ASK EMPATHY! You can order a PERSONAL EMAILED TAROT READING from Empathy from anywhere in the world! Your questions answered in detail - Great Value! Regular special offer prices! Prompt reply with personal helpful and friendly communication. TO ORDER YOUR READING - CHOOSE YOUR READING ON THIS LINK below.


Once you have chosen your reading from the link above please email me empathyinsights@gmail.com for the paypal link and submit your reading request.Thank you.

LATEST POSTS, MISSING ALERTS AND TAROT!

Recent Posts Widget

Monday 8 December 2014

TAROT AND REQUESTS

  
 
 
Hello All!

Thank you for all your kind comments and in particular all the information you post. 

I know most of you check for updates when you are interested in a particular issue and request them often but look at the little man in the picture........that really is me at the moment!  I have several families who are desperate to get some kind of insight for their beloved missing and I really have to look at the issues for them.  As always TIME is my worst enemy!  I have to work and keep house which makes me 'pretty normal' but I try to spend as much time as possible dealing with new cases, enquiries, emails etc and want you to know I read EVERY comment posted and I take note of your anxieties. 

The families, please rest assured I will get to write for each of you but I must do things in the order I get them which means I have to take personal time for each case.  I dont like to rush the Tarot and I will look at everything.  Please allow me the time to get to the issue you wish me to look at as I am not able to support myself to allow writing Tarot full time even though I would wish it very much I am not in a position to be able to do that.

I ask the public to consider a donation to help me spend that time but of course I do not expect it. However, all donations simply do buy me time.     I will be putting up two or three new cases over the next week so bear with me I am 'on it' but updates have to wait for a while. 

Its December 2014 now and I am going into the seventh year of writing Tarot for the Missing. All voluntary work - I want to help as many people as I can. Of course I never promise guarantees because all I do is write what I see and news reports have to reveal how the Tarot information comes to fruition and only those reports can verify things.

I have had some very good Tarot information which sometimes the public are not aware of because families write via email to tell me what I have seen and have verified certain pieces of information. I cannot give that to you when it is given to me in confidence. But these families know who they are.  Of course some Tarot information is dormant and does not have a conclusion as yet but TIME is a strange element within Tarot. Tarot's idea of time is not often as we perceive it and the only thing we can do in certain cases is wait.   Often some information has come along two years later and its a 'bingo' moment when reading back the Tarot. So you see, patience is a large part of what Tarot gives to us. We just have to wait until it unravels.  

We have had a lot of new members join the blog. Im so happy to see that because I know that MISSING PERSON AWARENESS has grown so much since the 1960's when people would go missing and so much was not brought to the public. We are so lucky today with the internet, just one click can share information everywhere in a second.  People care so much and everyone does their part to bring to the attention of the public that someone is out there needing to be found.   

I hope to always continue with this blog. I can only do so much but if I can do something I am happy and I am also grateful to EVERYONE that has shared this blog up to Facebook, Twitter and various other social networks. KEEP SHARING!  keep Missing People on your agenda and once again thank you so much for visiting, reading and sharing your comments.

Soon I will be sending you my Xmas Message. You are all Wonderful!

EMPATHY

No comments:


Image result for offers offers


PLEASE CHECK MY READINGS PAGE LINK BELOW THE BIG FLASHING TAROT CARD IN THE RIGHT TOP HAND CORNER MENU!.

OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW


There are a selection of Personal Tarot and Astrological Readings to choose from.

MOST VIEWED POSTS





Below are 'resolved' Missing Persons cases detailing news events after the person was found. Sadly some did not survive. On many, Tarot has described accurately either events, landscape or named Locations or suggested when the person would be found. The details of the validations differ on each case. This section will help assess Tarot's ability to assist in its ongoing experiment.





Translate

DONT FORGET MADELEINE!!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS

YOUR VISIT IS VERY VALUABLE TO MISSING PERSONS AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE IN ORDER TO KEEP MISSING PERSONS HIGH PROFILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!








PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS - READ WORLDWIDE!(Recorded From 15th May 2013)

Flag Counter