people/children.

TAROT CANNOT BE CONSIDERED AS 100 PER CENT ACCURATE BY LAW.

[image]  


JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN
11TH DECEMBER 2012

I have had a family request to look at the Tarot for Johnny who went missing on 3rd August 2012. I have already had a Missing Alert put up here on the blogger. Tarot tries to give us glimpses of past present and future elements but it cannot guarantee results unless there are validations to support what is seen. I just write down what I am given. Please do not regard Tarot as FACTS when it is simply POSSIBILITIES and always go to factual sources to read information.

[image]

Asking about Johnny I am being given the three of swords which is not the greatest card to receive as it is bringing up feelings of disorder and confusion. I am seeing him lost besides the fact that he is missing. However, Im also wondering if there is anyone that Johnn has quarelled with or had some kind of altercation with because this card could suggest meeting with the person who was compromised. If that is the case I would worry for Johnny to be honest.

This card always seems to bring up keywords such as water, canyon, stone rocks or concrete and the card is generally thought to be East as a rule which could be an area or name of a road/wind direction.
The number here is 3. The feeling here on this card is 'cutting' or something sharp or just cutting ties? I do see Johnnys speech problems because as a communication card this is reversed and shows that communication has its difficulties so I do feel that Tarot links in to Johnny.

However, Im seeing some form of distraction or being distracted on the day of disappearance and some kind of mental alienation. Im not sure if we are simply being told here that Johnny might have been depressed but the confusion is there. These cards can also link to drugs. I would not accuse Johnny of taking drugs only to say that is possible they could show up in this card.
I have the colour yellow here also.

Im wondering if there is a loss of balance here.
Im seeing some sorrow or sadness and a lot of frustration here and possibly ill health maybe through some kind of conflict either with one or two others?

Sometimes its an emotional family situation that can be at the root of this card too but it might be all in the mind its a difficult one to pin down, but certainly the other elements appear to apply.
Maybe unnecessary things have been said by someone and upset him?

As an aside, hat was the weather like on that day was there a storm or was it after a storm as there is a lot of rain in this card.
He might have tried to take some shelter? Im seeing him isolated.
West and East are the directions here.

If a person comes up I am seeing some who is possibly tall and slender and flesh/plumpish. Pimples or dimpled skin and fair hair. As a place the key words would be dimple, fair or names that would link in to this description.

Other places or keywords might be actual landscape that either Johnny or someone else is connected to or could describe vicinity. mountains and hillsides. windmills and wind power. hunting and hawking air force bases, airports, and high communication towers sandy and gravely ground, saw-pits,wood storage,saw mills,barns or out-houses away from other dwellings. Gardens, fountains, bridals, bed and breakfast beds, dancing schools, wardrobes, hanging . Possible church elements.

Also if inside a building Im getting up high like bedrooms or high places, ventilation ducts, wardrobes or contained spaces. Any of these places descriptions could be in the area where Johnny disappeared or is linked to someone else. The day given is a Friday to link in.

[image]

Here we have a number 13 card and this is reversed. This card generall appears to go East and as it is reversed we also have to consider the number 31 which could be a route. However, it also adds up to 4 which might give us someone who is abusive and contemptful as well as a possible vehicle.

There are elements here that could affect the respiration, not always the case but it is possible.

In this card I generally always see Metal In the first card there might even be railways, golf courses or weapons I was not sure how strong that was but I will mention it.

This card can also show films or horror films. I have no idea why this comes up on this card but cinemas can. It is also a card that shows water, scrapyards and 'rubbish' or debris. This card could suggest that Johnny has not gone far. I have pulled up a map and 31 sits on the highway there of Carolina Bay Parkway. It also runs alongside Lewis Ocean Bay I wonder if he is around there somewhere or someone linked/connected to him? I note now there is also a Fairfield in towards the East. All this area seems to be important. Dee will likely put the numbers on a map and I can post it when its ready.

Meanwhile, the North East comes up which would take us up to Carolina Bay Parkway and that number 31 but the card is reversed so I would still be thinking North West as well. Now whether Johnny is just connected to these areas or is actually in these areas still I cannot guarantee that but I am pointing them out and that Tarot has seen them at some point even if they are connected or linked to someone else.
I feel like he has a pain in his tummy.

When this card is reversed there are a few elements that might describe areas or be linked in whether to Johnny or another person whether it is landscape or whether it is KEYWORDS. Dee understands what I mean by Keywords and will put them on a map. There is a possibility of a hostile environment where one might feel fear or threat or where movement is restricted. Feeling imprisoned is the way this would come out. Prisons or churches can come up., Water, lakes, run down buildings by water, sewers and drains and black mud could show up. The word Clay.

Muddy or swampy ground bogs marshes etc This card could represent basements, cellars, damp or decay. North facing walls or gardens. Smiths, shops, furnaces, slaughterhouses, bricks, charcoal, chimneys and forges. Colours red and yellow.
Tuesday

Person description might be someone who is strong big, brown or ruddy complexion, red hair or dark sandy/dirty blonde crisp or curly. Hazel eyes piercing someone bold and fearless. Someone capable of starting a fight or problems.
Letter D.

Someone who watches us - stalker?
Feel illhealth. Possible accidents can come up here but again not necessarily.

[image]

This card could very well suggest that Johnny will be found as it is generally the wish card. This card is a water card and WEST as a rule. The number here is 9 which suggests a completion so I would have thought that 9 in the route or 9 itself for timing or distance might help. I found myself looking at Conway, but Dee knows I say things then like to run underneath the nearest ledge in case I have suggested something totally wrong but there is a 9 route there.

Again it just might be that this area is linked in some way.
Meanwhile, we do have to take note of the water elements here and the area that stands out most is up North To Conway area, as far along East as Bird Island and back West as far as BrookGreen Gardens to be on the safe side. At least, that is what I am looking at, time will tell.

Usually this card gives the word NEW - it can mean 9 days but that would need to be from the time that Tarot was written as its more then 9 days since Johnny went missing. If not then we just have to stick to 9 as a possible distance or route number.

North West does come up again here though which might take us back up the Conway route and with water very strong on the cards we would have to assume that Water might be in the name or have something to do with the area Johnny is. Here keywords for names of places or vicinity might be fishponds, rivers, springs, watermills, water pumps, wells, marshy or watery ground, moats, springs, the ocean. Being secluded or in retreat and church or holy elements might come up.

A Thursday is prominent for some reason.
Someone fattish with auburn hair and a beard? Mole or scar on the foot.

Colour Blue.

M or W and possible white bridge?
Somewhere we know? I feel he will be found.
Please remember to read everything together in combination. The trends touch on past present and future elements but nothing can be guaranteed as perfect detail unless it is validated in some way. I hope something here will help but all I can do is wait and hope Johnny will be recovered.

Regarding location thoughts, they may apply to Johnny or someone linked and they are not guaranteed, but please check back for a Map that Dee will prepare as she might find something else completely different.

Empathy. 


UPDATED 12TH DECEMBER 2012

Dee has the map ready now.


 [image]

Dee has compiled a map which OUTLINES all the areas that Tarot may be touching on or may be describing. Please bear in mind that this is not guaranteed and Tarot can mean somewhere else entirely.


CLICK LINK FOR TAROT MAP
(Hit the Grey word that says MAPS) 

 Show on  Maps

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I posted this on another website but I do not know if MB police department looked into it. I worked at the Rodeway Inn in Surfside Beach around the time Johnny went missing. At least 4 times a man came in a cab fitting Johnny's description with a man in a wheel chair with white hair, heavy set and I recall his name as Ed. He introduced Johnny as JB and said he didn't speak. I am 99% sure this is Johnny and I also know that the Rodeway Inn is the type of business who would not want to get involved. We took photo id's of all check-ins and they are kept on file for years. Johnny did not have an ID but Ed did so it will be on file somewhere in the stored boxes. I remember Johnny wearing a heavy jacket and baseball cap once when he stayed so if they search the files from the colder months of 2012, October, November, December they may have luck in finding the file. They stayed both at the Rodeway Inn and Astro motel, Rodeway is put in the computer, Astro is not and there is only a paper trail. If MB police have followed up and found it not to be Johnny I apologize but I feel so strongly it is him I had to post this for new eyes.

Anonymous said...

Hi, thank you for this information, do you remember anything else?

Anonymous said...

Hello, I run the Facebook page, Help Find Johnny Lamar Brown and I would love it if you would reach out to me there. Thank You!

cacpo5 said...

I just came across this blog and although I have posted this on FB, I thought I would post it here in case you haven't seen the FB post. I check to see if they have found Johnny yet since I am so positive that was him and am sorry every time I see that he is still missing. Some things may be slightly different from the prior post as I remember other things and include them. "I have posted this several times on other sites but not sure if it was ever looked into. I was working at the Roadway Inn in Surfside Beach in 2012 when Johnny went missing. I am 99.9% sure it was him I checked in once with another heavy set man in a wheelchair and they both came in a cab, driven by a heavy set white man with short brown hair. It was not CoolBreeze Taxi as I know them well, but another cab company in the MB area. The man in the wheelchair was older, in his 50's maybe and I got his ID and believe his name was a common one like Dave, John, Mike, although Dave seems like the right first name as far as I can remember. He was heavy set, with short cut curly gray hair, and white. When I started to ask Johnny for his ID, the man said Johnny didn't speak and introduced him as JB. I remember reading an article somewhere that was what Johnny was called. I didn’t get his ID but after seeing pictures of him when I saw he was missing, I am almost positive it was him checking in. He and the man in the wheelchair stayed at the Roadway Inn and the Astro Motel at least three times that I am aware of over a few weeks, even though the man in the wheelchair said he lives in Murells Inlet or Pawleys Island, don't remember exactly which one but think he said Pawleys. The next time I saw Johnny there, although I don’t recall what he was wearing the first time I checked him in, he was in a windbreaker type black jacket, jeans, sneakers, and ball cap, not clothing that would be worn in the summer, so maybe in October, November 2012. Everything looked new and no worn spots that I saw and he was clean, not like he had been living on the streets. I remember it was chilly and raining and why else I remember his dress attire. The man in the wheelchair was asking me if I had seen JB as I was outside and it was a minute or two later that he returned. The man in the wheelchair spoke to him and he stood outside for a couple minutes and just shook his head in my direction but again didn't speak. I only checked them in once but other’s who worked there at the time checked them in also as they were there two other times when I arrived for my shift. They may have gotten his ID if he had one and they are supposed to be kept on file but for how long, I am not sure. I hope this helps you find him."


Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter