ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Monday 22 December 2014

THINKING OF YOU ALL AT CHRISTMAS.

Merry Christmas Thoughts 


Hello Everyone!

This is the time of year that belongs to families.    Families coming together at Christmas time, wishing each other love and happiness for the New Year to come, exchanging gifts, eating together and sharing joyous moments as well as watching the delight of children all fits into the picture of Christmas.

However, there are many families who feel incomplete because someone they dearly love is missing.

It is a difficult time of year to post for me as I know the many families that contact me are very desperate and all wish so much to have their answers by Christmas day. Not just this Christmas Day coming but ANY Christmas day that approaches.  Some are left very disappointed and looking at that empty space around the table.   My heart goes out to those families.  When I write my Christmas post it is always to say thank you for your support over the year by coming here to read, by sharing the posted Tarot and Alerts keeping missing people highly profiled.  Every year, you have done this and have written comments and kept this blog very much alive with your kindness and concern for others.

This coming year 2015 will mark the 8TH YEAR that I have written Tarot for the Missing. Most will know I used to write this on my forum until I began to make it widely accessible by posting it up on this blog since 2009. I had been writing for almost two years before I began uploading the cases here, so there were quite a few posts to upload at that time. Since 2009, I have added many new cases. Tarot has been provided voluntarily for the families and I have always tried to write something for every enquiry as quickly as possible.

As you can appreciate, I get requests via email every day from all over the world and I am always in a position now where a few are still pending as I try to work on each request.  Tarot can take anything up to 4 hours to write as I must look at the Tarot and consider all the possibilities then a map has to be produced which takes further time and is often posted a day or two after the Tarot has been published here.   I want you to know that I spend as much available time as I can to write Tarot and I do not like to rush the detail.  I think it is important to try to get as many clues as possible from the Tarot so it is for this reason that I have to ask families for their patience when they request a reading.  I really have not forgotten you, but I can only write one case at a time, but will eventually get to every one of you.

Thank you to all the supporters and good kind hearts on Facebook, Twitter as well as this blog. Thank you to Dee for spending many hours with me posting for the missing on Facebook and keeping News updates going for us all. 

This year, I want you to think about all the families who would like to be a complete circle and give them a thought in your day.   I will always try to continue with the work here on this blog and I send you all my warmest wishes, peace and hope that Joy comes to you all.

Thinking of you all at Christmas
Empathy.




3 comments:

Deanna(Map Coordinator) RESEARCHER FOR PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS said...

Merry Christmas EM thank you for all you do for the missing.

Unknown said...

I've learned so much on this blog..and reading some of your older cases..I find your work amazing...MERRY CHRISTMAS..AND THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH !

Anonymous said...

I wish you a pleasant and peaceful Holiday time, too and hope the new year will bring much joy and happy moments. My heart goes out to all those people missing a beloved person, much love to them also, Monica


Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter