ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Monday 24 February 2014

BRIAN BUTLER - UPDATED 16TH FEBRUARY 2016


  1. San Jose Mercury News ‎- by Erin Ivie ‎- 5 days ago
    San Mateo resident Brian Butler, 36, was reported missing Sunday after his friends found his car abandoned off Highway 1 just south of the ...





    Please note that tarot will pick up TRENDS /VIBRATIONS of PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE - it will pick up anything that is 'out there' true news or false news - either way it can throw light on what is 'in the air' - please bear this in mind when you are reading the insights.

    It is very important that 'readers' of the blog understand this, therefore one has to be very discerning when reading. Media news can put out stories that are not factual or are pre -mediated but Tarot can pick that up. It does,nt mean that tarot is wrong, it shows tarot can see what might be suggested. However when writing the tarot it may be taken as fact.

    Tarot does not have all the answers or claim to solve issues. All it can do is show what it feels may be of USE or point out possibilities.

    Please always read the following

    ABOUT TAROT ON THIS SITE

    which is a useful article in respect of all the Tarot printed for Missing people/children.

    TAROT CANNOT BE CONSIDERED AS 100 PER CENT ACCURATE BY LAW.

    BRIAN BUTLER 
    24TH FEBRUARY 2014

    I had a request from a lady who is a close friend of Brians and suggests that she is in learning stages of Tarot but that she wished an opinion from me with her drawn cards as to where to search. I am not able to give opinions on other 'readings, thoughts or insights' the only thing I can do is to look at Tarot myself and see what it gives to me personally. For that reason I have said that I am prepared to give an overview but only give a prospective on what Tarot is going to show me. I cannot take responsibility for what other people think feel or discern but if my reading helps the lady in question then I am happy to help.

    This request concerns Brian Butler who I have had an alert out on the blog. Brian was reported Missing on 16th February a Sunday by friends who found his car abandoned off Highway 1 just south of the Tom Lantos Tunnels. If you have any information please report this to San Mateo County Detective Lisandro Lopez at 650-363-4055, or the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office or the Anonymous Tip Line at 1-800-547-2700.
    Below I will give what Tarot shows to me whether its useful or not. As always nothing is guaranteed and information from Tarot can only be considered as possibilities and not facts. Please read the notes on this page.



    I want to point out that Tarot is going to show me information that will likely consider past present and future elements and I simply write that down.

    This card firstly makes me feel that witness statements or some kind of evidence has either been removed, destroyed or some information has not come to light because it could have been distorted or hidden. If that is not the case then it could still point to some areas of deceptions or perjury/lies. Whether that turns out to be the case or not thats the first impression I have here. I dont make the rules I only give what I am shown. This man has had some serious problems mentally or something that upsets his feelings or sense of belonging because the mind/head is unbalanced here. It could be a mental sickness or it can be headaches, either one but a feeling of disorientation is prominent. There could be back neck or head problems or something around the nerve system ie neuralgia and/or he could have had a fall, but the prominent impression is 'not well in the head' and/or some sense of some information that is withheld or not apparent here.

    The card is number 14 and therefore I would be looking at time distance or roads that bring up those numbers or part of the number and directionally I am seeing East in a name of place or wind direction. I also would like to bear in mind the numbers 1 and 4 and also number 10 and in particular number 5 which I feel shows me two other people. Keys, quay or the letter 'K' come up here and lock. I would consider all numbers in time distance or roads but also for any other significance.

    I feel I see water rocks, stone cement,canyon, boulders, tunnels, mountains, hills coming up in this first card. I feel as though there might have been a 'loss' here too at some point or that there is a broken relationship or death or illness of someone else though not sure how well linked this is to Brian only that it could be here. There is certainly a feeling of a rival in a relationship. An argument has taken place at some time and or something happened and we are looking at the aftermath of that.
    I also feel there might be something written down, some piece of paper or something might have been relevant at some point.

    Also feel Im getting something foreign here - not sure if its a stutter or a language but I see something about a 'one from the car'.

    Can also see a very bad personality here and a sense of someone with violent tendencies.There may be a link in this somewhere to drugs or medicines which I will point out and weapons that are sharp can come up here because of the cutting/seperation elements that I see but it could represent being cut off from others or broken relationships so I just give what there is and someone will need to fathom that out who is close to the issue.
    Was anyone seeking revenge or justice? I see a bully personality here and malicious plans. Sometimes father partner boss or someone who thinks they are the controlling factor coming up here it can represent itself in various ways as also authority figures can come up too.
    Number 17 possibly route or 8.

    Im seeing the daytime but also something occuring at night. Were there any lawsuits in this man's life? It could just be police matters but seeing a powerful enemy here or some sense of distrust so could be someone or something to do with police and the law coming up.
    Seeing worry and a sense of grief here.
    Colour Yellow.

    A futile feeling of 'no hope' or a lack of a sense of healing - feeling one cant get better or sense of illness?
    People can be running from the law or be criminals or hiding information. It seems that some things might have to be reconsidered here.

    Am also seeing South bones, joints and skeletal structure.
    My card can reference Railways, golf courses or airports or places that incorporate these names.Descriptions of places would be Black, farms, farming, wood stores , fallow or bare land, barren fields, land names or some links to words that could suggest low dark places, ships boat sails etc. Walls, garden fences, posts or gateposts international borders, churchyards, ruins or waste disposal. One has to to think of names that describe or come up in these elements. Valleys, quarries, mines, muddy places, wells. Skyline and Sharp can come up.

    Seeing dogs/pets or vets - words that might link to corn or peas or cheese?



    I am given this card the Devil note we have a 15 card so routes roads and distance may very well be seen here. Perhaps a 1 or a 5 or 1 and 4 or 5, 6, 9. Is there a triangle relationship that I see, as I certainly felt the possibility in the first card. Does someone want to free themselves from this as there is a rival in the cards

    I am wondering about the Golden Gate Bridge (Battery East Trail). Thinking of this card we have chains and an F. I wonder about this area and Fulton Road and Chain of Lakes Drive. Of course it could be pure imagination as I can fit many areas to this card and the first but wonder anyway if there is at least a link here.
    All the information in the first card comes up here in this one. No need to re-write it so this section may appear short but we do have Moss and also colour Green. South is on this card but being reversed its possible to consider North. Its possible that we should follow the routes up to Santa Rosa but I cannot be sure as I do have flowers in my tarot and I want to point out that 'forts' could come up. There are serious health issues as far as I can see but maybe it relates to someone else though I feel it could be with Brian himself.



    Lastly I am wondering when this man will be found and we have a 6 and a 9 here. That could mean June or September but at the same time it may be roads distance or timing in another way. The Skyline Blv I feel plays a part but not sure how.

    This card is showing being hidden and concealed near a bridge. It is possible there is a hole or somewhere that is dark. I am not always correct about everything but this man it seems could have either been in self imposed hiding originally or just that he cannot be seen where he is. I do have a Hill here or the word summit peak or mountain. I have seen various areas that stand out to me but its a game of numbers so I am not sure whether I can specifically state a place. There are areas that match perfectly these cards but they may link to other people. The word Bridge is strong. Attics have come up twice also in these cards something that I have noticed as well as the word Airport and Hills or area that gives Hill in a name. The colour White may also appear and something dental. Summit mountain peak or Hill.

    Part of me wondered if he was South of his vehicle and the other part of me was drawn towards Golden Gate Bridge and North. I would feel otherwise it was linked to some other person here. Illness or sickness is strong also in the cards Im feeling and if this man is going to be found caution must be taken as I cannot say more then the fact that I think finding him upsetting as I see illness with him. Skyline Blvd and Sharps Park Rd near the School is also somewhere I have seen but that all being so it may just be what I am picking up as some link to surrounding vicinity at some point either to this man or others linked to him. There are two other people inked and El Granada comes up and Brighton Road. Im afraid I cannot guarantee results on my thoughts only give Tarot descriptions. I have a Wednesday here for the search and find card so I do wonder if that particular day will be useful for finding 'something' at least.

    There are shifty characters involved here so I do think this case will reveal more as time goes along. I hope this man is found and something will be of use. If he is not found by June I will come back again.
    Its possible someone may come forward and make a suggestion or give some information.
    Please check back for a map and I will return if I have missed information that could be useful. This is only the very briefest of overviews and I dont have all the answers here. Please combine the information and read it as a 'whole.

    I hope Brian can be found. Please use the numbers to assist.

    Empathy


     UPDATED 27TH FEBRUARY 2014



    Maps are compiled following Tarot suggestions/directions which merely outlines POSSIBILITIES of all the areas that Tarot may be touching on or may be describing. They may touch upon areas connected to other people linked to the case. Please bear in mind that maps cannot be guaranteed and Tarot can mean somewhere else entirely.


    CLICK LINK FOR TAROT MAP


     https://maps.google.com/maps






    UPDATED 27TH FEBRUARY 2014



    1. Half Moon Bay Review ‎- 4 hours ago
      Brian Butler of San Mateo first went missing on Feb. 16 after apparently parking his vehicle just south of the Devil's Slide tunnels and wandering ...


        UPDATED 5TH AUGUST 2014

      Find Brian Butler | Facebook

      www.facebook.com/findbrianbutler
      Find Brian Butler. 2355 likes · 10 talking about this. Brian Butler is MISSING and was last seen on Sunday 2/16/14. Please help us find a dear friend of...

      Search continues for missing man: Brian Butler's vehicle ...

      www.smdailyjournal.com/...missing...brian-butlers.../1776425119021.ht...
      1 Mar 2014 - The family of a 36-year-old San Mateo man who went missing on Feb. 16 only wants one thing — for him to come home. Brian Butler's vehicle ...





      UPDATE FEB 16TH 2016




      I have been asked to provide an update for the situation regarding Brian. Brian has still not been found.  I have looked at the original reading and really do not feel I can add anything to those particular cards as they do give all that I can pick up within them.   

      One of the main features of the Hermit card which was the last 'draw' - is that it is pointing at concealment or hidden factors. That card was the card that I had selected for 'search and find'. It will show elements of that, either what has occurred in that area and what is possible. Timing is not always easily obtained in every case though it has often been quite good on some cases.

      The 6 from the Hermit could refer to part of a date to be found - and one is hidden until that time. If reversed it can suggest a self imposed situation not that Im suggesting that only that it could be the case. 

       Click for Details

      Looking at a fresh card The Heirophant I am given South East and a Number 5 which could be MAY or the word May or suggest a timing, part of a road number, distance or have some significance. With this card there appear to be two people being told wise words but equally it can show churches, schools and religious elements which may be pinpointers as to where Brian could be.   

      I tend to feel there are clues in the first cards and feel that there possibly is a ‘bridge’ here somewhere. The letter K or Quay might show up and Lock. When I looked on the map I realised that South East from the abandoned car is San Mateo and this card can be a ‘home’ card. Looking at the bridge there it goes across the water to areas that suggest the word EDEN. That would fall in the neighbouring card so thought maybe to mention that.

      I also get the colour White – South East, throat neck and shoulders come up some musical element is linked to this CARD as it is a music card.  The word BAY farm land or pastureland away from groups of houses, bungalows, cottages or single story houses might come up, even outhouses, cellars or basements could show. 

      Also getting gardens and fountains.  I really feel like parents figure somehow to do with what is connected to Brian, either that or school or church but I am just not able to really pick up why.   It is a card that would suggest that the person wanted to be ‘home’ or what they want to feel.   

      I wish I could give more with the situation of Brian but I feel that its a mix of what has been said before and this card is linking quite a bit into that. Tarot can never promise guaranteed information as it is still an ongoing albeit long experiment. I have looked long and hard at the map that is already posted and wondered about all the surrounding areas but I feel we need to keep close to the numbers and suggestions that we have had previously but include the little extra from this card.

      Maybe there will be something about the word May or month of May? It has all ready been some time since Brian vanished and I am not wholly familiar with every detail but I find it best when I write ‘blind’ so that I can go with my intuition more.  I am getting a sense of ‘freedom’ with this card though and for some unknown reason the word Home?   This seems to be all I can uncover and I have to hope it could be useful in some way or other.  There are two keys attached to this card and two people it could be that they have either given good advice or they come to offer some. I do see some kind of large working organisation but not sure once more what the significance of that would be.

      I hope somehow something will show up regarding Brian.

      Empathy.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you able to provide an update? You mentioned that if Brian is not found by June that you will come back again. Thanks...

Unknown said...

I'd like to speak with you about this. Please let me know how I can contact you. Thank you.

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

I only discuss cases with members of family. Please let me know if this person is connected to you.

Unknown said...

He is my husbands best friend. Best man in our wedding. I know they won't give much attention to this sort of thing. But we do and so does his girlfriend. Would you speak with her?

Anonymous said...

I still think about Brian all the time, and pray that he is found safe one day. It baffles me that absolutely nothing has been discovered - and that he has just vanished. Come home Brian - we miss you.

Anonymous said...

Are there any updates at all?

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

No updates for Brian at the moment Im afraid. I do ask for donations for updates now as of course I would otherwise not find the time to work on new cases. If you wish an update please contact me at my contact address in the info menu.

Anonymous said...

Brian has to be somewhere. Somebody has to know something.

Anonymous said...

Six years now... Where the hell is he?


Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter