ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Thursday 21 January 2016

EMMA FILLIPOFF




Help Find Emma Fillipoff - Facebook






Please note that tarot will pick up TRENDS /VIBRATIONS of PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE - it will pick up anything that is 'out there' true news or false news - either way it can throw light on what is 'in the air' - please bear this in mind when you are reading the insights.

It is very important that 'readers' of the blog understand this, therefore one has to be very discerning when reading. Media news can put out stories that are not factual or are pre -mediated but Tarot can pick that up. It does,nt mean that tarot is wrong, it shows tarot can see what might be suggested. However when writing the tarot it may be taken as fact.

Tarot does not have all the answers or claim to solve issues. All it can do is show what it feels may be of USE or point out possibilities.

Please always read the following

ABOUT TAROT ON THIS SITE


which is a useful article in respect of all the Tarot printed for Missing people/children.

TAROT CANNOT BE CONSIDERED AS 100 PER CENT ACCURATE BY LAW.




 

EMMA FILLIPOFF
20/21 JANUARY 2016

I have been contacted via the family to look at the situation of  Emma Fillipoff . She was last seen on Nov 28, 2012, vanishing from in front of the Empress Hotel in Victoria, British Columbia. I have left a link to the story of this situation for those who are not aware of Emma's disappearance.

I was asked to look at this case some time ago but have had many pending cases which can be rather overwhelming as of course I can only look at one case at a time. If you are a family member and have sent me a request to look at another Tarot case,  I do ask that you are able to bear with me until I can get to read for the situation. Meanwhile, I would remind readers to note my 'disclaimer' in that I cannot GUARANTEE 100 per cent accuracy as I only have glimpses of the situation and for everything there will be linking details which I might not be able to see 'all'. Tarot 'is what it is' and I simply write down the messages I get personally. If these messages help then all well and good but it is always wise to remember that Tarot is used as an experiment in missing persons cases and as such, only future news reports or events can confirm or deny the details that are given.
Thank you for reading through these important notes.

Firstly I want to point out that this is a complicated matter and I felt once I had taken details of where Emma disappeared and what time that the links (and there are several) to this story were best left unread. I wanted to just 'see' what Tarot would give as there appears to be quite a bit of movement with Emma and of course she has left a mystery behind her in the last three years and I hasten to add we are now in the fourth year. 

Click for Details

So the first thing is to try to see what Tarot will show us and Im being shown the 8 of wands in reverse. This card shows me that there has been some kind of dispute or quarrels occurring. They could be domestic and indeed there may be something 'violent' about this quarrelling. This card is going to delay the 'going of anywhere' so I dont see that she was able to just go ahead with any plans she might have had because this card suggests otherwise.  Perhaps she was 'prevented' ? there could be a very masculine energy in in the beginning of this set of cards which is not going to promote a new beginning or an adventure and this is coupled with some form of possible jealousy and there is a problem with someones 'concience' here. It sounds rather frazzled to me notwithstanding a possible threat of theft and robbery. Feeling threatened and most certainly vulnerable come to mind.

Generally the number 8 on this card is often a route/distance or a timing. In the case of this being a reversed card we could look at the number 4 also and areas /distance/timing that might include that number.  It is important also to include the number 7 in the same way. The date and timings of this particular card are shown as November 23 to December 2 so I do feel that Tarot has picked up the 28th in particular.  This card is normally a South card - I have the word Bay and Hill and Burn, school or university in particular and colour red. There is something White also whether as a colour or a name.  She wanted a new life but felt indecision couldnt do it because the opposition was too strong. Obviously someone represents the opposition. I dont like the way this is linking up to the strength card because that will show being dominated by someone else. It could be a male and this woman imagined being stalked, was that real or not? did someone stalk her because I see her with problems here and someone who might be threatening to her. I think there is a male energy here not good. Someone 'hiding'?   West can come up on this card and East.  I am thinking possible South West would be Sooke and East meaning Victoria itself or some link East of there but East Sooke might come up and it appears this lady had her vehicle there. I will look at location however in the next card. Seeing rural elements here.

Possible description of someone  Tall, brown/ruddy complexion oval kind of face but full and fleshy high forehead, large grey eyes, soft hair possible an auburn brown and with beard. This may later be shaved off. (Might).

This lady might have had a poor diet or some form of illhealth.
Im getting a 'u turn'.

There seems to be a hasty decision, she may have got into a vehicle.  There are some kind of arguments around her and Im seeing breathing problems and anxiety.  The wands cards can also suggest lust/sex or just a very physical presence around her of some kind. I am seeing a bridge.
An ex boss?a spouse ?

I feel its possible there is an accident with a vehicle or something around a car. I dont think its her car I think it could be someone elses...mishaps in travel here..one can even fall out of a car. I cannot pinpoint this exactly but problems with a vehicle it comes off the road ?
Not sure.
A ditch?

Click for Details


This card is giving me the number 5 which could be part of a route number, distance or timing. This card is suggesting a field agriculture sport ie football field, golf course something sporty around. The card is South so South could be in part of a name or it is South of an area described above.  For example Cedar Hill Cross Road has a university near to it and a golf course.  Bear in mind all the details in the cards the word GOLD will come up here or colours similar.. seeing a 5 which could be anything - This card shows South and North that is why I feel if she was NORTH she is south of that or the other way around but the EAST word comes in here too.  Word - Battle. Possible rural elements here.

Colour Red. Word - Ash

Agriculture, parks, pets, royal names - White - museums and monuments,etc.  Lock - church -  castles, forts. Also possible are inaccessible places, deserts, forests and areas where wild animals roam freely. problems with stomach or throat. Michael.
Person description if applicable  large man, a yellow, saffron complexion, a round, large forehead: goggle-eyes or otherwise possibly large, sharp and piercing; hair yellowish, but quickly bald, beard, and usually a  ruddy complexion fleshy. 

 Click for Details

Asking when Emma will be found?  I am given the Ace of Swords reversed. Seems to me that there will be some ‘rethinking’ regarding search/find methods for Emma. The card is a number 1 and again it could be that there is a road or a route with that number within it or could relate to distance or timing. Generally a 1 could be a month, a year or part of the number that identifies the ‘it’ when this person will be found.  When I see this card, I think of water, stone, rock, canyon, tunnel, railway, golf course. I feel that there is and has been some form of stalemate. I feel as though finding her is a problem and I mean a BIG problem because I think she has moved or been moved or something has ‘changed’. I see evidence and clues either overlooked or somehow covered up or wiped away. I feel as though there was something troubling Emma. I kept wondering if she ‘knew’ something and it bothered her or whether something was playing on her mind or concerned her. 

I found it interesting that she had no shoes on when seen. When people do not wear shoes and they are carrying them it gives me the impression they have been running and the best way to run if the shoes are not suitable is take them off...I am not sure why that jumped into my head but it did and it could simply be an imaginative point rather than a fact but it did hit me as a thought, or when you want to sneak away and not make a noise, whether or not that is an actuality or again a figment of possibility.
I often find with the Ace of Swords that when it is in the position of when a person will be found that there is also a feeling attached or a question that comes back such as ‘ do you really want to know’ ?? and ‘are you sure you really want to know’ so that is the feeling I get when we ask about this lady being found. It is also a classic card for those who dont want to be found or that when they are it will uncover more then one bargained for.

I feel that there will be some more information come to light. Someone does know something for sure and it may take a while but still I feel something is going to be said/done or offered up. Possibly before the Spring and maybe something East or to do with ‘East’. I feel that its not great timing right now to find her. There may be embarrassment for someone Im not sure in what way. It seems also there is something to do with a relationship that got broken off.

I see a couple of islands in the cards and an expanse of water. I dont think the case is ‘cold’ there is something but I feel there is caution to be taken into account here. Part of my findings are there could be two other people somehow interwoven but cant quite make headway with that right now. It might not be to do with drugs but drugs can appear in these cards perhaps one thing leads to another and something else is picked up or just that as this is a search and find card some other notions come into play that bring that up.  

I feel with the Ace of Swords that we have to bear in mind that it is a ‘cutting card’. Sometimes it can really represent weapons, either something sharp or otherwise and the word POINT can come up,other times it is just a severance of relationship I think it could be a while yet before this lady is found. As a general rule Aces always represent a positive outcome by that I mean in finding a person though I will not and do not specify the health state, I can say that its possible to find Emma but I just feel it is not yet. I think there is a delay in this. More thinking has to go into finding her and I dont think all the information has come to the table yet which would be helped a bit more if there was information coming from the right person/persons. I also feel there is something about a book. ?

I do link her in some way to a vehicle. I know of course that she had a van as that is mentioned in the news document that Emma wanted it moved from Sooke.  There are a few areas of interest in my mind to find her and I will try to get those all outlined on a map via Dee who always puts the information on the map so that I can provide a link.  We will discuss this between us so that we get all the areas down that we feel are POSSIBLE. It never harms to make as much suggestion as possible though Tarot cannot promise or guarantee the ‘find point’ despite having good success at coming close to it many times before. It is unfair to make great claims that Tarot can definitely find a person because this is an experiment and takes time to perfect. If we can come close then each time this occurs it will give a general idea of whether or not Tarot can get more astute at pinpointing a person. That of course would be a wonderful thing, but for now on realistic expectation, we must just give the information and hope its going to be helpful in some way or other. If not, then of course, Tarot has to work harder at this to explain itself better and for me to pick up those messages as clear as possible. SOMETIMES I do get clearer messages.

In this case there are another two people I feel connected in some way. There is or maybe, distinct obstacles or hindrances to finding Emma but its NOT impossible. Note I saw a u turn it could be a ‘circle’.

Have sniffer dogs been used? If not, they should have been out very early on as they would or should have caught a scent. Have they been around her van? Perhaps they should have.  I have a letter L and months of interest could be September October and November but Spring comes up also.
I think one has to be prepared for all kinds of unexpected information with this card both good and bad meaning that we need to take note of the the fact that there is a rollercoaster of thoughts that create upsets whether finding Emma brings peace. The outcome is often having to accept all that it entails and there is clearly a lot more to discover here and maybe not just Emma.  There is a feeling of 'going around in circles'.

This card is primarily EAST but there is a South element also. They may be wind directions or form part of an area first name or name.  Fences, gateposts, places where there is waste disposal, dusty roads, places where there is water or water names and somewhere in the vicinity or at a distance is an airport, and a railway. All the cards MUST be combined for clues. Skeletal joints and bones can come up in this card – it can suggest that during the search something of this nature could be found. It does not mean it is THE person but it does not rule out that either. Sometimes when searchers are hoping to find a missing person they come across other things unrelated but I give it because it is here. I also want to mention something about someone to do with prison. Did someone come out of prison? Or might be connected?

I will leave these few details here for the time being.

Empathy


I just want to re mention that the '14' areas were of particular interest and any areas that do link in with the numbers Tarot has brought up. Its not always the case but just a quick reminder.


Maps are compiled following Tarot suggestions/directions which merely outlines POSSIBILITIES of all the areas that Tarot may be touching on or may be describing. They may touch upon areas connected to other people linked to the case. Please bear in mind that maps cannot be guaranteed and Tarot can mean somewhere else entirely.

CLICK LINK FOR TAROT MAP

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for doing this!

hockeygab said...

Has this type of source ever found a missing person?

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

I have had confirmation that information has helped yes and that has come from family members who have told me Tarot revealed information that was not in the press.

Kindest regards
Empathy.

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

You are welcome. I hope something may assist.

Anonymous said...

I live in Montreal Quebec Canada. I have seen a person, sitting in a cafe, just staring, through the glass window, onto the busy street.At times , she would look at her phone,however she did not engage in conversation, with anybody. This has happened, on 4 separate occasions.Same clothes,facial features, height,etc.... She is still around. I saw her near the Concordia building. The sign is red. There are many bridges in this area,. I will keep my eyes opened. Steve

unkown said...

Are you able to take a picture of her?

Kim said...

Hi Steve, Hopefully you'll see this message as we don't have another way to contact you regarding this possible sighting in Montreal. If you see this, please get in touch with Emma's Mom and the Help Find Emma Team via private message at: https://m.facebook.com/HelpFindEmmaFillipoff/

Providence said...

This case is bizarre and I can't help but think her disappearances is related to the admitted stalking suspect or her mother/brothers drug business. Empathy, thank you for all your work!

Anonymous said...

can you determine whether that expanse of water is salt or fresh? east shore of a 100 mile long lake perhaps at the south end?


Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter