ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Saturday 16 July 2011

TIMOTHY PITZEN - UPDATED 5TH APRIL 2019



Aurora, Illinois Boy, Timothy Pitzen, 6, Missing After Apparent Suicide of Mother, Amy Fry-Pitzen

This has been an impossibly difficult week for Jim Pitzen. His wife, 43-year-old Amy Fry-Pitzen, was found dead in a Rockford, Illinois hotel room on Saturday, an apparent suicide. Their only child -- 6-year-old Timothy -- was last seen with his mother a week ago. He is still missing.

"He's out there somewhere and I know he's okay. I just want him to come home to his family," said Jim Pitzen, who is determined to hold on to hope.

Police in the Pitzens' hometown of Aurora, Illinois say Timothy's mother left a suicide note.

"It said she left the boy with people would care for him and love him," said Lt. Pete Inda, "but she didn't name any names.

Read more about this article
http://abcnews.go.com/US/timothy-pitzen-....ory?id=13650482
Facebook has a link for Timothy.
http://www.facebook.com/help.find.timothy
[image]


Please note that tarot will pick up TRENDS /VIBRATIONS of PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE - it will pick up anything that is 'out there'true news or false news - either way it can throw light on what is 'in the air' - please bear this in mind when you are reading the insights.


It is very important that 'readers' of the TAROT understand this, therefore one has to be very discerning when reading. Media news can put out stories that are not factual or are pre -mediated but Tarot can pick that up. It does,nt mean that tarot is wrong, it shows tarot can see what might be suggested. However when writing the tarot it may be taken as fact.


TAROT CANNOT BE CONSIDERED AS 100 PER CENT ACCURATE.

[image]


TIMOTHY PITZEN

« Thread Started 16 JULY 2011 at 19:29 »

I have recently been asked if I could look at tarot for Timothy Pitzen and it seems his story is very sad losing his mother. I realise this is a very delicate case and of course I will just try to record what tarot has given to me as best as I am able. Tarot is not 100 per cent accurate and gives information and glimpses of the past present and future. For that reason some details might come up that are already known. Tarot can however give other details that might be of use. Please always go to factual sources for concrete information.

I am not sure of the EXACT date this child went missing so I would be grateful if this was posted in the comments section but I have looked at tarot dated 13th May 2011 as this seems to be the date that is significant at the moment. Please me know if this is not the case as I will need to take another card.


[image]
This is a really unfortunate card to begin with as it is a Knight reversed and all the Knights reversed are most definitely NOT the best cards at all. Between them all they can spell very difficult circumstances/occurrences such as running away from fights or engaging in dishonorable combat, problems with travel, miscommunication and changes leading to disaster:
 

I can almost see this story repeating itself with this Knight of swords because here we have a nihilist situation. What about Im concerned about is that there was some message left that this lady had put this child into safe hands. Now this might be the case and it might just be me slipping up here, but The Knight was reversed. This can tend to give me reason to look at the other cards around it.

If the 10 of swords is reversed the way it is leaving a note and this was received does it mean its true? Thats the question because the Queen of Swords reversed does not give me clarity on this. If anything, it represents a cold hearted person and if this card represented the Mother it does,nt mean shes cold hearted but it might that way by ending her life as she did. I dont know if Im getting this from the prospective of the child or just as a set of circumstances. The Queen when she is upright shows one person possibly dying before another, this reversed would indicate that not both of them do, BUT, I see problems here from a 'rival' which makes me wonder if not all the story is accurate?

I feel like there is someone else in the picture here, I do think the mother is strong through the Queen of Swords but the knight is showing me an aggressive destructive and argumentative man who may up to the age of 35, I may have the age wrong but I just think they would take the opportunity to spy or cause trouble for the mother.
 

This could been the tip that pushed the mother 'over' in her mind. There just seems to have been a lot of slander against her in her mind. Unpleasant rumours and even possibly posting things to the internet as its a communication card. Whatever it is it has really made this woman bring her sleepless nights to an end. She wanted to be released from what she considered a prison, or even a mental prison.
 

I seem to see a lawyer or professional man possibly stirring up trouble over an opposing lawsuit.
I have no idea how the events fall in or even if they do, but I give what I see and know that they are possibly events thrown in together but thats how Tarot works and can make no apology for that.

Notice on that first card that this woman felt OVERPOWERED by a male. Again it could be physically or mentally, but I have to write it down because thats what it tells me. There is a bedroom seen in the cards but Im not sure if this woman was alone or not, but there is an indication that there could be violence from an opposing force here to do with possible legal matters. If I have this wrong then so be it, however, it is what tarot is showing me.
 

When the rest of the Knights are upside down, it can represent suicide in the Knight of cups but that is not the Knight I was given so Im afraid, there might be more to this then at first thought? The knight is an EAST directional card. East can be a route, name of a place or the actual direction it shows me. Also, the one problem is that this card is reversed, so I often get stuck on whether we are just East or South East.

[image]
This next card which I was looking at also when writing the above is trying to show me where the little boy is. What I can see is a direction of North/South. So one might think one is a starting point and the other an ending point. Notice that this card is reversed. He is connected to a non-biological home. I have a dog or two dogs given as some kind of clue though I dont know why that would be or if its a name of something. This home does,nt look like its his. At first sight this is agricultural ground and previously it looks as though his security was compromised. Ive been told that theres 'nothing on camera' and very poor news regarding this childs whereabouts which we know to be true without tarot confirming it.

However, all I can seem to see is him 'turned out of a home' almost like an orphan and the Queen reversed doesnt help to feel that confident that what we have heard about his safety is true as yet. I see the Knight of Pentacles reversed tells me someone on foot walking or hiking in muddy trials and terrain and might be someone who is lost.So tarot is not helping with this as much as I would hope. This particular card can represent schools or names with the word School on them. I see a couple or a woman and a man who are down on their luck financially and I dont know if this child is with them because I dont know if they could afford to keep him. So Im a bit confused here and will need to revise my thoughts shortly.

If I were to go back to the 5 of pentacles, there is a woman, man and child, the man has something to say but has not said anything. I am seeing a church/cathedral or something of that nature here.
Someone might have had problems with their leg and some form of unemployment but employment will get better. Someone wants to make quick cash here and isnt willing to wait around for it either. I am seeing a house, garden, but Im being drawn more to forests, woodland and places of that nature.

There might even be a 'crossroads' here somewhere. I just find something unreliable in the mix with a possible male with dark eyes and dark hair. I also have someone with a stutter or who has trouble speaking coherently or gives mixed information, almost like they are speaking a foreign language but not necessarily so.

I feel that the snow has been melting yet Im not aware of whether there was any snow? I feel that as the school has been mentioned there might be a reason behind that also. Theres a lot of 'bad finances' here and problems with them and a man.


[image]


Surprisingly this five of pentacles might be a key card because it has actually turned up and tarot made me go back and look at it when asking where this child is.

This card gives us a FIVE now under pentacles that means within 5 years he will be found. But, it might just be a distance of 5 from the School. Or, it might be a timing factor but just 5 is all I have.

This card shows that he might have been taken in by a church organisation or he might be somewhere near one. Again all I have is North definately and possibly South there might be a name factor in this. He could have been wandering around and picked up by two people who have not said anything yet. 


The bell has not rung around the mans neck but it might.
 

When Pentacles are reversed they often put a bit of ill health into the situation. How 'illhealth' translates itself I cant be sure. Maybe there needs be a ransom or a reward put out? Im feeling this boy is a 'lost possession'. Lost being operative here but possession might indicate that he is with someone or a couple OR that he was supposed to be. I do not get everything right but I see a money problem here that could resolve things?

I will have to think about this tarot a bit longer and go over it and see what I may have missed here as its possible I might have missed something. Manor is a word that might come up as the 9 of pentacles is considered a manor house but it is reversed and do not see him in this house I see him turned out of it. Anyway, I will consider and post again shortly once I think things through. One other thought that has occurred to me is Illinois might be described in the five of pentacles, suggesting he could be outside of that county? or that he is still there but not well?

Empathy.




[image]

TIMOTHY PITZEN« 29 March 2012 at 1:11am »

I have promised to try to give more ideas of location that are linked to the Tarot and I have posted below places that might have had some connection with Timothy at various times and/or place connected to people he is associated with. I am not sure how useful it will be but hope it helps cement/assist with what is already seen. Nothing however can be guaranteed.




POSSIBILITIES OF LOCATION/MOVEMENTS/CONNECTING ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS/ASSOCIATED PLACES - ( BUT NOT GUARANTEED)


[image]
 
Hills and mountains, high places, barns/ storehouses for corn and grain. Libraries and studies, the walls of houses, the hall, playrooms, chests, drawers, places where money is stored or kept, safes treasuries, purses. Placesoff the ground, high up or near sources of light, meaning possibly windows or rooms that are light, bright and considered airy.

Stables/ horses/ cattle or where things related are kept. Farm land or pasture land away from housing estates. Single storey buildings, barns/bungalows, cottages. If inside houses, low rooms or cellars. places low down, near the floor.

Places connected with agriculture, harvest and agricultural storage, even possibly dairies, granaries, pubs, breweries, cornfields, places hay is kept, greenhouses, places connected to barley, wheat or even peas or where cheese and butter is churned or stored.

Inside the house areas that show accountancy, or storage; such as libraries, book cases, or places where books, pens and reading/writing instruments are kept, inclusive of office equipment like typewriters, word processors and computers, study halls, items used for book-keeping such as cupboards, pantries, closets, cabinets, drawers, medicine cupboards and drug stores could come up through its association with health
Possible other type of places - that store, restore, or repair, such as sewing instruments and machines knitting and spinning equipment, tools, and houses that have 'live - in' quarters in them. Places that might include/connect to small animals and pets and vets.

Farms, farming equipment, wood stores and places where farm animals roam, fallow land, barren fields, land that is bushy and thorny, or where there are dunghills, compost heaps or soil prepared with manure. Again locations that are low down, either near or on the ground, low dark places. Even places where sails for ships and such materials are stored.

Boundaries, thresholds any anything that divides or contains rooms and territory; ie, walls, garden fences, gateposts and international borders. Also connected can be church yards and ruins. Inside the house it is a low dark corner, on or near the floor, doors, closed in or confined spaces, earthy objects and those associated with waste disposal.

Possible ultimate directions: West/south by east./south by west/south - South seems strongest.


UPDATED 23RD SEPTEMBER 2012

[image]

This is a map which OUTLINES all the areas that Tarot may be touching on or may be describing. Please bear in mind that this is not guaranteed and Tarot can mean somewhere else entirely.


CLICK LINK FOR TAROT MAP
(Hit the Grey word that says MAPS) 


 Show on Google Maps






UPDATED NEWS MAY 15TH 2013





Three years later, where is Timmothy Pitzen? | HLNtv.com

www.hlntv.com/.../pitzen-timmothy-missing-age-progression-photo-auro...


UPDATED NEWS REPORT 5TH APRIL 2019



Contrary to recent reports that Timothy had been found and escaped kidnappers it is not true. The boy in question did not have a DNA match to Timothy. We have to keep hoping that he will one day be found. 

Empathy.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

may 13th was the last time anybody heard from timothy on the cell phone 130pm by that evening the mother was seen alone in a food store called sullivans around 8pm. Mammaholly

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

Thank you for letting me know Mammaholly.

Empathy

Anonymous said...

Empathy, how may I reach you in in private regarding this case?

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

Send me your email address it will not be published if you write it here in the comments.

Anonymous said...

I worked with Amy Pitzen and was actively involved with the police. I also have knowledge of what her personal life was like and details of incidents prior to her suicide. If I can be of help - please let me know how to contact you.

Anonymous said...

Empathy could you please update with a new reading for Timothy? Do you think he will be found? Thankyou x

Anonymous said...

Hello Empathy, could you please read again for Timothy? Its so sad that nothing more has ever been discovered in regards to his whereabouts, or if he is still with us. I realise you always relay readings in the hope that all are alive, but do you think he will ever be found?
Blessings, and Thankyou.

Anonymous said...

just makes me think of a convent type place.. maybe a missionary church?? that might explain "family in need"
maybe.....

Anonymous said...

hello

im tim's dad anything you need from me on this i really want tim to come home.

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

Hello Sir, leave it with me and I will try to read over and see if there is anything I have missed.

OtherSide said...

I'm getting an Amish connection with a strong "farm land" connection. I live in the middle of the sterling, rock falls, Dixon area and it is very possible I think that this child could be getting home schooled....somehow avoiding needing a proper birth certificate or such paperwork normally required. This should be checked for these areas.

Unknown said...

Her friend Liz according to the program did not like men after her divorce so it is a good chance that directly or indirectly made Amy wary. Apparently the only friend afterwards was the first husband of Amy and the last person she called on the telephone. Might not be true but it seems hard to believe that he didn't know what was happening here. Pretty sad that the people who have Timothy would keep him from his grandparents.

Unknown said...

I got the same sense ... Amish.

Unknown said...

Ive been saying that all along. thank you. She was already at a water park in IL... why get in the car and drive for 3 hrs just to hit ANOTHER WATERPARK!!! IMO LE needs to focus their search efforts on what exactly brought her to WI in the first place. Relatives say they heard Tim in the background whilst Amy's approaching Sterling Falls or whatever... What if they're mistaken? What if it was just a random child just passing by whatever A&W parking lot she was sitting at? Those toys she bought him... nothing to modern, no batteries, an art kit... the benadryl.. he was likely exhausted from all the running & going, on fast forward, it was spring, perhaps he did have allergies, but I think she wore him out w/all the play, then dosed him w/ the diphenhydramine, he had no idea what was even happening... as she handed him of.. he was only 6, but he knew his phone number. And truly, if she was to kill her baby... why not just keep him w/her being that she herself was going to take her own life.. lotsa plausible q's this one.

Anonymous said...

I feel like he is with the Amish somewhere!

Hopefully helpful said...

Is it possible he could be in Sarasota lforida? I'm not sure how to contact you but my boyfriend and Ihave had weird dreams and this little.boy looks like him.. I dreamed he was taking from the parking lot of a water park, my boyfriend dreamed about him.and the place he is possibly now..it's wooded and there also a large Amish community in this town. I called the cops last night and explained and gave the address ..it wasn't until just now as I was searching for the boy we've seen in the dreams that I came across this..I'm not sure 100percwnt but I feel this too is also to close of a connection to not share

Anonymous said...

He was found today. He escaped from a sex ring.

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

Im afraid that is not the case. The boys DNA does not match see the lastest news update I have posted.


Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter