ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Saturday 19 May 2012

CHRISTOPHER ENOCH ABEYTA - UPDATED MAY 12TH 2016

[image]


CHRISTOPHER ENOCH ABEYTA
Date Missing: July 15, 1986
Missing From:Colorado Springs, CO

Christopher Abeyta's parents awoke during the early morning hours of July 15, 1986 to discover that their infant son had been abducted from their home in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Upon investigation of the property, officers found that the basement window was open and the garage door opener was missing. His case remains unsolved.

If you have any information please use contact numbers below
Colorado Springs Police Department: 1-719-444-7000
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children: 800-843-5678

[image]

Please note that tarot will pick up TRENDS /VIBRATIONS of PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE - it will pick up anything that is 'out there' true news or false news - either way it can throw light on what is 'in the air' - please bear this in mind when you are reading the insights.

It is very important that 'readers' of the blog understand this, therefore one has to be very discerning when reading. Media news can put out stories that are not factual or are pre -mediated but Tarot can pick that up. It does,nt mean that tarot is wrong, it shows tarot can see what might be suggested. However when writing the tarot it may be taken as fact.

Tarot does not have all the answers or claim to solve issues. All it can do is show what it feels may be of USE or point out possibilities.

Please always read the following

ABOUT TAROT ON THIS SITE

TAROT CANNOT BE CONSIDERED AS 100 PER CENT ACCURATE BY LAW.

[image]

CHRISTOPHER ENOCH ABEYTA
19TH MAY 2012


I have been asked to look at Tarot for this little baby who disappeared when he was only six months old. Tarot cannot promise to solve issues but it has often given insights that have been useful mostly predicted in past present and future modes. It cannot be considered as 100 per cent accurate by law and for that reason you must always go to factual souces and read the important tarot notes on this page. I write down what I get and hope that something is helpful.

[image]

My first thought is that Christopher is a really beautiful baby, look at those eyes! I was quite captivated by his lovely presence and all the more saddened that he disappeared so many years ago. I dont know what I can do to help but I can offer what Tarot tells me and thats all so looking at Christopher I seem to have is a change of location no mistake about that. The issue here however, seems to be financial. I dont know if someone was holding down two jobs or there were difficulties with money in the family but this child seems to have been removed for financial reasons.

Now Im not necessarily saying its anything to do with the family, Im just saying that the first card is telling us that opportunities to make money are here .
To me this is the kind of card where someone could 'sell a child' and that means the hands that he was put into. Money is being paid out here to people who do not have money, so was he taken and sold that is what I have here as the biggest possibility. I have a G name and the word BANK.

The Ace of pentacles suggests some kind of 'inheritance or gift' therefore money does seem to be the first thing that comes to mind here. This card is a NORTH card but my feelings are that SOUTH comes into this whether in direction or a name of road. Also this is a 2 card and would suggest two people in particular on the receiving end of either finances or the child.

I feel he was 'passed on' by someone. There are few secrets here , a dark female in particular comes into the picture and so does a Monday seem significant . Other initials B, J, D and R may be people or places. I feel though there is teamwork here. Im seeing struggles to keep up with work life an family life and this seems to put everything out of balance with too much in demands on ones time. Im not sure but these are the impressions given here and yes, it could be wrong but I give what I get.

I feel as though this child is loved and one wants a good future for the child. I have not read anything about Christopher to know other circumstances but unfortunately there was an opportunity and someone has taken it here.

There is a very rural feel in the cards and as you can see above this card has water in it and shows us somewhere there may be water, however, they can in fact represent emotional issues and many concerns that have unbalanced life at some point between money and family. Someone may have really wanted this child and yes it does seem that there is teamwork behind this disappearance. Tarot cannot give every single detail but on the surface that is what it appears to be . I feel that someone thought for a long time to plan this or mulled it over good and long.
Perhaps someone was out of work? and the disapperance of this child was useful to them?

[image]

I feel as though this child had a selected destiny. This card is showing a 'fresh start'. The card suggests WILL and I dont know if that would turn out to be a name of a place or a name of person.
This card is showing me 'two houses' - I know thats not a great deal of help but going from one house to another house might be what Im getting here and a possible connection to the North West. Cliffs, rocks and water seem to be in the vicinity and also there is a little 'dog' here?

Number 1 may be a route but it also speaks of 'origin' and could still be connected to where he lived. I also have a dark blue colour being shown to me here. I see Liberty here and 'Freedom'. I also seem to have East here maybe that is a name of a place? Landscape seems to be Sandy and hilly ground, newly built land or where construction work is taking place. Land where sheep and small cattle feed or stables for small animals. Places where 'criminals' would hide and a feeling of heat/fire so perhaps somewhere hot? or considered hot.

I am also seeing someone with a tanned complexion, lean body, long neck large bones. Medium height but strong. Someone with thin hair or even baldness here.

The High Priestess is giving me secrets withheld and a female with dark hair and the number 28 but the intials B J D and R may be initials of people or places that could connect and also a four door car. I do seem to have a family type card here so I keep feeling that he went into a 'family environment' ? I also have flowers here, roses in particular.

The word Spring comes up as does a bird or bird name. However, I am seeing Hills and I feel there is a hill around the current location of this boy. I feel as though I am 'missing something' here because a big risk seems to have been taken and I felt 'between two houses' coming to mind but having said that I am also getting sensations of apartment blocks tall high buildings.
Something in my head said Ohio or Oregon but I wonder if there might be a connection to those places? Somewhere off the beaten track, and possibly somewhere like a campus, or where there is camping?

[image]

Asking when Christopher is likely to be found this card is a YES he will be but oh my, this is a very very long process, this is a horse that moves so slowly you could travel faster if you were standing still.
I have some kind of working business or farm/or school /college names here .

I have a businessman here also that can identify opportunities so it makes me wonder if that person can help. I am seeing finances, figures, books, bookeeping and accountancy here, dont ask me why they just happen to come up here and a large building, like a manor house or big building with a grounds. I also see rural land here and a few secrets, something about a 'garden'. A lady has secrets she is the one with the Dark hair. What does she know that she has not told?

This card being a 13 card, could it mean 2013? I cant be sure of that but it is a year card. It is a card that might even suggest 13 years from now or 13 as a route. But more importantly if you add the 1 and 3 together you get 4. 4 is the card of the Emperor which is a boss, partner, father figure. 1 and 3 can be seperated as individual numbers as to provide routes. or areas. I also seem to have a 'crossroads' here and a 'safe port'. Also, 'offices' come up here and someplace considered to be the 'biological home' so perhaps this child is still in the area he was taken from? but I still see a change of residence here. Im also seeing hiking, walking and cycling in this card. Yes it sounds strange but thats what I have. Again something about a Hill?

The North East comes up and so does South West so what I am thinking of is a SQUARE? Some directions may be his 'starting point' but it is worth looking at areas that point out these directions. A zoo can come up here but maybe references to animals are more important. A hooded falcon is seen therefore the name of the bird that I see is possibly a Falcon.

I think Christopher could still be found even at this late stage and it has been a long time.

It may be an even longer time to come but the Knight tells us YES. So I think Christopher could still be discovered and that is hopeful.
I cannot guarantee all Tarots details are absolutely accurate but maybe there is something useful here.

Empathy. 



NEWS UPDATE MAY 12TH 2016

I have been spending time writing new cases here on my site and I thought I would check up on a few cases to see if there is any updated news. I am not always able to find information on every one so I pick a few and post anything that might be relevant after the Tarot had been posted.

I wrote this case for Christopher in May 2012 which is just about 4 years ago. I feel that I gave quite a bit of information but it was only today that I found a very interesting link whilst searching for news.

 

Colorado Springs infant snatched from crib at foot of parents' bed

This is dated June 2014 when published, a good two years after I wrote my initial thoughts on the matter. Since then of course, I have a few other 'methods' of location and now put maps of possibilities up which I did not do at the time for this particular case. I think its probably that I was just changing over to the new method at that time.   All the same, there are several pages on this link, quite a big story and I have not read all of it yet but I was quite surprised by some of the information. Thats all I would like to say on the matter for the moment. You too might find it quite intriguing. 

 

Empathy




 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor little bub, I hope there is a happy ending for him and his family. Sad indeed. Kate x

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this reading. I hope he is safe and will be reunited with his family soon so at least they will know he is alright even though they missed all those years of him growing up.

Anonymous said...

I do hope that someone eventually finds him through tarot reading, but people should also try out some traditional channels of search, such as hiring a private investigator. That could help!

Anonymous said...

Em, why is he listed on the found side?

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

OOps, thank you for letting me know, it was an admin mistake. Christopher is now listed in the right category.

Empathy.

rachel said...

i have been doing my own searching for possibilites of where he could be, and oddly enough although some of this reading was difficult for me to understand BUT there was one part that grabbed me i am recently onto someting and the individual that i believe could be christopher has recently became a buisnessman finances to be exact....

Anonymous said...

Rachel if this is true can you share it with us? Thanks.

Deanna(Map Coordinator) RESEARCHER FOR PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS said...

CHRISTOPHER ABEYTA * KIDNAPPED AT 8 MONTHS OLD JULY 15, 1986 * COLORADO SPRINGS, COLORADO
*** $100,000 REWARD! ***

Many people who first come across this case may assume Christopher Abeyta is dead. Don't be so sure. Rumors are circulating that he is alive. After over 26 years, the family is still waiting, wondering and searching. The family is offering a one hundred thousand dollar REWARD for information that leads to finding Christopher.http://kdvr.com/2013/02/25/family-offers-100000-for-information-in-kidnapping-from-27-years-ago/

Unknown said...

There is a person who has taken an immense interest in Christopher's case. They have taken the effort to go to numerous sites and post that Christopher's Mom refused to take a third polygraph to imply she is not cooperating. This is a slanderous post. Information about Christopher’s case can be found at https://www.facebook.com/findchristopher

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

I have removed comments that may have created unrest.

Anonymous said...

Here are two references proving that Christopher's mother failed two polygraphs after his disappearance.
http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/Abeyta_Case__125395438.html
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/26-years-after-disappearance-family-still-looking-for-missing-child-christopher-abeyta

maybe said...

13 is 4 b j d r are names oregon and will is a name as well 13 is d's fave number i want to know what u think


Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter