ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Saturday 11 January 2014

THE 'SPRINGFIELD THREE' - UPDATED 19TH JANUARY 2014

[image]

I have been asked for a 'triple' tarot in respect of the infamous missing Springfield Three. They are Sherrill Levitt, her daughter Suzie Streeter and Suzie’s friend Stacy McCall. They have been missing from their home on 1717 E. Delmar St, Springfield, Missouri since June 7, 1992. In order to look at this Tarot properly, I need to write a case on each of the three people seperately. It is best to do this and not combine the three so that we can see how they compare and what might connect. It will also possibly show different elements in each person from what could be considered a more personal prospective.

As always, all I ask is that you read the notes on this page about Tarot and what it can and cannot do. Tarot is an experiment particularly where location is concerned and nothing is guaranteed. Only time can assist with what may be seen or what could be validated. Tarot works in past present and future trends so may pick up some of the known pieces but it is wise to combine the information with what Tarot gives to us.

[image]

The first person I am going to look at is Sherrill Levitt. Sherrill is the Mother of Suzie Streeter.

Now it does seem that this case of the three missing women is quite well known but not to me! However there are various sources of information on google about the 'case' and you are free to read it as anyone. As far as I am concerned, everything read is a rumour until it is proved true and when I look at each of these cases I will be doing so from an unbiased point of view.

The first thing to note is that Sherill Levitt was last heard from at approximately 11:15 p.m. on June 6, 1992, so I would like to begin by looking at Tarot from that particular time point to see what advice is given and if there is anything 'new' to offer.






 [image]



Please note that tarot will pick up TRENDS /VIBRATIONS of PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE - it will pick up anything that is 'out there' true news or false news - either way it can throw light on what is 'in the air' - please bear this in mind when you are reading the insights.

It is very important that 'readers' of the blog understand this, therefore one has to be very discerning when reading. Media news can put out stories that are not factual or are pre -mediated but Tarot can pick that up. It does,nt mean that tarot is wrong, it shows tarot can see what might be suggested. However when writing the tarot it may be taken as fact.

Tarot does not have all the answers or claim to solve issues. All it can do is show what it feels may be of USE or point out possibilities.

Please always read the following 


ABOUT TAROT ON THIS SITE

which is a useful article in respect of all the Tarot printed for Missing people/children.

TAROT CANNOT BE CONSIDERED AS 100 PER CENT ACCURATE BY LAW.



[image]  


SHERRILL LEVITT
11TH JANUARY 2014





[image]

A few things came to mind when I received this card but rather a 'mixed' situation. The first thing that I normally think when I see it is someone who tries to keep the balance and harmony going.

Obviously I was wondering about relationships and this lady and whether she had a previous tie or relationship because I felt as though I had to look backwards into the past. This card can indicate drugs or alcohol too and actually though it seems to be a card of peace and harmony there is an anger attached to it. It would rather indicate that something might have flipped the mood. I also see the attachment to unhealthy people/drugs or some kind of unhealthy relationship which seem to be closely connected here.

The South East is on this card. If we were to look at a map the first instinct is to look at where this lady lived and then look to the South East but sometimes it can be that it is the home that is South East on the map and we have to look North from there but the given direction is South east whatever the starting or ending point is.

There is travel connected to this card. I appreciate that all vehicles were parked and found parked but this card can indeed show a vehicle and the whole feeling I am getting is 'writing a wrong'. So trying to make peace or calm a situation down is what I seem to feel when I look at this card for this lady. The numbers here are 14 or 1 and 4 and 5. These can in fact be route areas or numbers or part numbers of roads. A mountain can be seen in this card and so can something Green and also yellow. We have a triangle element here and I do think of the three women but we may also produce the name Michael with this card too.

To the East seems the strongest and the word South coming in also. If there was an actual place I did look towards Ava and Mountain Grove - sunshine drive. But it could also be that Tarot is just showing us areas around the lady.

But we cannot dismiss the little link to 'anger' here. Why is there anger and peace and harmony?

I would concern myself with the Devil card that sits by the side of this one and ask myself what is wrong here. What I seem to see are possible secrets or some very strong feelings whether lust or anger or just a feeling of being stuck in a situation you cant get out of. Does seem to me that Im getting the sense of being chained literally or chained to a circumstance.
Someone is travelling and its possible I see car/cars or something Metal.
I also see someone who may be sporting a beard. There are young university students and/or scholers in this card, true it could represent the other two girls.

There are descriptions here of someone who is tall with a brown, ruddy complexion I woud have said someone who is plump or fattish, grey eyes maybe big eyes, auburn brown hair, a beard which I have mentioned. Im seeing something about a scar or mole on the foot but maybe its symbolic for someone who 'treads on our toes'. Often when I see this card I also think of oil and water, I also think of restaurants, food, cooking, eating and/or a 'center'. ?

Why would the courts of justice come up on this card? was there anything ongoing? seeing some kind of connection to church or some church elements here. Its all very sketchy. But I do think someone was travelling in a vehicle and I do think they were going somewhere 'entertaining' or are linked to party/club or entertainment elements. Now we know the two girls had been at a party so is this person I see connected to that??

There does seem to be some 'sense of reasoning' going on, so I do wonder if someone has turned up afterwards? I will see the other tarots and if they combine any information but they are yet to be looked at so I just need to write this here and leave that. I have the word Hunter.

Possible connections to construction working. There is a sense of 'holiday'. I know that sounds crazy but I am seeing someone who is a bit of a charmer who is the type to come and go. Did this lady have a connection to a boyfriend. I just see someone here. I also see something about 'someone' who wanted to create or have a new life. I hope I dont have this muddled with other elements but thats what I just seem to get.

Seeing upper areas on the landscape, open fields, hills and land that rises higher than the rest.

I also have some connections to some possible burns, scars? fire elements. I feel a kind of sense of danger. I feel as though the house was left somehow. I am seeing sun/sunshine? I also feel some kind of trickery or treachery going on and someone could easily have had a weapon or a gun or something in their hand like a stick?

I certainly do see some communication going on here about a trip or taking a trip somewhere. So I wonder if she was forced to leave under duress but tried to reason with somebody? I would be seeing a fast vehicle personally. Possibly someone here up to the age of 35 who might have appeared friendly (thats the bit I do not quite understand). I just seem to see some kind of false pretences too.
Rolling hills and trees and in between two towns is coming forward. Land and water signified.

I want to look at the next card.

[image]

This card is generally an indicate from Tarot as to where Sherrill might be but any of the cards could tell us that too. One thing that this card will give us is a 6 or a 7. They could be roads/routes timing or distance or can form part of route numbers. This card is generally always West and it is often linked to water locations or water named or nearby. The problem I have when I asked this question is that when it comes to location I am given 'choices'. Reversed cups are not particularly nice cards they take what is good and bring out the less savoury side. This card is about drinking drugs, sex and all kinds of 'seven sins' if you get the meaning. How that would make sense I am not sure but thats what I am shown and also a container of some kind.

This card will also tell you that when you ask where Sherrill is there are going to be suggested choices and some of them are fantasy.
There is complete deception where love and friendship are concerned on this card and some kind of link 'to the past'. The words pot or pottery and perhaps an old neighbourhood seem to come up here. Water is strong so there would be no point in dismissing that whether it is in the vicinity or a place name or have some other reference it is here. I also see a family seperated because they cannot get on together. I am not sure how/why that comes up.

Im getting North East on this card. Unfortunately with this card also are some threatening or restrictive elements which can show someone either 'in something' or under something or in a basement/cellar or ruined building near waters or north facing walls. I see boggy wet areas, marshes , waste disposal, drains, sewers, stagnant ponds, potholes anywhere that might have those kind of names in title or be actual and also the colour BLACK and a reference to 'clay'.

There are some kind of spiritual elements here. Even possible holy words such as priest of Bishop might come up OR church. Ice and snow come up and darkness show here. Possibly even untenanted places but certainly if that were the case uncared for or even could be ruins. Pantries could also come up.

Words smiths, bakers, cooks, tailors can come up in this card.
Shops bricks and mortar perhaps building material or construction are showing here. Sensing chimneys or forges but maybe they are names of places? feeling 'shut in'.

I feel the first card is the 7th hour and that this card is the 8th hour. To me there is a violent or aggressive guy in the picture.
Descriptions I have might even link to name places but I have the following. Some who is middle kind of stature, strong bodied, big bones, muscular rather than fat; complexion brown, ruddy colour, hair red or dirty blonde crispy or curly. Sharp, piercing hazel eyes fearless personality that doesnt listen to anyone.

Also another description here of someone (if a character/person) being shown as well built, strong, quite hairy. Dark hair eyes penetrating. Broad neck square or squat appearance.

This card links to some party effects and it shows three friends or three women but it also shows arguments and quarrels and falling out. How it applies I am not sure except to say that there could be something unpleasant about or around a group of women here.

I may be seeing the word Bell and Silver an M or a W and possible water/river/creek or a bridge. The bridge element can mean something like a covering over us or it might simply be a bridge and being near it? It may indicate not being 'that' far from our home town but could be between places.

[image]

This card generally covers search and find so may cover information known about searches or may be something to come but the number I have here is a 4. Generally this is 4 years on this card. This lady has been missing for 20 so perhaps 4 years from now? or 14 meaning this year or it could simply be a distance or timing or road/route. The 4 really could have any significance when it comes to finding the person. But, it is a North card and often a Winter card.

This card is linked to the colour GREEN - and it has many nature properties on it such as woodlands, valleys, parks etc. It also is a card that shows someone just outside of a town. The letter G can come up here not always but I will give it and a 'bank' for whatever that is going to pass as.
I sometimes see a cube or a square in this card.I also see a rose tree but without roses so I do feel again it could be winter.

' The law searches' in this card so it does seem to me that there will be some further searches for Sherill and people will hang on to the hope of finding her. In my first card I did have a 'sense of protection' but not sure how that comes in.

This card is about worth and of course there are many areas on the map that could well easily fit the bill of this ladys possible whereabouts but Tarot describes the location AND the surroundings so really its a matter of recognising what the possibilities could be. It is a card that can describe bones or dryness of bones.

The other direction on this card is South. I would take into account all the descriptions of place in the card above and add to it water elements ie boats/ships which dont be fooled could be just describing place names or even somewhere with water or connection to that. But agricultural elements come like farms and bare fallow lands and farm animals and some link to schools/universities also show. A saturday comes up for whatever reason it wants to show itself.

Coalmines can also come up but Im not really sure about that. Perhaps somewhere, the name of a bird? or the word 'manor'.

The best thing to do is to read through and try to put together all the little pointers an of course hope that something will make sense here. Of course I cannot guarantee anything at all. I cannot even guarantee this lady will be found as this card is not the most auspicious but I would ask if anyone took fingerprints because I feel there were some fingerprints on something.?
 

Tarot shows possibilities not facts but obviously one can only hope there is something useful here.Please remember to combine the cards and remember that Tarot can be linking to other connections as well as the person that is being asked about.

This concludes the findings for Sherrill but I will be back to post the map and the other two girls Tarot will be published as soon as they are written and printed below so please check back for both.

Empathy.

 

 [image]

Suzie Streeter is Sherrill Levitts daughter. I am going to write what I have been given and will post a map for all three. All the notes apply as per the Tarot for Sherrill. Nothing is guaranteed and Tarot will take into account past present and future trends.

[image]

What I seem to feel with this girl is a possible stalker element. Someone who might have shaved off a beard. I am seeing them connected in some way to outer elements of family or perhaps possibly known or on the outer circle. This might even be someone that this girl might have wished to stay away from. This card is odd in some ways as it can represent hills/peaks summits or even attics but equally it has come up as hiding, holes and bridges.

The idea of this card is being alone in the dark or concealed. Its sometimes a card of ignoring good advice too. For example if you know something is not good for you, you can still be naive enough to discount that and go ahead. This card can even bring up drugs and funny really that I thought I saw that in the Mother's cards. It may have nothing to do with Suzie or her mother but someone around them, I cant be sure only that I know that drugs can come into this somehow. Im just seeing some situation of being paranoid ?

So if I was honest I would say there is a sense of fear here. It is possible that this card can bring up an unsavoury character too in the form of a man. One would think of a place of safety with this card but I dont see it quite like that I see it as feeling very unsafe and very insecure. I imagine the house was completely searched top to bottom? The possibilities of something sexual could be on this card but I will look further. It seems to me that if there was a trip involved here or a vehice there are some unlucky occurrences here.
Letter J.

I dont feel that confident that this girl is around the home somehow because another location might be here. I really feel a sense of something lost or stolen or losing something. Seeing the colour white and I see 'rose'. In this card can be someone 'on the run' or who has to hide out. How that would apply to Suzie at this stage I cannot be sure. I see a sense of being hidden though which does directly seem to apply to her. The hermit reversed can really be quite negative even the boot of a car could come up here, not always but its possible. I just see dark and no light and feel I want to hide?
I have some indication that we should look into the past here or possiby past connections with Suzie like meeting up with someone perhaps she didnt want to .

The number on this card is a 9 but we also need to look at the 6. this can take us to family matters but again I am seeing some kind of stalker or some kind of 'interference' here that might be unwelcome. Walking straight into the next two cards can show someone who is very powerful or overpowering and takes our strength away. Problems with throat and neck can show up here but so can sexual elements. Its one of those things where the possibilities exist of being overpowered by a man but what I just sense is fear. I thought I saw a certain amount of fear not just in this girls eyes but also in her mothers. Animal behaviour is here.
I see the two girls and I hear one shout.

North West or South East may come up here. 9 and 6 could also be route numbers or have another significance. I am not able to get every detail just glimpses but the entire journey of this card is showing a lot of difficulty and possible health concerns even possibly a small accident of some kind.

[image]

Our card is going to give us a 1 and a 3 - or 13 or 31 - also adds up to 4 as numbers for routes distances timing or part route numbers. Generally this card is going to point south. There are hidden elements here and it could be to do with the mother. Did Suzies mother have an argument with a male friend as I see a guy in her cards and this card is also showing me someone similar?

I see some tempers/aggressions and quarrels. There is someone who has had an argument and decided to break things here. I have to say 'someone' because I dont know exactly who is being spoken about but I do see a mother in these cards that is very angry or seems to be in the middle of something. Sex and weapons generally come up with the wands cards. The word Hunter might also come up and agricultural elements too.
I have something about WORK - and wonder what Suzie did for a living? However entertainment/party elements can come up here . I feel that many elements in the Mothers first card do link in with this card so wise to read both.

I am seeing someone who drives too fast or even a vehicle that has the power to run us down or just something about a vehicle that comes to an abrupt stop. We can even crash a car in these cards. Because of the anger and aggression and the fact that Tarot cannot name names I wonder about the place Battlefield because the two girls were linked to that place. For some reason I feel I am looking at Campbell Avenue and perhaps the junction of James River Fwy. I am not sure if those roads were important or not. Again I might just be seeing surrounding vicinities that play a part.

An Eagle comes up in our card and Eagle Heights is also on the map. I note also a Primrose Street. I hve no idea whether these areas are particularly significant but they have been given as possible markers for something.
Smith Golf Course and Sunshine street too.

This is a brief Tarot on each person so I will once again emphasise not every detail is taken into account but I will always come back and write in further detail later once I have looked at Maps properly and asked Dee if she can put a google map together.

[image]

Asking when Suzie might be found we have the number 3 or the number 12. This number can be a distance, timing or have some other significance such as a part route number or road. It seems to me that we have to bear in mind the number 4 also. Will Suzie be found? This is not the best card to suggest the most positive of answers. I am once again seeing this man here and also I am seeing a possible vehicle. I feel that finding Suzie is very much in some kind of suspension which has got to come to its own conclusion and that is why just trying to produce a yes or no here is not coming forward.

There are some possible financial or debt issues popping out of the cards but I am not able to exactly decide how they are placed. I see a possible link to the Natural Science institute near River Cut Golf course too.

I am seeing something about 'betraying a friend' so Im not quite sure why that is, but I do see a certain amount of possible perjury in these cards. Tarot can pick up other people so its hard sometimes to decide which element belongs to who. However, we have to just read it for what it is.

This card suggests someone who could hang themself but equally the fact that the situation simply hangs around and there is no conclusion at the current time that Tarot can offer and I do feel that there is some kind of mockery going on like someone who is not at all remorseful about a situation. I have seen water in the cards and its possible water names/places might show up.

Again I do see the North West here but a link to bones dental elements and skeletal forms. A Saturday seems to come up here as does someone with a bit of a beard. I will come back to write more if possible but its a simple brief look at the situation. Please remember location is based on possibilities and not actual fact. It must be read that way also.

Empathy.


[image]

As a general rule I do not like full details of any case that I write for. I have never heard of the Springfield three and it must be appreciated that many missing people cases are introduced to me on a daily basis. Obviously, I am already realising that this particular case is very well read and publicised and I am trying not to get involved with the details of it. I like to write exactly what I feel and see and not be biased by previous details. There really is no other way of writing Tarot.

I have written Tarot now for the Mother and Daughter and have seen some similarities and yes I do have a couple of observations however, I simply want to continue in a non biased fashion and see what the cards produce for Stacy.

Stacy is the girl who was with Suzie initialy before they both went back to Suzies' home with her Mother. I will write a couple of things after this Tarot has been completed but for now ask as usual that you read my notes on this page and remember that Tarot can pick up all kinds of things and glimpses are what we are given rather than in depth detail of every move made.

[image]

For whatever reason that I do not understand, I sometimes feel I can connect with some people better than others and I feel when I look at Stacy's photograph that she might be trying to show me. Note this first card!

I was taken aback by this, three of cups, parties invitations and three women having a good time and celebrating. Three women - note that - not two. According to this card a blonde l a darker hair person and a redhead. Interesting ? This card tells me that there was a distinct invitation to a party or to drink here and I have three people . All these cups show a route to the home town as they are upright. Drinking feasting partying all here. The number is 3 so whether that is a route or number of a road, we should just bear it in mind and put it down to timing and distance as well as options.

Here we have unions and joining up with people. Even family reunion can be shown here.

In this card they are standing in a 'garden'. There may be wine or some drink flowing here and being cups might also be drugs though I cannot say that is an actuality. This card is actually labelled by Alistair Crowley as an opportunity for advancement for a military man so I will put that here.

There does seem to be an accidental pregnancy also on this card. Sometimes we could say that something began by accident or it just worked out that way but pregnancy is on here so I wil have to leave it here also. Its a card of celebration and victory. The colour I have here is BLUE. The direction North is also attached. So we have North and West here or perhaps even North West.

Being a water card we are shown emotional elements and the home and the description of places is thought to be the sea, rivers and places near ponds or waters - brooks, springs, wells, wash-houses, sea shores, marshy land, but if its in a house it will represent cellars, cisterns, bathrooms and places in the house linked to water.

Of course this could be a starting or ending point but that is what I am given here. It is clear to me that choices were made that day. The breast chest and stomach can be affected in this card. Highways port towns and fishing can also come up in this card as well as stone. In general I get descriptions of a possibe pregnant woman but I also have an outside possible link to a mechanic or someone who can tamper in a few trades.

There is also a 'prodigal' feeling here. On the surface, this card is describing simply having a good time and showing party elements and a group of friends. However, I will tell you that the undersurface of this card is a friend breaking away and some nasty gossip or slander being committed which could cause an abrupt disunion of a gathering and forces one to 'move on' to other opportunities. The bottom line that there is isolation appearing from a group of people.

The letter M or W can come up as well as the word Bell, Silver and a white bridge over a river and five patches of water/ponds or just that there are places that could incorporate those features words/names. I see the word Spring, ditch, hollow , see an orchard or vegetation and also roses or fruit.

There is a man here but I dont know if he is older he might be a boss, father figure or simply a love interest but he has a vehicle. It seems to me that something has been suggested as good advice and possibly been ignored? The advice was given to two people and they are the ones that have ignored some good will. The letter 'K' comes up here or quay or 'keys'. I see the word Lock here. There is also a possibility of a 'container'.
I was wondering if there was a 'warning' not to set out on a certain path but that it was ignored.

I see someone who is fleshy or plump. This card if negatised could show an 'interfering mother'! there could be cattiness here form some other women or problems with boyfriends including non approval. But the entire point of this card is showing some kind of reunion and party. I just feel that on this card there is not a lot of negative things being shown except for the fact that we might get too intoxicated so I want to look at the next card but I also want to note the MOON connotations which is linked to someones mother. There is something unclear or illusive in the picture here and though there are only glimpses here I feel as though this could be Sherrill Levitt being mentioned.

There are lost loves, past loves or new romantic invitations indicated here but I do not have a full picture right now to strengthen the suggestion. So though our card shows happy party times the worst that this card can lead to is drunkeness, drugs and suicidal elements or feeling very sick disorientated and out of it but that does show as an immediate thing and I was kind of expecting that So I will go on to the next card to see what is going to show.

[image]

This is a case of 'you couldnt make it up if you wanted to' - I have only just mentioned the moon and here it is. This is the passing of a female and often its a mother. This card is a water card and it can tell you of a home but it can show you water or river also.

This card is number 18 and therefore numbers 1 and 8 or the number 9 will be important. It could be route numbers on a map or part numbers or indeed distance and/or timing. The moon card does show drugging and drinking or anything that spaces a person out but it is also known as the passing of a mother figure.

The family home is here, whose family home I do not know but the Sun is here and travel elements so maybe Sunshine road might come up. I am seeing flowers and a garden with a wall perhaps a grey wall and incidentally a white vehicle could come up here and a red banner of some description or even piece of red clothing. Possible initials people or places B J D or R.
Also possibiitiy of two towers or apartment buildings.

Something red. There is a dog and wolf in this card are they names for a road or something? Im seeing a pond or some water source or ground with water linked to it or some dark path near a river or just the feeling of night time and darkness and getting lost perhaps.
I feel like I want to say the word sleep either someone sleeping or something to do with the back of the head. I have North and North West and water or water location either actual or by name.

Church or spiritual elements here. A link to college, university and/or names that are to do with church, bishop, priest ect. A fat guy with a beard? I can also see a ruby ring or ring with a ruby because this man is wearing it or wearing one.

He also wears something around his neck but I dont know if its just a chain or something. Its possible that lakes and boats could come up but its the not strongest only that it can show up in the cups cards so I feel that it is worth mentioning here. I smell perfume or perhaps there is a perfume name? or fruit name such as Apple or something like that? Also wool comes up here and draper. I am not sure whether that is a name clue with something. Also possible family connections/travel if I have not already mentioned this.

Someone with Hazel eyes and another connection to the North West so that direction could be 'going to or coming from' I cant decide if its starting or ending point. Sandy hair or sand comes up.
Dental or skeletal structures come up here.

Wells quarries, hills, the word vine, roof, attic can all come up here man who is alone with a beard? goes to see man? or has some kind of link to man of this description Im not sure if its wanted or not but the guy is sexual I see a finger pointed at him.

The word Virgin comes up. Im seeing camps, camp grounds, camping something off the beaten track and a bridge. I dont know how it all goes together Im sorry. But scouts can come up too. So can dark holes and looking over a town. The word BRIGHT might come up. Roads with the word UPPER or HIGH . Colour BLACK.

Masculine manevolent personality.

Deserts woods caves muddy places old offices can all show for one reason or another.

[image]

This card is involved with search and find and you might note the drugs element in this card. I feel as though someone was out of it. I also think that this card tells us that its been impossible to find this girl and that it is a very difficult task because everything about the swords reversed is going to show deceits perjury and lies and misguided information and lack of evidence so its a minefield really.

I cant give a definite yes that she will be found but all Aces are YES by law of Tarot. I think this is going to be down to the fact that all the information that is known has to be re-sifted because clearly its back to the drawing board. Throwing out old ideas and coming in with the new ones and it is the new ones that show dangerous implications. This means that once the ball starts rolling it will be rather explosive in what is revealed.

I feel as though prison does come up in these cards or someone linked to prison and release at some point but I feel that a lack of evidence exists here because the evidence has been disturbed, removed or someone is covering up. Water rocks and stone do come up here as do buff, con and computers as well as bedrooms and overheard or inflated news. I might be wrong and thats the way it is but I can see a crown and a circle in this card and vegetation. I also see railways, airports, golf courses, weapons seperation, cutting up or cutting, abduction, stolen items, roguery massive arguments and people being mislaid for a while and one perhaps longer then the others.

I see two people deceased or passed but it could be three because of our king reversed showing the three moons and perhaps more and the idea of a mountain .

A bad man can be indicated on these cards and a witness perhaps that refuses to come forward could be possible also.
This card is all about search and find and can most certainly be showing elements or facets of the case already known but that is what this card will do but it will also show other elements that could pertain to the future also.

The Ace is a 1, and it is an East card so a route 1 might assist but I feel also its taking us back to 0, the beginning and when I see that I think of the Fool card . This card is reversed and I look at my Fool card and see stolen items. There are stolen things like purses or wallets here. They have been taken and then 'put back' so they have been placed it seems.
When this card shows evidence it shows that things that seem to be there were not there and you do have the stolen and returned card here so please bear that in mind as that could be a facet to consider. Indeed it might not but I have to give what there is here.

I do not see that this case will be resolved without great difficulty. All of the swords cards generally portray a different timing but often the ace is thought of as 1 month. So perhaps there is yet more news to come at least or a re thinking of matters.

Trying to solve this case has ended with disastrous results according to Tarot and intelligence in the matter cast aside by falsehoods. Leads might be rejected because there are those who do not want to stir up conflicts? Water cliffs rocks can come up here or names such as that. There is a dog in the picture for some reason and I just feel that its like saying 'let sleeping dogs lie'.

I leave it to you as a reader to make your own decisions.
A map will be posted shortly. Please remember Tarot is NOT fact - it shows possibilities and its wise to combine the reading of each card and then perhaps to take into account all three readings to decide an opinion of your own. My part in reading Tarot is to read it, write it and leave it. Maybe something will assist and again maybe it may not.

A Wednesday, a Friday and a Saturday come up here as days of relevance. I also see a strong North West pointer. 

This concludes a 3 part Tarot that was requested by a Member of Public.

Empathy.


UPDATED WITH MAPS JANUARY 19TH 2014

 [image]

Dee has compiled a map following Tarot instructions/directions which merely outlines POSSIBILITIES of all the areas that Tarot may be touching on or may be describing. Please bear in mind that this is not guaranteed and Tarot can mean somewhere else entirely.


THERE ARE THREE MAPS ONE FOR EACH OF THE MISSING THREE.

SHERRILL LEVITT
https://maps.google.com/maps

SUZIE STREETER
http://goo.gl/maps

STACY McCALL
 https://maps.google.com/maps
 

20 comments:

Jbizek said...

Thank you Empathy! The man you describe looks ALOT like a person of interest in this case, Gereld Carnahan. Also, in Sherills reading you pick up on an estrangment. At the time of their abduction Sherrill and Suzy were estranged from their son/brother Bart Streeter. Picking up on coal mines is very interesting, there are many, many abondeded mines in the area.

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

Interesting information Jbizek. I will be posting maps when Dee sends them to me and also looking at Stacys Tarot later tonight. Just bear with me.

Anonymous said...

The "fat guy with a beard" looks a LOT like Steven Garrison, and the "D" and "R" for initials probably means Ricky Dykes, while the "redhead" mentioned points to Stacy's friend that she and Suzie were going to go to the water park with. The reading for Suzie does point to it being linked to the "grave robbers", and Primrose is a street one of them lived on. Garrison and Dykes were part of a motorcycle gang that the grave robbers had a link to, possibly drug-related, and Dykes worked for Gerald Carnahan in the past. All makes sense. Great work!

Anonymous said...

Just reread the reading, and just noticed A LOT of stuff that I just skimmed over:

"Hunter"- Robert Craig Cox was stationed at Hunter Army Base.
"Mechanic"- Cox has a link to Stacy's dad, who works with cars.
"Bright"- The meaning of the name Robert is "bright fame".
Cox was 32 when the crime was committed, so he would fit a driver under 35 years old, though Carnahan would too at age 34 on that day, but he supposedly wasn't in Springfield that day and only returned that week.
"R" is the first letter of Cox's name.
Cox is in prison right now, but so are Garrison (the only suspect that fits a big guy with a beard) and Carnahan.
Cox has the same hazel eyes that Carnahan has and also has a masculine manevolent personality due to being in the military. His mugshot face also fits a guy who appears friendly than the other two suspects.
Construction- Cox hospital's parking lot was being built then, so was PFI, another place that they're said to be at.

The drug mentions don't fit with Cox but a lot does and he had a weak alibi that night. Just naming stuff I noticed that points to Cox to possibly help solve this case, though Garrison and Carnahan have more links to the women and more motive than Cox. Hope it gets solved soon.

Anonymous said...

Also, found out that the "clay" mentioned in Sherrill's reading is also a street Cox lived on. Just thought that should be mentioned.

Anonymous said...

is this the last tarot that you have done so far

Anonymous said...

when is the last time you did an updated reading

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

This reading was written two months ago? there is no need for an update. All updates require a donation from the public and they are not updated unless there is one as the readings take 3/4 hours to do and there are at least 100 cases pending if not more so Im very sorry but in my view this is a fresh reading this year and there are many people who have no readings at all. I do not do a running commentary of TAROT on every case or I would never be able to keep up with all of them and also help families who are in frequent contact with me so I have to prioritise and put family requests first and not the public unless you wish to make a donation for my time.

Many kind regards.
Empathy.

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

Thank you for your comments.

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

Thank you for your comments.

EMPATHYS INSIGHTS said...

Thank you for your comments.

Anonymous said...

This is extremely interesting. I do hope that this case does get solved for the sake of maintaining my faith in humanity.

Anonymous said...

Wasn't clay the name of the other grave robber? Suzie's ex boyfriends friend who said he hoped they were dead?

Anonymous said...

could you see if suzies spirit has moved on?or if shes still floating around.

Anonymous said...

Janelle Kirby something doesn't sit well. She is lying hiding something. Why would she call her friend early in the morning? Esp. being a teenager staying out late at night. Why would she think they would be up. If they didn't answer, I would just assume they were still sleeping. That's what teenagers do. Why did Janelle search through the house? Why didn't she just assume they went out for breakfast esp. that early in the morning. Janelle I don't buy her story.

pwalmanac said...

After reading the details again, Janelle and Mike Henson had an address in Eagleridge Heights neighborhood of Battlefield, Suzie's ex boyfriend Dustin lived on Primrose, and Dustin's friend Mike Clay (this could very well be what "clay" meant in your reading) lived in an apartment on Whiteside Avenue (white = bright) at the time of the crime, next to Smith golf course and off Sunshine Street and Scenic Avenue (this could be what "mountain" meant in your reading). The estranged relationship and "betrayal of a friend" could be Suzie's scheduled testimony on Dustin and Mike Clay (and Joseph Riedel, the other grave robber), who were all connected to Garrison (the bearded man could be either Clay or Garrison). Mike Henson, Janelle's boyfriend, lived very close to Dustin and Mike (Henson and Dustin were the same age and Mike was a year younger so they went to school together) so there may be a connection there? And the "friend breaking away" in Stacy's reading could very well be Janelle, as her actions the day they went to the house are VERY suspicious. The perjury is likely referring to prime suspect Robert Craig Cox saying he knows where the bodies are, and Larry Hall also saying that he did it, though neither had a major connection to the 3MW and had no motive outside of rape and murder. This made a lot more sense when using Google Maps and checking the address histories of all the people Suzie and Stacy knew in their circle (Dustin, Mike Clay, Mike Henson, Janelle).

Unknown said...

Are you aware you listed a well known suspects name in this? On accident. The first and last name are in separate paragraphs.

Anonymous said...

I've been obsessed with this case since I read about it in People Magazine a few months ago. I've had a couple of dreams about it. In the first dream all I remember is there was a young man, late teens early twenties, kind of "wolfy" looking guy surrounding this case. A few months later I had a dream that the women were sitting in the kitchen with 2 females but I didn't see their faces. I got the feeling there was still unpacking to do in the house because there was a couple of box cutters sitting around. In the dream its like I was floating and observing. I began to get a kind of sick dreadful feeling-then I woke up.

Unknown said...

I have never read anything about the missing 3 girls and this June I moved to the old high view trailer park sunshine and 123 and I am the cousin of Ricky Dykes I know this sounds crazy but the first or second week of June I was possessed and something grabbed my throat n drug me in woods across from there I remember it all I felt what seemed like a girl in her place as the man tells me I can't rest until you do your best get on your knees and beg daddy please oh horny thorny under the willow house your face in the pillow as the sun goes down, looking into the face of a clown snitches end up in ditches so when you hear the v six hide in the stix all the while by the throat then threw me down and I could feel the fear and hear the leaves crunch after a loud racing motor taunted me as I come too I'm between this thorn bush and willow tree and it's like thru me she pointed and it looked marked on the ground I was so scared and don't know what to do there are 9 posts it's lined up with the 4th across these woodlands on farm road 123 n sunshine I feel crazy what do I do

Unknown said...

And I've been sick feeling every since


Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter