ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Thursday 8 November 2012

MELEXUS GRAHAM - UPDATED 2ND DECEMBER 2012



MELEXUS GRAHAM.

Hillsborough deputies search for missing juvenile

MyFox Tampa Bay-4 Nov 2012
Authorities in Hillsborough County are asking for the public's help in locating an endangered/missing juvenile. Melexus Suegaryia Graham was ...
 If you have any information on the whereabouts of Melexus Graham please contact HCSO at 813-247-8200.
 [image]

Please note that tarot will pick up TRENDS /VIBRATIONS of PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE - it will pick up anything that is 'out there' true news or false news - either way it can throw light on what is 'in the air' - please bear this in mind when you are reading the insights.

It is very important that 'readers' of the blog understand this, therefore one has to be very discerning when reading. Media news can put out stories that are not factual or are pre -mediated but Tarot can pick that up. It does,nt mean that tarot is wrong, it shows tarot can see what might be suggested. However when writing the tarot it may be taken as fact.

Tarot does not have all the answers or claim to solve issues. All it can do is show what it feels may be of USE or point out possibilities.

Please always read the following

ABOUT TAROT ON THIS SITE

which is a useful article in respect of all the Tarot printed for Missing people/children.

TAROT CANNOT BE CONSIDERED AS 100 PER CENT ACCURATE BY LAW.
 

[image]

MELEXUS GRAHAM
8TH NOVEMBER 2012

This young girl it seems has just gone missing and I have had a request on the blogger to see if Tarot can help. At the time of writing I am not aware if Melexus has been found.I will therefore write assuming she is still missing.

Please take note of all the information in the links that tell you what Tarot can or cannot do and please always refer to factual sources.

[image]

Asking about Melexus I will just write what I am given and I have received the Wheel of Fortune which I did not expect. Sometimes I am thrown off course and this is one of those times. The one thing it indicates immediately is a trip or a journey wanting to be on her own. It can also indicate however, going to meet or see someone she has not seen in a while or it is because of someone she has not seen in a while.

This card simply indicates, travel, adventure, and big changes. It could even suggest a new life. I do wonder if something had occurred in August? I do not have an indication she has been found but this card can represent a turning point also so if she has been found that would figure. If however she has not been found then I seem to be linking her to a vehicle or mode of transport . The trends are upright here but had they been in reverse I should feel that this is a very calculated risk going off as it can bring transport problems and even car crashes. I am not suggesting that but I am simply pointing out negative sides of what could occur.

There is something rather fateful here.

Meanwhile though we have a number 10 here or a number one and these could represent routes or have other significances, I feel that I am getting East or South East.

Person description which might even be Melexus herself is someone tall and large, well proportioned body and face, dark complexion and a light chestnut colour hair.

Descriptions of places including where this girl lives, landscape or attempts at naming places comes with names relating to horses, stables, open fields, hills high land. Also indicated are upper rooms such as bedrooms or top part of a house. Fire and heat come up here. Churches or church type names might come up. It could also refer to spiritual matters.

Also a possible other person can be described here if someone else is involved and they would be thought to be someone who is tall brown/tanned complexion possibly plump auburn hair, if a male a beard, biggish belly. High forehead grey eyes. Possibly married?

There is a possible link to pregnancy this is not a compulsory factor but its possible.

It seems that Melexus made a big decision after feeling 'confined' to certain things she perhaps felt oppressed by.

There does seem to be some legal issues here, or it could be that there was a matter of 'right and wrong' it might be coming up due to the fact that Melexus is only 15 and she knows it is wrong to go off. There is just a feeling of taking fate into her own hands here. There may even be a matter of debt here. I feel somehow that Melexus needed some support and should have talked to someone. I am seeing a location near water.

Lets have a look and see if the next card can give a bit more detail of location.

[image]

This particular card often produces exactly what it sees firstly we have a West direction or it could be the name of an area or road. The number is 5 which might be useful.

This card is almost a card of sorrow and forgiveness or asking for it. I can see this girl near some water or river there is a white Bridge here and possibly a small building near the water side.
 
I seem to see three friends here so there may be others?
Going in a vehicle is what I have, I might be wrong of course and accept that but it is very possible. This card also brings up the word Bell, and an M or W . I felt as though she went to meet someone.
The word UNION is here.
I also have a tree name or island?

I feel as though Melexus is thinking she has made a wrong choice or a mistake here. I am not quite sure why as yet but if there was any ideas of a new relationship or the birth of a child or anything that was sounding promising it is not appearing that way here. It seems that there is some kind of disappointment. I also have something about two people who vanish together OR I may be seeing a childs playground or someones house/garden? .

The Hermit does show up in these cards and on occasions this can represnt a male with a beard and the word HILL or Beacon or being up high can come in for the name of a place but this person is a bit of a sexual predator or has a sexual interest. Now that is not always the case but I mention it because I have to present all possibilities. There is some kind of indication of concealment or laying low?

Sometimes camp grounds or scouts or land of that nature can come up. Not always, but its possible.
A tree comes up twice in these cards and hanging around.
The water might be a river rather than an ocean.
I can see some kind of obsession with someone or something.

This girl did mention harming herself in a note and I would mention that this card can point out unhappy situations if they do not feel loved. Hopefully this is just a fleeting thought in Melexus' mind and not an actual thing because my cards are not reversed but the inclination could bleed through.

In my heart I hope that Melexus thinks about everything and realises she has to be glad for what she has and returns home. That is what I would like to see as a possibility here but I cannot be sure that is the case as yet.

Colours red and green appear here.
I wonder if there is someone she has not seen for a long time I seem to have had that thought earlier.

I have a connection to the North East. This could be a named area or road it could also be linked to someone else or connected that way.
 
However, I have a person description which I will give as well built and strong, and quite hairy. Dark features, dark eyes penetrating, short neck and squat appearance.
 
The word CLAY comes up here, there are church references once again.

Not being the most friendly card on some sides I appear to have a hostile environment, where you might feel an amount of fear or threat as I see something dark or the place is dark maybe its just the name of a place? but restricted light and movement. Perhaps deserted places and prisons or feeling imprisoned comes up. Also cellars, basements, damp dark places can come up here, ruined houses near water, houses that need renovation or are spaces that you would not normally live in.  Criminals could come up here.


 
North facing walls and gardens can come up here too. These may just be descriptions that are trying to name a place but I give the descriptions attached as they may be actual also.

Also connected are possible places or connections to someone else but described as smiths, shops, furnaces, slaughterhouses, places where bricks or charcoal is burnt, chimneys, forges.
 

Tarot cannot name places therefore the descriptions are all I can give .
 
A Tuesday or Thursday comes up here and a period of five days or it might mean the 5TH ?

[image]

I would have thought that Melexus could be found within 9 days I have a 9 here or a 6. It could present a route road or distance  though so I do have to point that out. This is another water card and a card for drains so I have to give that too whether it has any significance or not. The card is also West but I think we have to consider either North West or North East.

I am leaning North East because of the reversed tendency of this card but I give the possibilities of either.
 
The accent is on places that have water or are named after water places and the descriptions of vicinity or landscape or even road names or areas appears to be fishponds, rivers, springs, watermills, lakes, puddles, water pumps, wells, marshy or watery ground, moats, springs, boats the ocean, and all places near to water inside or around the house. I think this is giving me her home address dont you? however we need to be aware of the past and present trends.

Therefore could be implying that Melexus is either at home or in the area? unless of course there are other places that have these kind of names.

Any water areas nearby where she lived perhaps should be checked. This card can bring out the negatives that I have seen in the 5 of cups. This is a card that can threaten someones health and well being. It does not necessarily have to so I do not write to upset anyone only that it can arise here. Also someone who is a 'supposed' friend is hardly a friend at all because they have let her down.

I am seeing possible drugs or drink or something of that nature not sure whether to attach it to Melexus or not but it can appear here. Also some guy who is a fatherly type who might not be someone who is altogether worth trusting. I can see a ring and a necklace. There is a sweet smelling odour. 

House on a Hill?

I hope Melexus will be found soon but I would take all this information and combine it together because this last card is linking into the second with the same people descriptions and areas so I would take that all on board. I cannot guarantee how much will help or if Tarot has revealed anything useful. 

Tarot talks in past present and future parallels so I have to warn you that some information can be past. I can only write what I get. I have to say this is just a very brief outline and in no way represents an in depth reading I just hope it produces something thats useful or helpful in some way. I think Melexus needed counselling. There might be some scandal here and or a very unsavoury person.

Empathy. 


UPDATED WITH MAP POSSIBILITIES/CONNECTIONS

 [image]

Dee has compiled a map which OUTLINES all the areas that Tarot may be touching on or may be describing. Please bear in mind that this is not guaranteed and Tarot can mean somewhere else entirely.


CLICK LINK FOR TAROT MAP
(Hit the Grey word that says MAPS) 

 Show on  Maps


[image]  

UPDATED 2ND DECEMBER 2012


Im not sure when Melexus was found but confirmation is below - good news? She has been found safe and apparently returned home to her mother.

Melexus Suegaryia Graham - Black and Missing Foundation ...

www.blackandmissinginc.com/cdad/index.cfm?MissingInfoID=1368
4 Nov 2012 – Melexus Suegaryia Graham ... Location Last Seen: **UPDATE - Melexus was found safe.

1 comment:

Deanna(Map Coordinator) RESEARCHER FOR PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS said...

ALSO ON THE MAP I WOULD LIKE TO ADD CITRUS HILL LANE AND ALSO ORANGE POINTE AVE. THIS COULD BE THE SWEET SMELL. THANK YOU


Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter