ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Friday 6 May 2011

MARIZELA PEREZ - 5TH JANUARY 2014

[image]

http://www.unifiedpatriots.com/2011/03/0....marizela-perez/

MISSING PERSON

Name: Marizela Perez

Date Missing: March 5, 2011, 12:00-12:30 P.M.

Last Seen: Rainier Beach area, heading to UW Seattle campus to meet friends for lunch or study in the UW libraries

Possible Routes: Sound Link Light Rail stations, downtown/Chinatown areas, UW Seattle campus, U-district

Description – Asian female, 5’5” tall, 110 lbs, skinny build, asymmetrical bob with short bangs and brown/red highlights hairstyle, tattoo on left inner arm with the words ‘lahat ay magiging maayos’, last seen wearing denim jeans, light brown suede laced boots, possibly wearing green eye contacts, possibly carrying a plaid backpack with a Macbook Pro laptop, taking medication for depression.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/lo....student08m.html







[image]


Please note that tarot will pick up TRENDS /VIBRATIONS of PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE - it will pick up anything that is 'out there'true news or false news - either way it can throw light on what is 'in the air' - please bear this in mind when you are reading the insights.


It is very important that 'readers' of the TAROT understand this, therefore one has to be very discerning when reading. Media news can put out stories that are not factual or are pre -mediated but Tarot can pick that up. It does,nt mean that tarot is wrong, it shows tarot can see what might be suggested. However when writing the tarot it may be taken as fact.

TAROT CANNOT BE CONSIDERED AS 100 PER CENT ACCURATE.

[image]

MARIZELA PEREZ
« Thread Started 6TH MAY 2011 at 0:32 »



I am writing this tarot via a request on the blogger in the belief that Marizela is still missing. If this is not the case please do inform me via the comment box.

If you are a regular reader of the tarot on this site then you will be familiar with the way Tarot gives its information. Sometimes it does,nt answer the question but gives me other information instead but all related. I will try to just give what I am given and hope that this is going to help in some way. Please remember that not every detail may apply but may highlight some issues which will be in the time epoch past present and future. Please go to other sources for factual information. Tarot cannot promise 100 per cent accuracy but will do its best.


[image]

The first tarot card I have for this beautiful girl is the Hanged Man which with his head hanging down could show that Marizela went in the South direction. (I think that is also the direction reported?) Im getting a 12 on this card so we could be looking around the 12 o clock time frame and this is also correct as roughly the time she was missing. This is one of those difficult cards to get at the beginning of a reading because to me it can mean many things, but also feel very empty.

It is giving me the impression that Marizela might have been fed up with a lot of things and decided that she would just let go them. She seems to be at a crossroads in her mind about something she wants to do but I dont get the impression that she is all that clear herself. This card can represent water and I really hope that there is no negative here regarding that.

Emotionally though it just seems that there are childhood and past issues that maybe bothered her and its almost like she got to the point where she did,nt want to think about it anymore. I also am wondering if she had feelings of wanting to end her relationship with someone. This card does give me the feeling that someone or some people she expected to be there for her were not. I seem to see her giving away money at some point and not sure why. I just see her 'letting go' of her idea of where she was going. Its very peculiar but I think something was wrong with her timetable and expectations. I just seem to see daily timetables thrown up in the air as though they dont mean anything and dont matter anyway.

It could be that she put her plans to one side to be with someone she would not normally be with at that time? there just seems to be an enormous transition on her in the next card the Death card which can really portray a few thoughts. One that something happened to Mariezela or she just decided to go elsewhere and change her life and kiss everybody goodbye in her mind but whatever the situation that I am trying to see here, it just seems to me that it is a willing sacrifice so she must have wanted to do or go wherever she had in mind.

The Death card can show transport, car parks, or vehicle ports, places where one travels from so I think I am going to just slip forward in time to see what happens next.

Moving this card on to 2pm I have been given a problem with respiration and with breathing. If Marizela had medication or drugs then its possible that she may have taken some. There is a disorientated feeling in this card. I have not seen any particular PEOPLE/PERSONS that stand out in the reading so far only perhaps those she is leaving behind and there might be an 'unobtainable' lover that she knows is not worth pursuing but those are the only people factors I have here. I am wondering if she helped someone out with a bit of money and they have taken advantage of her. I think she is quite the type to help someone out. Not sure if this will play out but finances seem to be coming out of her pockets and she might have possibly been apprehended with robbery.

Usually this card is showing an East direction. I am feeling it could be South East or South west that we have here. This card can also represent cutting. It could mean cutting of ties or actual bodily harm which I cannot be sure and I would not wish to alarm anyone, but Ace of Swords reversed is not a great card to have. I have this feeling of someone saying ' dont do it' in my head yet I am not quite sure why. There is a sense of conflict here which Im not able to place.

I am wondering if she went into a different direction then was thought or made her way someone different as though. I seem to see her either on campus or away from the campus or maybe that was just in her mind to do. I keep feeling that a relationship has been broken off and seeing her on a walkway possible not far from water. I realise we do see a lot of water with missing people but mostly that is where they are. Here I see a conflict between two people over some foolish hope possibly of a love affair and there seems to be some embarrassment. The reading appears to be quite strange and not very forward with fact but I have now picked up that if she was not actually with someone, a breakup is in her mind and this has affected her.

I am feeling a sense of being mislaid for a while.



[image]

In this card asking where Marizela is I am told that she might be South. or on a South/North line. Im seeing a theft situation that might relate to the finances being given away in the first card. I do get a sense of camp or campus but cant my mind up if that is where she is or whether its in her mind but landscape and not a tourist spot would make me think that there are not a lot of people around where she is at the current time.

Obviously I would have imagined that any areas like this that are known to be places that Marizela frequents would have been searched. But I am feeling open air and space/grounds/grace possibility of river, possibly on a North/south line and Im also seeing some kind of untruths or lying going on but I cant seem to picture. why. I dont know if Mariezela is just coming in with lots of confused thoughts as I really do feel almost unable to make sense of what Im given here yet at the same time I feel that there is some disconnection between her and her past and someone she seemed to have been with perhaps boyfriend.

Maybe she just did,nt know what she wanted or maybe there are some hidden elements to this disappearance - maybe she didnt disappear - something isnt sitting right here with me its all very odd. Im wondering if Mariezela has a mother? if not Im seeing a woman here now and I am not sure why I am starting to feel a problem.

Was there a woman who did not care about Mariezela? Im getting the feeling that maybe someone was strict and going against certain rules maybe?

[image]

Marizela may be found with either 13 weeks, or 13 distance, or route or another time transit this also links to the Death card of 13. It could even be the 13th of the month. I cannot be completely sure. I think there will be a message either from someone fairly young or an older woman and I seem to see some kind of hidden element or secret that might be involved.
Im feeling the direction is South. I feel as though Im seeing a reporter here and someone acting as a spokesman giving the news. This happens in all cases of those who are missing where they are reported so I dont know why Im specifically pointing this out . I am also seeing a building near the edge of a town and also possibly a vehicle or something that links to transport.
I also seem to see some Barriers, fence or wall - and not quite sure why they are there as yet.

I really have felt this reading to be particularly difficult and clouded. Its almost as though I have another language that Im trying to contend with here but I will try to clear my head and come back here and see if I am not looking at this situation properly. I will leave what I have for now. This is a brief synopsis and a not a full detailed account. Meanwhile however, I hope Marizela wil be found safe, but there are one or two odd things in the tarot that could be a bit threatening and we have to consider that may be possible I also hope she did,nt do anything foolish because that is also possible. There might be some 'self inflicted' elements?

Please remember to read the important notes prior to the tarot as I cannot guarantee 100 per cent accuracy on all events but only give how the situation seems to me.

Empathy.


 [image]

5TH JANUARY 2014

 I need to look again at Marizelas Tarot information. Meanwhile this is the last news I was able to find.

Malkin's Cousin Marizela Perez Still Missing Two ... - Free i News

www.freeinews.com/.../michelle-malkin-on-rubios-craven-rationales-mal...
17 Aug 2013 - Michelle's 18-year-old cousin Marizela Perez disappeared two years ... Marizela "Mei" Perez, disappeared March 5, 2013 from University of ...


5 comments:

Moonlight said...

Hi Empathy, I don't know how I landed on your page and I forgot how I came across the story of Marizela's disappearance. Things like these break my heart so much. What you are doing is such a noble thing. Tarot reading requires a lot of energy and connectivity to what is out there. Please continue what you are doing. Bless your heart.

As per Marizela, I read an article about her today that you might be interested in looking at: http://dailyuw.com/2011/5/11/marizela-missing/ Also it is interesting to note that you mentioned there seem to be another language you are trying to contend. Perhaps it's because she may also know how to speak Tagalog. (Though I am not sure about this. Marizela is of Filipino descent).

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

Lovely to see you Moonlight. I will cut and paste that link and have a look. Thank you for posting. You might be right about the 'language' I really dont know but like you I would like Marizela to be found. I do hope for this.

Empathy.

Moonlight said...

Thank you for the warm welcome. I pray for her safe return. I don't know why she has so much impact on me. :(

Anonymous said...

I found an article dated last December, human remains were found in a wooded area under the Ship Canal Bridge. No update so far if they found out whose body it is: http://www.king5.com/news/cities/seattle/Possible-human-remains-found-under-Ship-Canal-Bridge-135379433.html - In the article, you can also see where the body is found. It's several blocks away from the Lake Union Heliport. I hope it's not her. So many sad things happened last year and early this year. Praying, praying.

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

Thank you for posting that information. I hope it is not her too.

Empathy.


Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter